Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Well this was my first time writing a male desperation story and I am willing to admit that it was an enjoyable experience.

It was a huge change for me, since I was never the one to like male desperation. But something changed my mind.

I wrote this story more specifically for the female audience here, since I’ve always heard them complain about the lack of male fiction on this forum. I hope I was able to contribute even if it was a little.

There is a chance that I may continue if I get a few positive reviews for this one, because it is still an unchartered territory for me and I usually start thinking that my work sucks when I don’t get any feedback on it.

Nevertheless, thank you guys for reading my stories! You are the best! 

• 1 year later...
On 8/3/2015 at 6:42 AM, Pain said:

Bueno este fue mi primera vez escribiendo una historia de desesperación masculina y estoy dispuesto a admitir que fue una experiencia agradable.

Fue un gran cambio para mí, ya que nunca fui el que gustar la desesperación masculina. Pero algo cambió mi mente.

Escribí esta historia más específicamente para el público femenino aquí, ya que siempre he oído se quejan de la falta de ficción masculina en este foro. Espero haber sido capaz de contribuir aunque sea un poco.

Existe la posibilidad de que pueda continuar si consigo unas cuantas críticas positivas para éste, porque todavía es un territorio desconocido para mí y yo por lo general comienza a pensar que mi trabajo aspira cuando no consigo ninguna respuesta sobre el mismo.

Sin embargo, gracias a ustedes por leer mis historias! ¡Eress el mejor! 

Thanks for write this!! 

And for share it with me :smile::wink:

• 2 years later...

I enjoyed it. Wouldn't say it was perfect (little bit of a disconnect between your narration and Duke's actions) and the reactions afterward felt really over the top. A brainy, calculating physics student probably wouldn't wet before trying to pee somewhere else, and there was no reason for anyone to cry. He wasn't dead or shunned, or deemed a total failure for an accident. It was just pee in his own house. But if he still felt ashamed, IMO his mental battle afterward would have made for a good story in its own right.

Digging into character's personalities and how they handle desperation/wetting is what separates an ok omo story from a really good one. 🙂