Worst Anime?

I was wondering if only I hate SAO, man, I mean, bro seems that Kirito did black magic and the girls just fall in love with him, man ........ and I will not even comment on the part the lake where they decided to "playing house" with asuna Mommy, Kirito Dad and NPC daughter, man I really do not like this anime, the plot was poorly harnessed, the characters lacks charisma or presence, man, the only thing was good in the anime for me was the art and soundtrack.

Between SAO and Accel World, I prefer Accel World

Honestly I hate SAO the anime.

SAO the Light novels I actually love.

I just watch the for comparison and etc.

Also because moments like this which are mean't to be serious but just make you laugh instead

Accel world is also good I've only watched the anime of it and read the crossover novel where Kirito and Silver Crow fight

For some reason, I watched all the episodes of a terrible anime called Midori No Hibi. There is no plot, apart from a guy who kinda stalks a girl, until one day he wakes up and is hand IS the girl. It's awful.

Midori.no.Hibi.600.17070.jpg

It's probably a bit hipster of me, but I really dislike Naruto. It being (or at least it was) so main stream probably has a lot to do with it, as I have only watched a couple of episodes.

Biggest anime disappointment for me was Valkyria Chronicles. I really thought I would like it, as it had a bunch of things I like; a fantasy-ish setting, tanks and lots of early 20th century firearms.
Still, I could only force myself through half a dozen episodes. All the characters were just incredibly annoying.

That terrible dub is from a hentai, so does it really count? People don't really wanna watch English-dubbed hentai I've noticed, so do you really think they spend a lot of money making it good?

As for me, I THRIVE watching really trashy anime people universally pan. The more people hate it, the more I watch it and enjoy it. (I actually LIKE Recently My Little Sister's Been Unusual if you want proof of that) So as for trashy anime that are universally hated, I'd say anything I watch. As for shows I actually dislike, I'd say anything dubbed by 4Kids(with one exception, but it's technically not an anime so I'm not listing it here), as well as the English dub of Sailor Moon. I mean, people who were introduced to the dub often hate the show, and it changed so many plots that there's a separate Wiki JUST for the dub episodes!

I really don't like Lucky Star. I wanted to, so bad. The art style was terribly moe and some of the references were nice, but it just didn't hook me at all.

I loved the Lucky Channel segments however.

My favorite anime was Lucky start but I can understand :D

My least favorite anime Sword Art Online. I didn't like the storyline which made it a bad anime for me! 

Still waiting for approval. I'm trying to be patient. What more do I have to do to prove I'm not a spam bot?! ANYWAY... >.<;;

Dragonball Z. The anime story itself is pretty good. I think the dubbing and censorship ruined it. The ocean group voices were good, then they switched to horrible voice actors in the middle of the Frieza saga, and it sucked from there. DBZKai isn't much better. I gave up on it because the voices grate too much. What a shame.

Anyone remember Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo?

Exactly.

One of my co-workers at my daycare said she used to watch that show on TV with her siblings late at night when it came on, and she said it was one of the most beautiful things she's ever witnessed. In a totally serious voice.

One of my co-workers at my daycare said she used to watch that show on TV with her siblings late at night when it came on, and she said it was one of the most beautiful things she's ever witnessed. In a totally serious voice.

Really? xD I'd have to watch it again to confirm if it was really that bad, but when I watched it as a kid I just couldn't get over how ridiculous it was compared to others shows on at the time, like Yu Yu Hakusho or Rurouni Kenshin (like many little boys, I did like those action anime).

I don't know if I can label any anime as being the actual worst, but there are two I really don't like:

Ouran High School Host Club. I couldn't get through 5 minutes in the first episode because everything about it felt bad somehow.

Cowboy Bebop. I tried, I really did. It aired on TV at some point and my friends were raving about how awesome it was so I watched the first five or six episodes...and I didn't like them at all. I kept hoping it would pick up somehow, but it just didn't.

Honorable mention: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. I hate the artstyle, but I liked some of the characters...just not Simon. Then after episode 8 I watched ten more minutes of the next episode...and I quit.

Akikan or something like that basically dude buys some soda and the soda turns into a chick,.. it was ssoooo bad and boring... the source material was a million times better

Some critics say this anime is the worst of all time, at least as far as "serious" attempts go...

https://myanimelist.net/anime/413/Hametsu_no_Mars

I watched it, and well, I can't disagree. This one is pretty bad. It's clearly and Evangelion clone of sorts, but unlike Evangelion, this one is awful. The art is bad. The story is poor. The characters are forgettable. The music sucks; they even had to use Beethoven for a fight scene, I'm guessing because it's in the public domain?

I'll probably always come across anime that I don't like or find to be poorly-made. But this one, from a subjective standpoint, is the "worst" anime.

tl;dr: Hametsu no Mars

For me I have to say Kampfer & Maken-Ki Season 2. I reviewed them on MyAnimeList. I think Kampfer is pretty bad in my opinion: A Guy turning into Girl by using a Magical Bracelet, Hollow & Dull Voice Acting, The Love Interest who is really the Antagonist was so damn annoying with a very weak stupid motive, & the pacing was such a drag. As for Maken-Ki Season 2: It had no story while Season 1 did have a Story, Too much Fan Service & Ecchi moments, & each episode had their own story while they don't connect. 

Akame ga Kill because it is majorly depressing.  News flash,  killing off  multiple main chacters in gruesome ways does not autimatically add depth to the story or make it better.  I guess one could say that Gurren Lagann did the same thing, but at least they left hope for the future.

TV Tropes has a long list of anime largely considered horrible. I haven't seen any of them, but that's also because I don't watch that much anime to begin with, so I wouldn't bother with intentionally watching the horrible ones. I guess worst I've seen would have to be one of those 4kids-dubbed ones they snatched up for a quick buck. Fighting Foodons, etc.

Edited by MasterXploder

I know most people won't agree with me but... Strawberry Panic.

A little before I started watching SP I had just finished a different mediocre yuri anime, that being Citrus.I remember the art in Citrus being amazing, but the plot was mediocre and the all but 2 of the characters sucked.

So I was looking for something that had an actual plot and decent characters, while still being focused on yuri.  I thought I had found that in Strawberry Panic, the reviews for it almost all said that it was awesome, and it topped multiple lists for best yuri anime of all time.

Needless to say, it didn't deliver. The art was OK at its best and some of the worst I've ever seen at its worst, the characters were all so thin that it was honestly kind of  off-putting, especially in the leg area. Most of the characters were incredibly bland and the storylines were just so god-damned boring. At first, I remember trying to convince myself that it just had a slow start, but the story just never really picked up. I tried my best to like the characters, but most of them were just too bland or too annoying for me to like them. If I'm gonna be perfectly honest I don't think I can remember the plot of a single episode, I just have vague recollections of random events throughout the series.

Now, 17 episodes in, I have officially given up and just decided to stop watching.

Edited by Gabby Jay

Probably the Pokemon anime. First couple seasons I have a lot of nostalgia for, but I watched a recent episode and realized it really is just the same as ever, maybe worse. The only reason this makes me think it's the ''worst'' is because how much potential that universe has if they could only just end the Ash story, and reboot with a better team of writers.