Worst Anime?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your favorite.  

For me its Pokemon...and I'm not saying its the worst anime I'm saying it for the most over rated anime. This is just my personal opinion on not just the anime but the whole Pokemon World. After the f

Neon Genesis Evangelion. It could have been amazing. I love the music but after two episodes it's like you just want to slap the MC, tell him to stop being a little bitch, and get inside the f-ing rob

Posted Images

For me its Pokemon...and I'm not saying its the worst anime I'm saying it for the most over rated anime. This is just my personal opinion on not just the anime but the whole Pokemon World. After the first and second gen I just felt like they went overboard. They kept adding new Pokemon and making new games which led to new anime episodes and I lost interest. For me it just seemed like a money spinner making new Pokemon to make new merchandise. I am a huge fan of the first and second gen which covers the first six seasons of the anime but after that I lost interest fast. 

For me its Pokemon...and I'm not saying its the worst anime I'm saying it for the most over rated anime. This is just my personal opinion on not just the anime but the whole Pokemon World. After the first and second gen I just felt like they went overboard. They kept adding new Pokemon and making new games which led to new anime episodes and I lost interest. For me it just seemed like a money spinner making new Pokemon to make new merchandise. I am a huge fan of the first and second gen which covers the first six seasons of the anime but after that I lost interest fast.

I loved Pokemon growing up, but I do agree with this. My favorite game was Ruby, but the anime from the 3rd gen wasn't my favorite, and anything past that, forget about it...the manga was more dark and intense, but they made a kid friendly adaption to get more money out of it. They sure were successful..and still are. I still adore the older pokemon for the cuteness and I watch the show from time to time for the nostalgia factor, but I wish it could have been a more in depth show..

bleach is the worst in my opinion, because it had potential to be good, but made the worst decisions possible.

I haven't even watched THAT much of Bleach, yet I know exactly what you're talking about and agree with you.

...That's just cruel...

me..Well take a guess from said image below

If you can't guess it's School days

Seriously Fuck that anime

I actually haven't watched School Days, though I've thought of checking it out...lol

Maken-ki. It's all nipples-through-clothing and pantyshots. Really, I dunno. There's a lot of stuff I've watched that I think is terrible. The plot doesn't grab me. Do none of the girls on this wear bras? Probably just the wrong market for me, though. Just like the "best" anime, the "worst" anime is a very hard thing to define and I'm sure there are plenty I could bring up that are personal worsts for me.

Uh there's a lot of bad animes. Haruhi, Lucky Star, Digimon, ext. No offense to those whom like these animes.

Digimon, ok, I understand. Lucky star, eh, I guess. But when you said Haruhi I lost it.

Anyways, after that comment, I'll remember to prepare for the flak that is soon to come towards me.

I personally hated Another, and while at first I was surprised because I loved Death Note, I realized that was exactly why. Even though Light Yagami is killing thousands of mostly faceless people, it seemed to show that it was leading somewhere. Another, however, made a decent few people just die randomly for no reason and to only serve as something terrifying. Because of that, a lot of the interest I would have had was lost.

Digimon, ok, I understand. Lucky star, eh, I guess. But when you said Haruhi I lost it.

Anyways, after that comment, I'll remember to prepare for the flak that is soon to come towards me.

I personally hated Another, and while at first I was surprised because I loved Death Note, I realized that was exactly why. Even though Light Yagami is killing thousands of mostly faceless people, it seemed to show that it was leading somewhere. Another, however, made a decent few people just die randomly for no reason and to only serve as something terrifying. Because of that, a lot of the interest I would have had was lost.

I'm just stating my opinion, no need to be hurtful. I'm sure other people like it.

I really don't like Lucky Star. I wanted to, so bad. The art style was terribly moe and some of the references were nice, but it just didn't hook me at all.

I loved the Lucky Channel segments however.

eh the cussing in the segments and the girl with the pink hair is kind of annoying. I skip it whenever i watch it to specifically make fun of it. P.S. Whatever I post, i mean no harm.

• 4 weeks later...

lol not even close lmao have ever seen school days. boku no pico, or tokyo ghoul

• 2 weeks later...

eh, school days was great! not everyday you see the main protaganist in such a way.

For me? Fucking bleach,  most overrated trash on tv its full of "thats a neat concept!"'s that get wrecked in the end by adding a flahsback for ever single enemy, important or not, and using reppeteive fight scenes (litterally, they have used to scene of ichigo getting pounched over and over atleast 3 times) and then ending with "I FEEL FOR YOU EVEN THOUGH YOUR A USELESS TOOL, AND I DONT WANNA KILL YOU BUT YOU WILL DIE ANYWAY" thene verything rests and no one ever mentions the event again.. except for the random flashback that is ever so slightly related.

bleach is the worst in my opinion, because it had potential to be good, but made the worst decisions possible. 

Im a bit late here but....

Were now enemies....

I like bleach....

Really want Overrated shit

Naruto Shippuden after the Pain arc.

Edited by Finzy (see edit history)

Im a bit late here but....

Were now enemies....

I like bleach....

Really want Overrated shit

Naruto Shippuden after the Pain arc.

To late for a EDIT but

This is not to say I don't like Naruto Infact compared to some anime it's way better

and sure isn't the worse.

It is Overrated as hell though.

Probably the worst anime I've ever watched was Desert Punk. It's more or less just an anime about surviving the post-apocalyptic wastelands, while having sexual innuendo, boobs, and cliche perverted main character. I watched the whole thing from beginning to end, and all though the anime itself is actually not that terrible... ... ... Ugh... it's just the ending that kills it SOOO bad. OOOOOO that ending is literally the WORST! I won't go into detail what the ending is like, just to avoid potential spoilers, but I will say this... The ending is about as stupid as Mass Effect 3's ending BEFORE the Director's Cut endings added in.

I want to give Pokemon anime the title of the "biggest disappointment" title than "worst anime." It has soo much potential within the Pokemon itself and their backstory. But the creators have decided to keep it in a box and rehash everything over and over again. And don't even get met started about Mr. Peter Pan a.k.a Ash Ketchum.

For worst anime, I'd have to say FLCL. I never liked it and it's only 6ish episodes. It has it's funny moments, but I never really understood it much.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised Mars of Destruction hasn't been mentioned yet. Easily one of the worst anime ever made and it's MAL rating shows it. It's only a twenty minute long OVA, but it certainly isn't even worth it to watch, unless you can in relish in the fact that it's so terrible that it's comedic.

Overrated and absolutely boring anime that I've seen are Sword Art Online & Clannad

However Clannad: After Story was actually done very well and is defintely something to watch if you haven't already.

Edited by Kirito
Fixed links, don't try and post links in <a></a> tags, just use the add link button in the editor (see edit history)

Uh there's a lot of bad animes. Haruhi, Lucky Star, Digimon, ext. No offense to those whom like these animes.

PARDON ME BUT DIGIMON IS AN EXCELLENT ANIME! Especially the first and fourth season (even though I will get egged by the Digimon community for saying the fourth season is good, even though it is).

I did full watch throughs when I was 18 and the first four in English were very good (yeah the second one was a little awkward, but the Japanese version is much better). I recommend the Japanese version of all of them, except Tamers. Tamers english dub was better for me for some reason. Savers is good (sub only) and Xros Wars was fair. Regardless, I maintain that they are all better than Pokemon and the English dub of Yugioh and Sonic X. 

Savers English dub (Data Squad) is a candidate though. 

Haruhi and Lucky Star are ones that I have not seen, but they sound like Slice of Life animes, so *shrug*. 

My candidate for worst anime (if not bad anime) is .hack//sign. There are lots of bad things about that anime. Granted I didn't stop watching it because it was very bad, I stopped because the EVA of the main character in the dub is the same as my favourite anime character, and I couldn't stand to hear him get tortured any more.