Sign In

Request Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

On 9/26/2019 at 4:51 PM, BurstingStory said:

I'm interested in starting a new story, involving female MCU characters. If anyone has a plot in mind, let me know, and we can discuss it further.

The possibilities are endless! A few I can easily see (not restricted to female characters, but hey, someone else might wanna take 'em up)

*Black Widow or Hawkeye staking someplace out for SHIELD. Absolutely no leaving your post no matter what!

*Peter in such a situation; bonus points if MJ gets to see the aftermath. I'd love to hear what MJ, who truly loves Peter and is a master of snark, would say!

*Scarlet Witch has to go, and they're someplace public and far from any restrooms. It's good to have a brother with super-speed! However, being whisked up and sped away so fast made her lose control - she's fully soaking herself and has been since the moment he picked her up.

*Tony, Rhodey, or now even Pepper (PLEASE tell me we'll get more of Pepper in that suit!) finds that battle damage has made the suit a lot harder to get off once they're done saving the day. Not the best time to have to go... (hey, we know from Iron Man 2 that the suit can filter it!)

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)

Challenge time: I think it would be super cute to have Amaterasu from Okami resisting the urge to "mark her territory". I mean, even if she is mostly a dog, she's still a goddess, it can't be proper to just pee anywhere. Or maybe she's willing, it's just not smart with a guy like Issun around. Or maybe she's just in a really bad place to do something like that. Either way, with no dialogue or inner thoughts, the desperation would be conveyed entirely through body language, prancing on all fours, whimpering, tail flicking upwards.

It doesn't have to just be Ammy, if that's too experimental. Perhaps, while escaping the sunken ship, Issun was right on the money about Rao needing to rush back to use the bathroom.

On 9/26/2019 at 7:02 AM, sammilove said:

The most recent one I wrote about. The one with the girl named Carly.

You could write about the incident you mentioned where teenage Carly ruined her favorite pair of khakis and her driver's seat.  You could write about Carly discarding her wet panties (in a new incident or a deleted scene from the fair story) and accidentally flashing a man when the wind picks up her dress.  You could continue the fair theme by having Carly get desperate while wearing a hoop skirt at a pioneer festival and needing Ashley's help to use the toilet.  You could have them both stranded somewhere without toilets and one relieves herself behind a bush or into a storm drain or something while the other stubbornly holds until she wets herself.  You could have Carly doing a deliberate hold and Ashley discovering her secret.

17 hours ago, CGWmech15 said:

Today I was watching Brooklyn 99 and couldn't help but think about a Rosa and Amy stakeout omo situation.

Then a commercial for the Purge election year came on Hulu and I thought about that too. Someone hiding from purgers, afraid to move or make any noise while their bladder screams for relief.

I’d be willing to do that in a story trade 

OK, so it's a bit of an odd one, kind of a reverse-request, but inspire me! 

I've found a real love for writing since I started my story on here, so much so that I wrote 150,000 words in about 7 weeks 🤣, but following the recent policy change I need something new to write about here - the story lives on, but it's found a new home, and I can't continue with it until the archive copy has been retrieved. 

So, my writing style was very much 'slice of life', #+and the previous story which proved so successful was a 'coming of age' tale. So, those of you who know my writing style - and those of you who think you may have an idea that I may be able to work with, let me know what you'd like to see. 🙂

Ideally something non-sexual (or not too sexual at least), as whilst I realise I'm pretty much the off one out here, wetting isn't a sexual thing for me, and if anything I identify as asexual, so I'd find it pretty difficult to write steamy scenes of something I've never experienced. 🙈

Fire away, I'll try anything once as they say. 😉

On 10/8/2019 at 1:35 AM, Piddly said:

OK, so it's a bit of an odd one, kind of a reverse-request, but inspire me! 

I've found a real love for writing since I started my story on here, so much so that I wrote 150,000 words in about 7 weeks 🤣, but following the recent policy change I need something new to write about here - the story lives on, but it's found a new home, and I can't continue with it until the archive copy has been retrieved. 

So, my writing style was very much 'slice of life', #+and the previous story which proved so successful was a 'coming of age' tale. So, those of you who know my writing style - and those of you who think you may have an idea that I may be able to work with, let me know what you'd like to see. 🙂

Ideally something non-sexual (or not too sexual at least), as whilst I realise I'm pretty much the off one out here, wetting isn't a sexual thing for me, and if anything I identify as asexual, so I'd find it pretty difficult to write steamy scenes of something I've never experienced. 🙈

Fire away, I'll try anything once as they say. 😉

Ok. Here’s something that might suit your style. 
Shy girl, 16/17, attends horse riding lessons, and starts falling for a similar aged boy working as a stable boy. 
Nice, innocent, coming of age/falling in love story. 
Plus wetting in jodhpurs while riding is kinda hot....🤣

On 10/7/2019 at 12:35 PM, Piddly said:

How about a story of 3 friends trying 3 different plans when unable to use the ladies' room?  One tries the men's room, one tries the outdoors, and one tries holding it until they get home.  Which plans work and which fail are up to you.

Bringing back an old idea and if anyone wants to hear the other ones just message me. Some of them have been done some haven't I've shared them enough all at once now I don't need to do it again and I'll only share one now again if I decide again I want to see the scenario and again maybe someone can try it. Here's the old one: 

A couple move into together or maybe they are newly married but the woman can't go to the bathroom knowing her boyfriend or is there be it brushing his teeth or in the shower. She wouldn't be able to wait but doesn't want to walk in and do it either. He'd have no problem going to the bathroom in front of her (while I only care for scenes or read stories with female urination/go to the toilet I'd make an exception if you wanted to add male urination in this case because it'd make sense for the story) not really realising what's up. She tries to drown him out or ignore him but finds she can't. The point is she tries to avoid going when he is around and not in front of him being embarrassed by it which becomes difficult as she tries to go to the bathroom in other places but can't keep rushing out all the time either. Eventually she would end up going with him around in front of him as the two reconcile about it.

I've also mentioned things based on other media and someone is doing the MCU Female Characters there isn't much done with the Female DC Characters but I'm not really asking for one at the moment in particular. I did mention one DC scenario and how challenging it would be for someone like Zatanna who's magical and can just use that to solve the problem. With that it got me thinking maybe Sabrina Spellman could have a scenario where she's desperate and needs to pee and eventually is able to go? Spell goes awry and she has to hold it until she finds a way to fix things and let go. And I'm talking the 90s Melissa Joan Hart Sitcom Sabrina not the Dark Netflix one. Also and this applies for both while there could be some wetting as it gets to the end point of desperation ultimately the character would ultimately pee in the toilet successfully.

17 minutes ago, THEO WANDER said:

Any ideas somethings are off the table but I am open to write something as long as you choose (not to long I hope)

I am just looking for some practice but please refrain from anything to absurd 

My reply above I posted in your thread sans the story based on a property because I wasn't sure you'd be familiar with it. Again I can send the other ideas if the one original one isn't one you'd like to do.

would anyone be able to recommend or make a story about a woman learning how too or teaching someone else too pee standing? I have an oddly specific thing for that. Some ideas are

A girl that tried and failed to copy here brother when she was younger learning to pee standing in college as a challenge to herself.

A rookie cop/soldier learning a skill they don't teach in basic training from a veteran.

A Punk/tomboy teaching herself so she can win a bet and beat her boyfriend in a pissing contest

or something like that