Sign In

Request Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

If anyone has ever watched the anime Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko, I would love to read an omorashi fan-fiction about Erio having an accident in front of Makoto. I don't have any specific requests I would just like it to be like the actual anime. I'm not sure if anyone's watched it though, it's pretty good.

I'd like to see something from pokemon featuring Dawn or Lyra or something from Digimon with Zoe Orimoto or Nene Amano.

Yeah, me too!

I've got an idea for Nene: she's in a hideout on a tree. She don't the others to see her. But Taiki and Zenjirou use this tree for their relief. So, finally, Nene couldn't hold it herselt and wet her panties and boots.

Maybe I'll try on this one, but me english isn't the best...

The other girls... the forgot too pee on a shopping trip. With all the bags they carry, there's no chance, to use a toilet.

So, what do you think?

Yeah, me too!

I've got an idea for Nene: she's in a hideout on a tree. She don't the others to see her. But Taiki and Zenjirou use this tree for their relief. So, finally, Nene couldn't hold it herselt and wet her panties and boots.

Maybe I'll try on this one, but me english isn't the best...

The other girls... the forgot too pee on a shopping trip. With all the bags they carry, there's no chance, to use a toilet.

So, what do you think?

Those are some nice ideas I'd perfer if Nene was in her second outfit from the second half of the season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This one may be a stretch, but I would be interested in seeing one using Roll, Roll Caskett, or Tron Bonne, just because I find that some things, despite their popularity don't get much focus in this genre. I know neither Mega Man or omorashi is the biggest thing, but I'm surprised that not a single one has been found to my knowledge.

Im not sure who out there has seen spice and wolf, but one of the main characters, Horo, is BEAUTIFUL. She has that kind of personality that would make for an epic desperation fanfic. I have looked everywhere, but it seems they dont currently exist. HERE IS MY CHALLENGE! Write a Horo desperation/wetting Fanfic and I will write one for you of equal caliber. (It has to be on a character I am familiar with of course...)

also sorry for posting this in the wrong place before, working from a phone and sticked threads dont show correctly...

This one may be a stretch, but I would be interested in seeing one using Roll, Roll Caskett, or Tron Bonne, just because I find that some things, despite their popularity don't get much focus in this genre. I know neither Mega Man or omorashi is the biggest thing, but I'm surprised that not a single one has been found to my knowledge.

I don't know if you like ABDL, but if so this account might be to your liking:

http://pizzabagel.deviantart.com/

Okay, I fnished a Nene Amano story and I've got a plan for Zoe: she's alone with Tommy and won't pee in front of the youngster -and he wouldn't pee in front of the girl. As a result, they both wet there pants.

But I have a request too: I want to see on of the girls of Final Fantasy VII wet herself. My favorite is Yuffie, but Tifa or Aerith would be nice too.

Anyone an idea?

I have a weird idea. A fanfic with Jake Long from The American Dragon. I imagined maybe he had a spell cast on him and it turned him into a three year old. As a side effect of the sudden change he can't really control his bladder anymore. For a week until this wears off he keeps wetting himself, or his bed. I don't know how to advance this, so maybe someone else can pick the idea up.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I have a fun idea some of you aroused hellraisers will probably love. It's an iCarly fic based around a pic I found while looking around on the web (on their own site no less, thanks iCarly :D )

So follow the link to this gallery: http://www.icarly.com/m/isnaps#2771

It's the 11 pic; in it Sam, Freddy, and Carly are duck tapped to some chairs and a caption below it reads, "We were duct taped to these chairs for 4 hours. Sam can only hold her pee for 3. You do the math!"

There it is; cheers if you decide to write something.

• 2 weeks later...