Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Request Thread

1 hour ago, Mad Bladder said:

How about a girl named Kelly, kind of boyish, with black hair tied in a ponytail, wearing black hoodie, jeans and sneakers and sitting in class and asks the teacher to use the bathroom as she really is about to burst.  Teacher tells her to hold it.  As the teacher continues the lesson which is water related, kids around the clsss are drinking water loudly, shaking their bottles, rains outside all making Kelly’s desperation worse.  Just when she’s about to lose it the bell rings.  

SHe runs out out of class but the bathroom door is locked.  She freaking out shaking and sweating and runs to the only other bathroom in school.  She stopped by a friend who wants to talk and she’s squirming right there and can’t take it anymore and forced to end the convo and run.  As she’s approaching holding her crotch and keeping it together she feels relief only to be met with huge lines at each stall.  She waits and waits but ultimately has a humiliating accident.

I would definitely read that!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

On 8/3/2019 at 11:05 AM, Alex Oxford said:

@Jimmy Olsen

Hrrrrm 🤔 what if a co- worker accidentally (or intentionally) gets his lactose intolerant co- worker the wrong drink, and she ends up getting desperate and having an accident on the job, to his delight, maybe hers? Or maybe it’s self induced lactose intolerance, from a girl that just doesn’t give af because cheese is so damn delicious? I have a friend that’s like that, I can only imagine her drive home!

I'm not really confident writing office drama.  Laxative intolerance has many possible story applications though.  I'll be thinking about this.

On 8/4/2019 at 4:40 PM, Mad Bladder said:

How about a girl named Kelly, kind of boyish, with black hair tied in a ponytail, wearing black hoodie, jeans and sneakers and sitting in class and asks the teacher to use the bathroom as she really is about to burst.  Teacher tells her to hold it.  As the teacher continues the lesson which is water related, kids around the clsss are drinking water loudly, shaking their bottles, rains outside all making Kelly’s desperation worse.  Just when she’s about to lose it the bell rings.  

SHe runs out out of class but the bathroom door is locked.  She freaking out shaking and sweating and runs to the only other bathroom in school.  She stopped by a friend who wants to talk and she’s squirming right there and can’t take it anymore and forced to end the convo and run.  As she’s approaching holding her crotch and keeping it together she feels relief only to be met with huge lines at each stall.  She waits and waits but ultimately has a humiliating accident.

That would make for a great story. Maybe when you finish the stuff you are working on you can do it yourself if no one wants to take that request.

I'm pretty sure someone will though.

Can someone write a story about the incident that occurred at the Australian Open a few years ago, where a ballboy wet himself in the middle of the match?

Here's a relevant news article: https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_428078?test_ad=readmo_test&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAKJCBMAF3I2uYoB9ehtAZYokUSkgBDPmV1J7lHA1RkttJUtrmiUmOrQdl4D0RolLFgYB0yMWWq_564gPwg_qhlAWAf5osDYBA_t__1Oe-NOJI-gFZYpj-sy6wzMIwinDojHzKIQC5cXL5Rp9wC5Sa1Gwkrr4dyf_1kRsfXIGJEtl

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2019 at 3:02 AM, diaperwetboy101 said:

Can someone write a story about the incident that occurred at the Australian Open a few years ago, where a ballboy wet himself in the middle of the match?

Here's a relevant news article: https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_428078?test_ad=readmo_test&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAKJCBMAF3I2uYoB9ehtAZYokUSkgBDPmV1J7lHA1RkttJUtrmiUmOrQdl4D0RolLFgYB0yMWWq_564gPwg_qhlAWAf5osDYBA_t__1Oe-NOJI-gFZYpj-sy6wzMIwinDojHzKIQC5cXL5Rp9wC5Sa1Gwkrr4dyf_1kRsfXIGJEtl

I might well try to give this one a go. 🙂 Have heard about it happening a couple of times now actually, think one was at Wimbledon over here in the UK too.

On 8/31/2019 at 3:02 AM, diaperwetboy101 said:

Here you go, no idea if this is the sort of thing you had in mind, but I thought I'd have a go. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, sammilove said:

Thinking about writing another story tomorrow. Anyone got suggestions? I’ve got a character in mind but I need a story or a plot. Send help.

Maybe she's desperate at a formal event and needs to find a polite way to visit the facilities before she ruins her fancy dress.  Or maybe she's a hostage or prisoner and there's some difficulty getting her captor to allow her to take care of her private needs, and perhaps she has trouble even indicating her needs due to fear or embarrassment or a gag in her mouth.

These are just the first ideas that come to mind.  It would help if I knew which character you plan to use.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

Maybe she's desperate at a formal event and needs to find a polite way to visit the facilities before she ruins her fancy dress.  Or maybe she's a hostage or prisoner and there's some difficulty getting her captor to allow her to take care of her private needs, and perhaps she has trouble even indicating her needs due to fear or embarrassment or a gag in her mouth.

These are just the first ideas that come to mind.  It would help if I knew which character you plan to use.

The most recent one I wrote about. The one with the girl named Carly.