Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Request Thread

14 hours ago, Imouto Kitten said:

Okay, here's one for Pokemon Adventures:

Red and Yellow are traveling in the wild and yellow is still in her pretending to be a boy phase. She grows desperate, but can't think of anyway to relieve herself without revealing to red that she's a girl, and even without trying to maintain her disguise, the thought of admitting such a need to the boy she's crushing on is more than a bit embarrassing. To make matters worse, the pair are ambushed by wild pokemon and/or enemy trainers, forcing Yellow to split her focus between battling and holding her pee.

In the end, Yellow wets with red having a front-row seat and she breaks down in tears of shame. Though Red is confused about his feelings for Yellow, he makes to comfort the other'boy' and once yellow is calmed, Red reaches for her waistband, offering to help her change. Yellow panicks, insisting to keep her wet pants on only for red to insist "he'll" get a rash if he keeps them on.

In the end, Red gets Yellow's pants down and gets a nice, unobstructed, and quite possibly rather intimate look at Yellow's girlhood, glistening with the remnants of her accident, both trainers quite embarrassed, though the revelation of Yellow's true sex clears up Red's confused feelings for the girl.

An awkward silence passes as Yellow cleans up and red recontexualizes some rather intimate moments from their journey in the context of yellow as a girl instead of as another boy.

Eventually, red breaks the silence with an embarrassed offer to show Yellow his since he saw hers, and an equally embarrassed Yellow, curious agrees. Red undoes his fly to expose his member, Yellow kneeling for a better look, uttering "so this is what a boy's thing looks like" before giving it a gentle poke, causing Red to get hard and surprising Yellow. Yellow is curious about how boys pee, and while the unintentional boner and the embarrassment of having the girl he's crushing on watch make it difficult, Red eventually satisfies her curisity.

Agreeing that everything that happened after Yellow started wetting will be their secret and Red agreeing to help Yellow keep up her disguise as a boy, the pair resume their journey, a bit closer for the experience.

I'd like to see something like that, but with yellow actually trying to pee like a boy. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

On 5/6/2019 at 6:01 AM, Imouto Kitten said:

Here's a request inspired by a thread in the off-topic section:

A young girl is vacationing at a ski lodge with her parents, and in her excitement to go skiing for the first time, she ignores her mother's urging to use the toilet before getting suited up. Naturally, her carelessness comes back to bite her as she has the pee while out on the slopes, but between valuing fun over all else and her parents earlier declaration that if they have to return to the lodge early, they won't be coming out again, she ignores her need until she's bursting and on the verge of an accident. Her parents help her back to the lodge and she either almost makes it or barely makes it(whichever the writer prefers).

Optional, she has a twin or slightly older brother who teases her when shee confides in him that she needs to pee, only to soon need to pee himself and sibling rivalry leading to neither wanting to be the first to admit their desperation to their parents. In this case, I'd want one to have an accident and the other to barely make it with the winner gloating about it for the rest of their vacation(again, I'll leave it to the writer as to which outcome occurs).

I took a few liberties with that prompt, but it mostly follows that basic outline. Here you go

On 5/18/2019 at 5:33 AM, zimw00t said:

I took a few liberties with that prompt, but it mostly follows that basic outline. Here you go

Can you please do a different version of the story where Kathy manages to make it to the toilet but the toilet is too gross, so she finds a urinal that's built into the floor and fails the first time, so she makes it a point to be able to pee standing like a boy would and finally gets relief?

Also, can someone please do a story using this prompt?:

A girl and her older brother are out one day, the girl has had too much to drink and the line for the girls bathroom is completely full up, the girl still decides to wait in line as her brother stands nearby, after a bit, the brother feels the need to go and strolls past her into the boys bathroom, stunned that her brother doesn't even try to help her hold in the line, just dances around until her brother comes out looking relieved as ever, still a bit surprised at her brothers unwillingness to help her hold while in line for the girls bathroom, although peeved, she does wonder what it would be like if she were able to go pee standing up like her brother does all the time when he has to go to the bathroom and looks her brother in the eye while he waits for her to be able to get into the bathroom before asking "Bro, can you teach me how to go pee standing up like you? I don't ever wanna be caught in a situation like this again, so please teach me how to go pee standing into the toilet or even a urinal! I will owe you big time if you do this for me!?" She pleads with him and so the brother reluctantly teach her how to go pee standing up into a urinal, will she learn how to pee into a urinal like a boy standing or will she fail miserably and pee herself like what would normally happen.

14 hours ago, desperation_fan said:

I'm seriously considering writing it myself. I've been busy between work and a story I'm working on for here, plus a series I write elsewhere(non-omo). But the more I think about it, the more I really want to try my hand at writing this. 🙂

I was planning on writing it today, but if you would like to, by all means!

3 hours ago, BurstingStory said:

I was planning on writing it today, but if you would like to, by all means!

Hey, if you do it first, fair play. For what it's worth, I haven't even started it yet lol

6 hours ago, HaruhiSuzumiya said:

No, T'Challa affected by the gamma thing and struggling with his aching bladder... DAMN that'd be hotter than Florida.

Well, I said Shuri because I'm not interested in male desperation. To each their own, I say.

On 6/12/2019 at 3:12 AM, Zapp Renfro said:

I've written Todoroki in the past, but I'd be interested in trying my hand at Aizawa or All Might if you had any specific prompts in mind!

Oh yes, also i’d Like to add Denki to the pile-

some prompts I suppose, hm.

-Out an a hero mission, and whoops, haha, forgot to go to the bathroom. Whatever, he can hold it... Right?

-Bathrooms at U.A have closed for some unknown reason. (Yeah, unoriginal, but still good.)

-Driving home? Here, have a traffic jam.

-Walking home. Just. Walking back to their house and wetting as soon as they walk in the door.

-For Aizawa I will steal any Erasermic that anyone coughs up

would prefer wetting more than anything uwu

On 2/25/2018 at 8:25 AM, Jimmy Olsen said:

Imagine a banquet in the olden days. Lots of fabulous food being enjoyed by the most important people in the land. The story would follow a woman who stuffs herself to the limit with this rich food. After all a feast like this only comes around once in a blue moon! She might be a queen, princess, or some other royalty, or maybe a knight, or other honored guest. There weren't really female knights but in a fantasy there could be. Whoever she is she's expected to conduct herself with dignity and decorum.

In the night or morning after the feast she wakes from her long food coma to find her digestive system has been working overtime. She can feel a gigantic load of waste thundering for release. She has great difficulty getting to a private place where she can unload her heavy burden. The problems and obstacles are up to the author, just like the characters and setting. The story ends with her being humiliated but ultimately still respected. Perhaps her humiliation isn't public because someone such as a servant helps her keep it private but there is at least one person who knows her shame.

I still hope somebody writes this!

Lucy, Erza Natsu, Juvia and Grey all go out on a job and they stop at a café and the three girls get a lot to drink so when they take off again the three girls can feel there bladders filling up and they all get desperate to pee but they cant sneak off and go with Natsu and grey around so they all try to come up with a plan to sneak away from Natsu and grey so they can empty there bladders