Sign In

Request Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

On 9/23/2018 at 5:25 AM, Alex Oxford said:

Perhaps we can watch omnisciently from above as a girl desperately has to poop, but passes every bathroom she sees. Then she gets home and has an intentional accident, revealing to the audience the reason why she held it so long, and why she passed every toilet. I was thinking of writing something like this.

Great idea! I'll try to get it written. Would this intentional accident be for her partner to see or only for her own pleasure?

Again, since nobody has done it since the last time I posted it...

I'd like to see a fanfic of this gijinka Shadow being desperate; there should be scenes from the perspective of inside his bladder because I'm into fantastic voyage plots. He does wet himself a bit but because he wears absorbent diapers since his bladder weakened (show his bladder weakening from the inside too), he gets to a restroom in time. Make his desperation sexual.

Is it just me or do all the requests end up never getting made, just ideas that go unnoticed? I have a bad craving for this specific gijinka Shadow being subjected to all my fetishes. I'm telling you, click that link and you'll find a perfect omo target in that Shadow. Hell, I'm even getting around to commissioning his artist for a picture of him made just for me.

Guest RedFish3000

I've played Cuphead recently, and I'd like to see a fanfic about some of the bosses from that game. I think mostly Hilda Berg, Baroness Von Bon Bon or Sally Stageplay, though I'd also enjoy one about Rumor Honeybottoms or Cala Maria as well.

I don't have many specific scenarios planned up, but I do have a few. For example, for Sally Stageplay I think she might feel the need to pee right when the show is about to begin, and has to hold her pee for the entire show.

Other than Cuphead bosses, I'd also love to see a fanfic about PvZ Heroes. I really would like a fanfic where Green Shadow or Solar Flare get desperate to pee.

For Green Shadow, maybe she'd get desperate but would have to hold it while she protects the city from the zombie heroes.

For Solar Flare, I think maybe she would get the urge to pee while she plays videogames because she drank too much soda, and decides to hold it until she finishes playing. After holding for an hour or two, she finished the videogame feeling really desperate, almost bursting, but before she can relieve herself, she is called on an important mission, and has to hold it even more.

In any of the cases, I'd prefer if the character holds for several hours and then makes it to the bathroom right before wetting herself, but a wetting wouldn't bother me at all.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

In case you're wondering I'm still working on this. It was going to be short but I ended up going overboard with the messing scene.

I actually was wondering, but I know you take your time with things ? trust me, I wouldn’t complain about you going overboard, it’s probably better that way ?? I’m super stoked to see it!

im thinking of starting an interactive futurama story where characters from other shows/games are recovered/cloned.etc during the storyline if anyone would be interested in it (if anyone is good at drawing and is willing to draw some illustrations, i would appreciate the skill)

yes it will contain wetting and diapers (a lot of both)

just an idea that i have been throwing around the inside of my brain (i need something to do during the 9 hour flight im taking tomorrow)

any takers?

• 2 weeks later...

Got another Fire Emblem story idea that I probably won't get to. In this one, a dancer character (Olivia, Ninian, Azura, etc.) needs to pee and is about to do so, but a battle suddenly breaks out. They're paired up with another unit, possibly a romantic interest, but they're too desperate and embarrassed to properly dance and refresh the partner, much to their confusion. It gets to the point where the partner is surrounded by tough enemies but can't take them out all at once. The dancer finally bites the bullet and performs a full dance, peeing herself in the process. Insert details of the pee flying everywhere and covering her legs, feet, and outfit while she dances. After the battle, she's mortified by her accident, but the partner helps her to hide it from the rest of the army.

Put these before but often I will repost them when I feel enough time has gone by as well as pages and people are looking for new story ideas. Feel free to add or change as much as you want maybe even combine certain ideas if you want too although I'd prefer if it were original made up characters and not ones based on something although I have some ideas for that separated below. All of these are female. 

A woman a mother is trying to potty train her daughter and is having difficulty doing so. As a last resort in trying to get her to use it she decides to demonstrate for her by using the training potty herself. Could continue to where the mother grows to like the notion of it and decides to keep peeing in her child's potty in secret. Up to you whether her husband or someone catches her or not.

A woman again a mother most likely decides for the safety of her child to baby proof everything in the house. Of course this backfires when she needs to use the bathroom and can't open the child proof lock on the toilet. Up to you where to go from here and where she goes instead or if she manages to figure it out. Someone did this for me but someone else again is free to do it again.

A woman's toilet in her house breaks resulting in it needing to be fixed. This of course becomes a problem when she needs to use the bathroom and there's no toilet working. Again up to you to decide where she ends up going. Maybe trying to pee discreetly somewhere without the guy fixing her toilet knowing so she doesn't get caught in an embarrassing scenario.

A couple a woman and a man decide to buy a new toilet to replace their old one. Ultimately the husband ends up buying a sort of high tech toilet that has gadgets like it can clean itself or talk etc again up to you how that goes but ultimately the woman doesn't end up liking it but it's now bought so there's nothing she can do and she stubbornly refuses to use it. This of course becomes an issue when she needs to go to the bathroom and tries avoiding using it as she tries to find other ways or places to pee. Ultimately would end with her being forced to use the new toilet and coming around to liking it. 

A woman and maybe a friend along with her being arrested be it for an innocent crime or a legitimate one. Whatever the case may be the result would be they would have to share a holding cell until their bail comes in with a few other inmates who are waiting their bail and there would be a toilet to use in the cell if they needed to use it. However one of the woman who is arrested would be pee shy and is reluctant to use the toilet in the cell which becomes a problem when she has to pee. Ultimately she would end up using the toilet much to her embarrassment just as their bail comes in. Alternatively it could be something to where a woman or pair of women is arrested and they end up being imprisoned and have to stay there for awhile until they are released on good behaviour or they end up being proven innocent and they have to get used to life in prison including overcoming reluctance to use the toilet in the cell in front of their cellmates. The first example of the holding cell would probably be easier to write since it would be one and done. (Note: Someone did write this recently based on my suggestion. I admittedly debated on removing it but if you feel you've got an alternate take then feel free to write it if this one interests you)

A couple move into together but the woman feels embarrassed going to the bathroom knowing her boyfriend is there. She tries to drown him out or ignore him but finds she can't.  She's embarrassed by peeing and maybe later pooping or maybe can't do both but the point she tries to avoid going when he is around and not in front of him which becomes difficult as she tries to go to the bathroom in other places but can't keep rushing out all the time either. Eventually she ends up going with him around and in front of him as the two reconcile.

An anthro human dog (basically a human looking woman who still squats to pee and has human instincts including wanting and being trained to use the toilet with some dog like features like a tail and ears) is fighting with her human instincts and dog instincts. Because of this she's reluctant to pee in places her dog side would have her pee like a tree/bushes/backyard or the mats dogs use in doors or fire hydrants and wants to prove she can use the toilet as she is trained to do so already when bought by someone who becomes her owner but she ends up having to go in those various places mentioned as she eventually comes to terms with her dog side and decides to alternate between both. I would use this story for inspiration (I wouldn't make it a simulation I would make it a regular world where anthro humans, humans and regular dogs and animals live together): 

Alternatively a normal woman decides to make a bet with her friend that she could survive being her pet dog for a day but finds it's more difficult then she realises such as being led on a leash, eating the dog food and needing to go to the bathroom as she ends up having to pee again the trees/bushes/backyard in order to commit to it and eventually when desperate in the public setting at first tries to pee in the park but ends up not being able to do so and pees on a the fire hydrant as they eventually come to terms with the bet with her friend winning proving it isn't easy. I had done a story like this on my old accunt but again I don't think I was good. 

A woman is shopping with someone and she becomes desperate to use the bathroom and the bathrooms end up being closed for whatever reason. Desperate she tries to find other ways to go to the bathroom as she eventually ends up in a bathroom store in the shopping centre and the idea of her being surrounded by display bathrooms and toilets makes her desperate more to the point she decides to pee in one of the shop's display toilets trying not to get caught by the store managers and the mall security or whatever. Up to you if she does or not finds a way out of it. Again I did this on my old account but wasn't good. 

A man and a woman a couple or friends or something ends up swapping bodies and have to get used to living life as each other including how to go to the bathroom as their respective gender. Again I did this on my old account but not good.

Also to go away from scenarios that aren't based on anything I'd be interested in seeing people tackle superhero stories more. I mentioned before someone like Zatanna but maybe also the CW Arrowverse (I'd like to see Caitlin perhaps as herself or Killer Frost like what happens if she has to pee in that form does it freeze?).

Also maybe the MCU as well. I've seen people do stories with Natasha but maybe have some of the other MCU women like Gamora (I did a story but didn't think I was good at it and anyone can do it if they wanted too) or Nebula given she's part cyborg who needs to eat still would she go to the bathroom? Someone did a story but I'd like to see more tackling of it. Another scenario would be Hope Van Dyne the Wasp gets shrunk and has to try and find a way to return to normal size especially when she needs to pee. Again I'd prefer it if she didn't entirely wet and up to you if she gets back to normal before she goes or finds another way while shrunk.  There's also the TV side of things (Again I did one with Peggy Carter but that shouldn't stop someone else from doing one) like with Agent Carter as said or Agents of Shield's female characters like Daisy AKA Skye, Jemma, May etc. (I did adapt an implied scenario in Season 1 episode 4 but again anyone can do it or something else)  

Also in TV maybe some Friends and How I Met Your Mother scenarios. I'm thinking Monica for Friends and Robin for HIMYM.

Also I am interested in seeing the desperation but uiltmately where the character ends up peeing and getting their relief not really for wetting. If you want that to be in there a little bit as part of the desperation I don't mind but again I don't want it to be the end result.

3 hours ago, SAM996 said:

A woman a mother is trying to potty train her daughter and is having difficulty doing so. As a last resort in trying to get her to use it she decides to demonstrate for her by using the training potty herself.

It probably won't satisfy you, but I wrote this for the "Very Short Stories" thread:

Sis hasn't earned any gold stars. She's scared of her potty. Mom tried to convince her it's safe. She pulled down her undies, hiked up her dress, awkwardly sat her adult body down on the tiny potty, and took a tinkle. Mom got a gold star from Dad, who happened to be watching too.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

It probably won't satisfy you, but I wrote this for the "Very Short Stories" thread:

Sis hasn't earned any gold stars. She's scared of her potty. Mom tried to convince her it's safe. She pulled down her undies, hiked up her dress, awkwardly sat her adult body down on the tiny potty, and took a tinkle. Mom got a gold star from Dad, who happened to be watching too.

A longer story would have more you're right.

On 9/23/2018 at 5:25 AM, Alex Oxford said:

Perhaps we can watch omnisciently from above as a girl desperately has to poop, but passes every bathroom she sees. Then she gets home and has an intentional accident, revealing to the audience the reason why she held it so long, and why she passed every toilet. I was thinking of writing something like this.

I just finished and posted this!  It's called "Locked Up Tight."

On 9/24/2018 at 2:28 PM, Bf1fan said:

A woman gets her heel stuck in a grate and can’t get it out while desperate?

I brainstormed this, but I don't think I'm going to make it work.  I mean, if she was really in danger of having an accident, wouldn't she just take her shoe off?

I have a new request for anyone who's open to writing dirty diaper humiliation (not many people).  Imagine someone with a slight sadistic streak using a diaper to punish their guilty friend.  I'm picturing a budding chef making a huge elaborate labor-intensive dessert for a special occasion.  Her friend is on a diet and it's driving her crazy.  While the dessert is sitting in the fridge she loses control and devours the whole thing in an almost superhuman feat of gluttony.  The cook is furious, while her friend is tearfully apologetic.  She wants her to forgive her and never tell anybody what she did.  The cook agrees, but says she needs to suffer to make sure she learns from her mistake.  She has to wear a diaper and leave it on all day as it fills up to remind her of the gigantic dessert she ruined.

I don’t know if anyone would be interested in this story idea I’ve been brainstorming it’s basically two female volleyball teams facing against each other but one of them decides two play a prank to win by adding durilects and laxatives ( it could be bot or just one ) to the drink but little did they know they will be sharing the drink container so both teams eventually get there fill on the spiked drink 

it can have both messing and wettings aswell as just made it in it if anyone is willing to write it 

10 hours ago, Ktpq said:

I don’t know if anyone would be interested in this story idea I’ve been brainstorming it’s basically two female volleyball teams facing against each other but one of them decides two play a prank to win by adding durilects and laxatives ( it could be bot or just one ) to the drink but little did they know they will be sharing the drink container so both teams eventually get there fill on the spiked drink 

it can have both messing and wettings aswell as just made it in it if anyone is willing to write it 

man, you're a genius

• 2 weeks later...

I've been struggling with how to justify Curly Brace omorashi for years, but I think I've finally got it:

After the adventures through the Labyrinth, Curly's systems are waterlogged. Quote follows the instructions to drain her as best as he can, enough to restore her to working condition, but he doesn't get all the fluids out. There's still a sizable volume inside one of her components, but her self-repair functions are attempting to take care of it once she's back up by automatically draining it, through an otherwise unused orifice beneath her pants (you know the robots have genitals, Chako managed to fuck Quote somehow). Because this isn't a regular function of her operations, Curly has no idea what's going on, going through all the first experiences of desperation, not quite used to coping with the pain, especially while preoccupied with a literal trip through Hell. Now, the question here is "if she's never experienced desperation before, why would she be fighting so hard to not let it loose in her pants?" Well, I don't know.

2 hours ago, Captain L said:

I've been struggling with how to justify Curly Brace omorashi for years, but I think I've finally got it:

After the adventures through the Labyrinth, Curly's systems are waterlogged. Quote follows the instructions to drain her as best as he can, enough to restore her to working condition, but he doesn't get all the fluids out. There's still a sizable volume inside one of her components, but her self-repair functions are attempting to take care of it once she's back up by automatically draining it, through an otherwise unused orifice beneath her pants (you know the robots have genitals, Chako managed to fuck Quote somehow). Because this isn't a regular function of her operations, Curly has no idea what's going on, going through all the first experiences of desperation, not quite used to coping with the pain, especially while preoccupied with a literal trip through Hell. Now, the question here is "if she's never experienced desperation before, why would she be fighting so hard to not let it loose in her pants?" Well, I don't know.

I may have a few answers to that last question.

• Since she doesn't quite understand the process, she might misinterpret it as some sort of major leak in her system, and she's afraid that venting it would cause serious problems for her.
  • Since they're already modeled after humans, maybe she has some sort of programming in her that makes her prioritize holding it until she can find a proper receptacle (or failing that, a secluded spot).
  • Because she spends most of Hell tied to Quote's back, maybe she's trying to be respectful and not get him soaked as well.

I'd also like to see some Goblin Slayer story. I understand why Priestess would be the obvious choice, but she only seems to exhibit incontinence when scared, and I don't want no fear wetting. Maybe she's just got a weak bladder regardless. Anyway, High Elf Archer both seems like the type of girl who doesn't think far enough ahead to limit her water (Goblin Slayer already had to warn her against drinking too much, though for entirely different reasons), and the type to hide her desperation at all costs to avoid looking incompetent and to avoid catching shit from the others, Dwarf in particular. Maybe she'll find some solidarity with Priestess in much the same predicament, but the party's not exactly in a place where the girls can just duck away to go. High Elf Archer has it luckier once they get into a goblin battle, being able to hang in the back without exerting herself, but if desperation starts throwing off her aim, there will be problems. No matter how it ends, if she pees herself or holds on long enough to squat somewhere very exposed, it'll be terrible. Now, try and make using "High Elf Archer" as a name repeatedly not awful.

Actually, I've got the perfect ending. High Elf Archer and Priestess both wet themselves, with the former being flustered and embarrassed far more violently. She asks how Priestess can possibly remain so calm after an accident, and is told, with the deadest eyes, "you get used to it."

Alternatively, a Cow Girl story where she needs to go badly while in town on a delivery. Yeah, it's not anywhere near as detailed, but Cow Girl is way hotter.