Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Request Thread

Hello fellow omo-fans

I honestly have lots and lots of cartoon/anime characters that I would like to request for omorashi, but for now; I'll start with......Disney.
For research of omorashi for any Disney characters, I mostly have been finding the ones for the princesses like Belle, Jasmine, etc.
But I'm honestly more interested in Mickey & Friends, along with some of the other Disney characters I have in mind. (And yes, I'm a Disney-fan)
So I made a gathering here so far....Only for Mickey & Friends.

And Here's a list of Disney characters I hope would have an omorashi fan art and/or fanfic. As I would request.
For Fanfics, I have yet to think of ideas plot-wise, but feel free to come up with any ideas for any of these characters below....

Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse (In any dress with a short skirt with Shoes and Socks on, not high-heels)
Donald Duck
Max Goof
Goofy

Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Jaq
Robin Hood (Anthropomorphic Fox)
Christopher Robin
Olivia Flaversham
Cody
Lewis
Hiro Hamada
Judy Hopps
Nick Wilde (As a boy in Ranger Scout Uniform, but I'm ok with his adult-self but probably still in Scout-Uniform)
Phineas Flynn

And I have minor interests for PinocchioTimon, and Scrooge McDuck.

Disney Omorashi Request.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

On 10/12/2016 at 10:04 PM, inconnue said:

I have a topic if some one is ready to write it.

I found this caption in Abkingdom

I've been thinking a lot about this idea. I might write a story about it. I can't promise anything. I'm bad when it comes to finishing what I start.

Would you like the story to include messing, or only wetting?

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)
7 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

I've been thinking a lot about this idea. I might write a story about it. I can't promise anything. I'm bad when it comes to finishing what I start.

Would you like the story to include messing, or only wetting?

Feel free to choose which ever Olsen. The theme that attracted me was the institutionalized diapers.

School girls in pampers : https://diaperstoryarchive.wordpress.com/2012/07/14/schoolgirls-in-pampers/ 
Unexpected Safety Measures : https://diaperstoryarchive.wordpress.com/2013/03/03/unexpected-safety-measures/ 

On 2/12/2017 at 0:35 PM, inconnue said:

The theme that attracted me was the institutionalized diapers.

It's an attractive theme! I just spruced up and reposted an old fic with that theme. It's called "Evaluation Day" and was originally for Nyou Fiction.

In addition to the fics you linked and the one I wrote, I recommend "An Embarrassing Day at the Pool" by Garrus.  It's not exactly institutionalized diapers, but the teens in the story are required to wear swim diapers.  I haven't read Garrus' stories in a while, but I think he had a few set in a universe where kids aren't trusted to stay dry until they're 18.

• 2 weeks later...

Despite being a monster girl fanatic, I don't think I have enough to work with for Interviews with Monster Girls. I did, however, have one good idea and I don't want it to go to waste. So, Yuki the snow woman has been shown to freeze things when she's upset, from her immediate surroundings to bodily fluids like tears and sweat. Following that, it's only logical to imagine that if she was suitably stressed, her urine might do something like freeze inside her, making it impossible to pee unless she calmed down. Like a shy bladder, but with higher stakes of serious harm. Hikari's the one to blindly help others, how do you think she'd solve that?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2017 at 9:24 PM, Captain L said:

Despite being a monster girl fanatic, I don't think I have enough to work with for Interviews with Monster Girls.

This is off topic but can you recommend any monster girl omo fics? They seem to be rare despite the huge potential.

On topic I'm sorry I never wrote the airplane fic I talked about a few posts ago. I couldn't get inspired.

py_ro___anime_human_version___by_avril_t

I'd like to see a fanfic of human Py-Ro (voice here: https://youtu.be/F_G-eteQjLE, image above) being desperate, as his bladder has weakened since he first got control over fire. Make it sexualized, too. Then have Haruhi Suzumiya, adult Hana Makihatayama and Pop Harukaze (from Ojamajo Doremi Dokkan), and Konata, Kagami, Miyuki and Patricia from Lucky Star laughing at him.

Edited by HaruhiSuzumiya (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm working on something with him for a request for someone else,  but I think the world could only benefit from more Izuku Midoriya omorashi,

Also, pretty much anyone from Bungou Stray Dogs would be nice, I'd do it myself if I had ideas, but I only have really vague, odd ones involving Lovecraft, so I'm going to pass for the time being.

Probably a long shot here but I guess this is the best place to post this.

Actually a commission rather than a request since I personally hate having others do things for free. There are a few stories I'm looking to get done, a couple Pokemon and one from the original LoveLive. Would be willing to negotiate a price if someone feels up for taking any of them and they have some good stories for reference.

For the Pokemon stories they would primarily involve feral canine Pokemon such as Eeveelutions, Ninetales, Absol, etc.. Despite being feral they would be sapient and able to communicate at least among each other (see alexxx's stories for instance).

The LoveLive story would be to go along with a picture I commissioned a while ago that I want to have a bit of a backstory written for. The image is:

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59337608 (explicit nudity)

I guess the other thing I should warn about this is that while I enjoy the holding/desperation part of this community I'm not into wetting which seems to be the main preference of most users here. As such these stories would basically involve desperation up to the point they know they can no longer hold it and need to improvise another solution.

I guess if anyone's up for it send me a message and we can discuss the details.

Edited by Zenkopan (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a bunch of ideas i want to see done,heres a list of what i would love to see if anyone can make them please let me know, 1.code lyoko where xana uses his powers to makes the toilets go out of order so the gang has to do a entire school day with no bathroom breaks, 2.phineas and ferb where jermany is working at his lemonade stand and really has to go but theres a huge line,3,i have never seen any jimmy neutron pee rps before so i would love to see one where jimmy accidentally invents something that destroys the toliets in the town so you have cindy and libby going all over town trying to find somewhere to go but no luck,4.fosters home for imaginary friends where mac is walking home from school to fosters but forgets to use the bathroom before he left, and all the walk home sees nothing but water related stuff like sprinklers, lakes and stuff like that, if anyone can do these let me know, i have ideas but no idea how to make them work.

On 12/24/2015 at 10:51 AM, Lugia said:

Ampharos from Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon is heading back to Lively town after traveling somewhere by himself and gets lost (because we all know how he is) and to make matters worse he had a lot to drink earlier and it's finally starting to catch up to him. And unfortunately for him there's no place where he can relieve himself. By the end his bladder is full to bursting but he is able to make it back to the Expedition Society headquarters and get to the bathroom just as he is minutes/moments away from losing control.

Can't think of one so I'm going with an old request that was never done.

• 2 weeks later...

Would like to see a story featuring both Lillie and Moon from Pokemon Sun and Moon. Where both girls at first meet up and get to know each other and over time slowly become friends. Turns out both girls are incontinence and need to wear diapers over the course of the story both girls suffer accidents which are rather embarrassing. This could help them bond over their mutual problem where both girls could help the other out in the future,

1 hour ago, Night Rain said:

Would like to see a story featuring both Lillie and Moon from Pokemon Sun and Moon. Where both girls at first meet up and get to know each other and over time slowly become friends. Turns out both girls are incontinence and need to wear diapers over the course of the story both girls suffer accidents which are rather embarrassing. This could help them bond over their mutual problem where both girls could help the other out in the future,

It's not diapers, but I did write a story starring Lillie and Moon together.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/11/2017 at 2:22 PM, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

I'd like to read some stories of bladder torture involving either urethral plugs or reverse catheterization(i.e. using a catheter to fill the bladder).

Some scenario ideas:

A dom decides his pee shy and accident prone sub is in need of some bladder training. He makes her go the whole day without peeing through the use of a urethral plug and at the end of the day lets her pee and then tests her by making her hold a measured amount of distilled water without the plug's assistence for a certain amount of time. The tests start small and short(say 250ml for 15 minutes) but get tougher each day. He showers with praise each time she passes a test, but punishes her somewhat harshly if she fails. Multiple successes lead to the privilege of doing without the plug and drinking what she wants, but failure leads to things such as having to sleep with the plug in, drinking on demand, or even going a full 48 hours without relief from the plug. Her final exam of sorts might have her start the day with a pee followed by having her bladder injected with some asurd amount(say 2500 ml) and having to hold unassisted all day.

An alpha bitch type loses a bet to a group of students she's tormented for years, and they decide to take her down a notch or two by tying her up, gagging, and blindfolding her before leaving her exposed in the boy's room with a urethral plug with a one-way valve and tubing to allow anyone coming through to add the contents of his bladder to hers and a sign that says "please use my bladder as a urinal". Bonus if the sign also says "My other holes are off limits but some boys ignore this or if after the set-up the story switches to the bound girl's first person perspective and her thoughts of what she'd like to do/yell at the anonymous boys using her. Perhaps the girls leaving her in such a predicament retell incidents where the alpha bitch caused them to humiliate themselves with public wettings.

i would also like to read such stories, but i have found none

• 3 weeks later...