Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Life is Strange

58 minutes ago, desperationlover1 said:

That's an interesting theory, and certainly food for thought. According to this site: http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2017/08/31/life-is-strange-before-the-storm-episode-2-release-date.htm Episode 2 is estimated for release Thursday October 5th 2017. I just hope it doesn't get delayed since I am eager to know how the game develops.

Eh, thats a pretty inaccurate estimation. They said it would be 8-10 weeks, We're looking at a November release date. 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the interesting things that I saw among the theories is that we don't see Kate when Max comes back either. I found that kinda curious. Does it depend on if you saved her normally or not...I dun

Episode 4 is out!  I'm freaking out!

Hulk angry! I can't hear any of the cutscenes.   The audio is messed up in this version. Couldn't load the game without disabling my audio then turning it back on after.  Still not done but i'm l

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Loved Before the Storm. Especially the Chloe character, the way she tries to act all tough, but is still so doe-eyed and innocent. Such a contrast from the hardened Chloe in the original series.

I'm just wondering if every episode will be a day. I imagine this series ending with Rachel disappearing or something, but I can't imagine their friendship lasting only three days, so... I guess maybe they're not going with the one episode=one day formula anymore?

Edited by Hopeful (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Hopeful said:

Im just wondering if every episode will be a day. I imagine this series ending with Rachel disappearing or something, but I can't imagine their friendship lasting only three days, so... I guess maybe they're not going with the one episode=one day formula anymore?

I'm not sure yet. I think the next one is the next day because of the thumbnail matching what they discussed at the end. I'm guessing its just not going to span across their entire relationship. Or maybe they only needed 3 days. 

Also I don't think it's going to end with Rachel's disappearance. They said they wouldn't go into that part that we already know.

Edited by facade (see edit history)