Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Hot reaction

Please call me an idiot (if you want ;-))

But what exactely is her "reaction"...? I can see her diaper filling up - and that's it....(?)

as others have said it starts to leak. (great video btw :)

but i think the reaction is a bit of panic/haste to pull her pants up as you hear footsteps just before the video shuts off.

also note shes not in a stall it looks like it could be at the basin.

would of been even better if she wasn't interrupted

sad her tumblr is down.

You can see a bit of her face, well, more of her mouth so that might be part of the "reaction" along with the quick movements once she hears someone possibly coming in.

Edit: On closer inspection, I am pretty sure that's what the reaction is. She  goes, and then the diaper leaks, causing her to reach towards her legs and she has a certain look no her face (well the half of it we can see). Kind of like an "oops" look!

Edited by razified (see edit history)

Yeah, probably the usual story, unfortunately... Did anyone rip more of her videos before she went down?

I favourited most of them on tumblr, and can still play them on my Likes-page. If someone knows how to download from tumblr, please do tell and I'll download them before they're gone from tumblr's servers!

Hey Alice. There's tools out there for that kind of stuff but i like to do it manually in Chrome. Press F12 and it opens the developer tools so you can search all the code on the page. It works on almost any page (except ones where the video is flash/java) which there's still ways to do that

All you gotta do is hit F3 in the toolbox and then type "mp4" or "avi" just depending on the format of the video. Took me less than 10 seconds to find the source for the original. https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ni4yrvzDMF1u4uyzg.mp4 then you just Ctrl+S (You may have to save from the menu at the top left of Chrome) then yea! It's all your's.

Oh also you just right click the link inside the toolbox and open it in a new tab to get the file. Cheers!

Hey Alice. There's tools out there for that kind of stuff but i like to do it manually in Chrome. Press F12 and it opens the developer tools so you can search all the code on the page. It works on almost any page (except ones where the video is flash/java) which there's still ways to do that

All you gotta do is hit F3 in the toolbox and then type "mp4" or "avi" just depending on the format of the video. Took me less than 10 seconds to find the source for the original. https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ni4yrvzDMF1u4uyzg.mp4 then you just Ctrl+S (You may have to save from the menu at the top left of Chrome) then yea! It's all your's.

Oh also you just right click the link inside the toolbox and open it in a new tab to get the file. Cheers!

Well I tried following you, but I couldn't seem to figure it out lol.

But here's another good video from the same girl.