Sign in to follow this  

Alyssa Reece (Mandy Moore)

the only thing changing her looks and voice is her getting older but it is mandy moore 

Mandy Moore and Alyssa are the same person. If you compare an older In2p video with one of her newer solo videos, she looks the same but older.

I originally thought that she changed her name from Mandy Moore to Alyssa Reece as a way to re-invent herself. She got away from girl on guy stuff and started doing girl on girl and soft core work.  (I don't think she has done guy on girl since 2008). Actually, I'm starting to think  that she may have changed her name due to there being a Mandy Moore singer/songwriter who debuted in 1999.

I originally thought that she changed her name from Mandy Moore to Alyssa Reece as a way to re-invent herself. She got away from girl on guy stuff and started doing girl on girl and soft core work. (I don't think she has done guy on girl since 2008). Actually, I'm starting to think that she may have changed her name due to there being a Mandy Moore singer/songwriter who debuted in 1999.

Well Mandy Moore the singer was out before Mandy More from IN2P, I think she just didn't like the name probably seeing a few from IN2P changed names either during their tenure there or shortly after leaving...

I can see the familiarity. Its a definite yeah because who else would like her, making those videos?