Sign in to follow this  

Share your ideas to make a story together!~

It has been a while since I made a post on anything, so I came up with this idea for my upcoming fiction story in the Fiction/Fanfic forum.

Here are the things that I need for the story :

-Name Of Character(s)

-Scenario (e.g wetting during car ride, wetting before date etc.)

hmmm, I cant remember the rest of the details, but it would make the comments more fun ( I think :o )

WELL HAVE FUN!!~ :D

I'll tag those whose ideas that I chose, thanks people~

(Idk how to tag, can someone tell me how to?)

*If this post is unacceptable, I apologise in advance*

Scenario: A teacher decides to teach her class about money by giving them fake currency(I.E. monopoly bills or something like that) that they can use to pay for certain things, including food, drink and the bathroom.  Unfortunately some girls spend all their money on drinks and end up with full bladders and no money left over to pay for bathroom privileges, forcing them to hold it.

Names: Amy, Alexis, Alyssa.

@vexer6: That is such a wonderful idea! It contains so many nice possibilities :wink:!

And btw. thankyou for your support on the other thread! I Think you know, which I mean. I really, really appreciated it! :smile:

@KawaiiUnknown: I hope you get more splendid ideas for your story!

@vexer6 :  Hmmm, very interesting scenario but I'm just wondering the age group is. Since its a class about money(could be for accounting) Giving a certain age group would be great cause my mind is just having all kinds of ideas of the different age groups! Thanks for sharing~ :D

@vexer6 :  Hmmm, very interesting scenario but I'm just wondering the age group is. Since its a class about money(could be for accounting) Giving a certain age group would be great cause my mind is just having all kinds of ideas of the different age groups! Thanks for sharing~ :D

I was thinking the age group would be around 11-12.  

@vexer6: That is such a wonderful idea! It contains so many nice possibilities :wink:!

And btw. thankyou for your support on the other thread! I Think you know, which I mean. I really, really appreciated it! :smile:

You're very welcome.

That idea is based on an actual news story I heard someone on here mention, a teacher really did do something like that in the U.S. (forgot what grade it was, I think it was first).

An actual news story :o ? This seems quite interesting since it was based on an actual occurrence so it may be "relatable"( I think).

Oh can you tell me how to does the quote/ multi quote function work? :D

Edited by KawaiiUnknown

An actual news story :o ? This seems quite interesting since it was based on an actual occurrence so it may be "relatable"( I think).

Oh can you tell me how to does the quote/ multi quote function work? :D

I've found that if you post one quote, then post, then quote another user and hit post again it will make one post with two quotes.  Hope that makes sense.

Here's my suggestion; You could have some of the boys, being immature as most boys at this age are, taking note of the girls' desperation and torturing them with talks of waterfalls and lakes and such.

Here's my suggestion; You could have some of the boys, being immature as most boys at this age are, taking note of the girls' desperation and torturing them with talks of waterfalls and lakes and such.

Hmm yea that sounds interesting, teenage boys not allowing girls to use the restroom and talking about waterfalls and stuff XD

I still have vexer's idea which i have yet to do yet, but ill get to yours once im done!

Edited by KawaiiUnknown

Actually, I thought my idea could be used in addition to vexer's, as in one story where the girls waste their money, can't go pee and the boys make fun of them. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but it was my understanding that in this forum we would all give our ideas and then you'd make one story featuring all of them. Either way, vexer's idea is great and I'm certain it'll make a great story.

I was thinking the age group would be around 11-12.  

You're very welcome.

That idea is based on an actual news story I heard someone on here mention, a teacher really did do something like that in the U.S. (forgot what grade it was, I think it was first).

That really is an ingenious idea Vexer, I'm surprised I've never thought of it. I already want to hear that story!

Actually, I thought my idea could be used in addition to vexer's, as in one story where the girls waste their money, can't go pee and the boys make fun of them. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but it was my understanding that in this forum we would all give our ideas and then you'd make one story featuring all of them. Either way, vexer's idea is great and I'm certain it'll make a great story.

Yeah I like the idea of the boys teasing the girls.

No, you werent wrong, this was actually supposed to BE one story where all of you put in your ideas to make this story!

The concept of "Lets come together and make a story" just slipped out of my head when I commented to you.. sorry >.<

No, you werent wrong, this was actually supposed to BE one story where all of you put in your ideas to make this story!

The concept of "Lets come together and make a story" just slipped out of my head when I commented to you.. sorry >.<

Indeed, any more ideas?