Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Who wore GoodNites growing up?

Does that mean since your sister had stopped you got to use her extras too?

Count yourself lucky in having extras haha! I remember my last big package my parents bought, I stuff whole into the trash out of embarrassment (because I didn't "need" it anymore). Then like a half a year later I realized my fetish and kicked myself for throwing them away instead of saving them.

No, I didn't get any of hers. Her last one was one of the smaller packs (like 12 pull-ups, I think). She only continued using them for about 3 nights then complained that she didn't need them anymore, so our parents made a deal with her that she didn't have to keep wearing them at home but would have to save them in case she started having accidents again and to pack the next time we would go out of town overnight.

No, I didn't get any of hers. Her last one was one of the smaller packs (like 12 pull-ups, I think). She only continued using them for about 3 nights then complained that she didn't need them anymore, so our parents made a deal with her that she didn't have to keep wearing them at home but would have to save them in case she started having accidents again and to pack the next time we would go out of town overnight.

Makes sense as most kids don't quit wetting the bed cold turkey. Just thought maybe you got lucky with some extras haha!

I wish I wore Goodnights as a kid, but I never got the opportunity. And I can't now because my waist is 42'.

I've seen some adaptations using tape or cloth to fit waists in a larger side. Might not be glorious or even worth it though xD. I've always wanted bigger goodnites though, bulkiness is missing in childrens pullups.

I wore them a lot and still do.  It was very embarrassing being woke up in the middle of the night wet, but more embarrassing being checked if I had an accident.  I had to wear them during the day a lot too.  

Wait your folks would check to see if you had an accident even wearing goodnites? D: I would die from embarrassment if that happen to me. And luckly I never had to wear them during the day. If you don't mind talking about it why did you?

Whoa how did you get away with wearing them to gym class? Locker rooms are landmines for people seeing them.

I'd just wear them under my clothes and change in the bathroom stalls or something. It wasn't that weird given how our gym was set up. Keep in mind I wore diapers to high school off and on so its not like I really cared that much. Couldn't really get much worse than having to leave because I had an accident or something...

Edited by powderpuff (see edit history)

I wore them on and off a few times in Elementary School, I wasn't all that thrilled with wearing them back then, but today it's a different story (As in recent years, I've actually liked wearing Goodnites ever since I tried them for the first time in forever, a few years back)

I assume elementary was to early to realize you like them, but you think that wearing them back then played a role in liking them now?

I would usually wet late at night.  They would wake me up and make me go uses the bathroom, but would check me first to see if I wet or not.  I didn't like to tell them and got caught lying a few times when they asked if I needed to change.

Are you talking about your parents when you say they? How old were you when they would wake you, my parents stopped checking up by the age of ten and made me take care of it myself.

I wore them growing up due to my disability, and it was because I had to wear them that I developed my fetish in the first place :)

That sucks but also is Awesome at the same time

Disability sucks....Silver Lining I enjoy being a DL  and it's what brought out my fetish

super awesome!

I wore them growing up due to my disability, and it was because I had to wear them that I developed my fetish in the first place :)

If you don't mind me asking what disability did you have? You don't have to answer if you're not comfortable talking about it :)

I heard of Goodnites boxers (boys)/sleep shorts (girls) and have seen them but never used them as they were released after I no longer needed Goodnites.

Aren't they really the same thing, just a different name?

If you don't mind me asking what disability did you have? You don't have to answer if you're not comfortable talking about it :)

I have Cerebral Paulsy, but a very minor case. Most of my friends who have it are in wheelchairs, but thanks to modern medical science I was able to walk with crutches. Me wearing was partially also based on laziness, and I was never trained...so it really took me a while before I decided to use a bathroom. It was never like I couldn't...I just didn't like it. After a bunch of troublesome accidents in high-school and generally not getting that much out of being a dl, I kinda stopped for the last 2 years. However, I had the fetish for at least 4 years...and it's hard to just lose the attraction. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Did anyone else here wear GoodNites to bed as a kid?
I grew up long before GoodNites.  However I did sleep in cloth and plastic pants till almost nine.

If so, what were your experiences?
Although embarrassed and ashamed, a part of me enjoyed bed-wetting and diapers.

Did you wet them every night?
Far as I remember yes.

Did you pee in them if you woke up and had to pee?
Didn’t have much choice, mom didn’t want to be woken during the night and I couldn’t easily remove the diaper to use the bathroom.

What did your parents think about you having to wear them?
Mom hated it.

Any embarrassing experiences?
Weather permitting, after washing mom hung my diapers and flannel backed rubber sheet on the outside lines to dry.  Neighbors must have noticed.

Did anyone else here wear GoodNites to bed as a kid?
I grew up long before GoodNites.  However I did sleep in cloth and plastic pants till almost nine.

If so, what were your experiences?
Although embarrassed and ashamed, a part of me enjoyed bed-wetting and diapers.

Did you wet them every night?
Far as I remember yes.

Did you pee in them if you woke up and had to pee?
Didn’t have much choice, mom didn’t want to be woken during the night and I couldn’t easily remove the diaper to use the bathroom.

What did your parents think about you having to wear them?
Mom hated it.

Any embarrassing experiences?
Weather permitting, after washing mom hung my diapers and flannel backed rubber sheet on the outside lines to dry.  Neighbors must have noticed.