Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

Thanks DespCatcher for the requested videos of Lucy Anne,would have nice to have had the whole session while she was on to see how long her desperation would have lasted for and how she would of handled it.

I know i'm new but I don't want to let this thread die.

Found this on Dailymotion. Mikki B and Paige. Think they're both very desperate.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2icpxg_mikki-b-paige-phillips-28-02-2013_tv

Hi DespCatcher,

Well done mate, I know your new here ? you mentioned this to me before.Yes Paige Philips is known for getting desperate from time to time as for Mikki B not seen her desperate before.

Been busy with work for the past two weeks but hope to get back on this thread soon and add to it.