Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a lurker basically for a while, though I've been paying attention to the models on babestation, rlc etc for years to see if/when they need to pee. I know this topic has slowed down a lot, but I have seen models need to pee in the recent past. I can screen record I'm just not able to record sound (though I'm sure that doesn't matter), I just don't catch them often and record them in time and it's very time consuming to sit there and watch for hours til the urges come about. Has anyone been recording shows like before when a desperation seems to hit? Hate to sound needy, but just curious. Again I know it's time consuming, but was just curious if anyone has.

Hi Jay Loo

First welcome to the site and to this thread, you really need to go through this tread from the beginning to see what there is here.

If you have recorded any models that you think are desperate then please upload them to this thread.

The best time to try and catch these models usually if you think they are looking a little uncomfortable is maybe about 30 mins before their shift is about to finish

If they are really desperate though they get the chance to come off to pee and are replaced by another model till she as finished.

55 minutes ago, DespCatcher said:

You're kinda in luck. Just so happened to get the notification of your comment right as you posted it.

I recorded the session but, being its a zoomed in screen recording, its not the best quality. Did it in a hurry but hopefully it works for you guys.

Had to upload to mega due to file size. 8min long. If someone has a better way to get this up please let me know.

https://mega.nz/#!gocnDAoR!LTmBgaAgX0x_o5zVhHyGB45hvWPp6wUUASP_LbYgph8

Edited by The Shark (see edit history)
9 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

I always get this error when I try to visit mega

Two suggestions: Clear your HSTS cache and make sure you don't have any malicious software on your machine. If it's just the one site I expect getting rid of the HSTS cache should do the trick, but make sure you don't have anything called BrowserSafe or Browser Safeguard, or other obvious crapware installed on your machine on in your browser.

17 hours ago, Drying said:

Two suggestions: Clear your HSTS cache and make sure you don't have any malicious software on your machine. If it's just the one site I expect getting rid of the HSTS cache should do the trick, but make sure you don't have anything called BrowserSafe or Browser Safeguard, or other obvious crapware installed on your machine on in your browser.

I run Linux.  I don't have any crapware installed...

17 hours ago, Drying said:

Clearing the HSTS cache from the browser didn't solve it either...

On 7/14/2019 at 6:59 PM, Alex Oxford said:

This is really nice actually! You can look at the spot right before she goes on her break, and it looks like she’s saying “can I go in my break now” and something about “pissing myself” to the staff!

You could probably look around this same sight for other finds!

Which clip is that?

Just something I’ve found is usually the best time for seeing desperation is often from 5am to 5:30am GMT