Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

I may have now a little bit something to contribute for this thread.
Nothing really so special, but I just saw yesterday evening something on the television what got my attention.

(Sorry for the long text, I like to explain things with "long way". But I put that text under "spoiler" tags and if you don't want to read all that text, you can skip to the end of this message where are 3 Youtube links)

-----------------------------------------------------

Spoiler

Here in Finland, we have one comedy show on television (called Putous) what comes at the moment on every Saturday evenings.

The idea of the show is that there is a group of (professional) actors performing different things for the live audience at the studio and it's also broadcasted at the same time "live" on television. Occasionally they perform a few minutes lasting skits that they have practiced beforehand and sometimes the host gives different surprise tasks for them and they have to do their best to perform that given task.

In this Saturday I was watching that show when I saw something interesting on the quite beginning of the show. All the actors were standing in a row at the stage when I noticed that one of the female actors was standing legs crossed. That got my attention of course (I'm quite good for noticing this kind of things).

Of course, it's not an uncommon thing to see some female standing legs crossed without any special reason and all this can be totally my own imagination. She is also jumping from joy and rolling on the floor on the videos and I'm not sure would she do that if she would need to pee badly. But I think that it looked like it could be something little more than just normal standing with crossed legs.

During the first 25 minutes, she crossed her legs occasionally or did some other suspicious movement with her legs. After the first 25 minutes, there was a first longer break to her so she had a lot of time to take a "break" if she needed. 

I made a little screenshot compilation of these moments when she is legs crossed and I will add it to this message if I can. I want to make one thing to clear. If you look that screenshot it may look like she is standing legs crossed all the time, but she is not. These positions on the screenshot lasted just a very short time when she was changing her position from one to another.

But then the best part:

I have that show recorded on my computer and I was already planning to edit some kind of, maybe about 7 minutes long video compilation from the best part of these mentioned 25 minutes when she was on the stage.

But then I noticed that actually that Show have own Youtube channel and very kindly they have already added these mentioned parts from the latest episode to their channel. So I don't even need to do that compilation myself. I can just put a few Youtube links here and show for you what I'm talking about. I don't know if there are some country limitations, but I believe these videos are available for everyone. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

There is a total of 3 videos and I put them here and add some comments and timestamps for the most obvious moments.

1. The show started with this skit:
That mentioned female actress is on the left side (from the camera) with a green shirt and green skirt.
I didn't notice anything special at that point. But only for 10 minutes later she was crossing her legs so I added this first video here also.
She is occasionally touching her skirt a little bit nervously, but I think it may be part of her character's role.

Sorry for those who don't understand anything that they are saying. This is a comedy show and I don't even try to explain all these weird things what they are doing or saying there, but it's not important.

After that skit, there was intro text and music on the television screen, and the host welcomed the audience and the actors came to stage one by one. That part is not showing on these Youtube videos.

2. After that came this part where they started telling jokes:

That mentioned female actor is standing on the most right side from the camera, nearest of the man host.

0:02 If looking carefully, she crossed her legs shortly already at this point, but that is visible on the camera maybe 0,1 seconds so it's difficult to notice. 

1:18 She keeps both of her hands on her stomach, I don't know why she does that, but it looks little weird.

1:50 She shifts weight from one leg to another and stands legs crossed, etc
This is the moment when I noticed her behavior for the first time.

2:47 She bends to forward

When that Youtube video ends, there was about 3 min long commercial break after that on television.
Next, they voted two actors among them to do the next task and that voting took about 1,5 minutes but this is not showing on the Youtube videos.
(She slightly crossed her legs once during that voting, but that's not anything remarkable)

3. When the voting was ended they got their task and it can see in this video:

The host gave them a task where they have to perform a situation where they are at a wedding. And they have to change a "style" of performing every time when the host gives an order. 

0:05 she quickly crossed her legs for a short moment and she keeps her hands in a weird position. I don't have any idea why she is doing this, it was not part of the task.

1:03 Little bit suspicious position for the legs for a short moment

2:00 Again little bit suspicious position for the legs for a short moment, knees together

2:25 Little bit weirdly crossed legs. But this can be part of the performance, I don't know.

After that, they leave the stage and they had a first little longer break.
Next time she got back to the stage about 25 minutes later, so she had plenty of free time to do what ever she needs.
(This is the video where she came back to 25 minutes later if somebody is interested, but there is not happening anything special on that video, can't even see her legs: www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDyKIrJjrsw )
I didn't notice her crossing her legs suspiciously anymore during the rest of the show.

So what you think?
Am I right, or is this only my imagination?

putous.jpg

Edited by WilllB (see edit history)
40 minutes ago, artlongjr said:

I'm looking for a video clip from several years ago, an RLC model named Zoe...does anyone have a link? The video was on the forum a while back but I'm not sure where it may be

Do you have another name besides Zoe I know of two Stollery and Taylor do these names sound familiar ? 

Edited by Dravid61+ (see edit history)
7 hours ago, artlongjr said:

Yes, it was Zollery...hope this helps! I saw the vid again on the VK site a couple of weeks ago but its been taken down already.

I think you will find the name is STOLLERY, a few her videos go back to 2012. I don't have any of them but if you have a date and year we can start from there.

Is she desperate in this video ?

11 hours ago, Dravid61+ said:

I think you will find the name is STOLLERY, a few her videos go back to 2012. I don't have any of them but if you have a date and year we can start from there.

Is she desperate in this video ?

Yes, this looks like the same lady in the video I mentioned. She did seem to be desperate in the video I saw (not sure about the year) and what made the clip so great for me was that she was trying to hide her urgency, but eventually gave way and grabbed her crotch. It was definitely one of my favorite online model desperation clips. I love these vids when the desperation is real!

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 1:48 PM, Dravid61+ said:

artlongjr

Do you remember what she was wearing in this video ?

She was wearing a bikini, or some similar outfit, if I recall correctly. And the video was silent, and fairly short, about five minutes. If I locate it again, I'll post it on here, it was definitely one of my all-time favorites by a desperate RLC model.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Kez said:

I thought it was, but I still do keep an eye on the streams from time to time. Something interesting I caught a few weeks back.

Nice find Kez she certainly seems very desperate here with her hand rammed in her crotch, love to know what she was saying.

Thanks for keeping this thread ALIVE Kez,and I hope this thread remains ALIVE as well.