Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

2 hours ago, kokandra123 said:

Thanks a bunch, this is genuine ?

On the other hand, what happened to Priya? She looks enormous.....

I actually think she looks better! I'm not a huge fan of the super skinny + massive boobs look that a lot of the babe channels seem to go for. But I might be in the minority there, lol.

Great video! She's clearly dying to get off screen for a loo break.

On 12/28/2018 at 4:11 PM, Dravid61+ said:

Does anyone know who this is from Babestation

131147428_RedBikni.thumb.jpg.2caa8e737741e7903a7023ba983fd474.jpg

Olivia Berzinc

On 12/28/2018 at 2:56 AM, Kez said:

Hate to bump an old thread, but I decided to tune in to Babestation again tonight, found Priya, decided to record... and after just 2 minutes, I think I captured a gem.

Watch at 1:45.

2018-12-28 02-46-42.mp4

Incredible find. Thankyou for sharing

2 hours ago, Dravid61+ said:

Ok DespCatcher and anyone who follows Babestation models desperate to pee. Can anyone find this video of her ( Olivia Berzinc ) I believe it was taken in 2014 and it seems she wet herself.

Surprised.jpg.bb7fd57cb9fe7a377c9d678f75516fc9.jpg883439308_Redwetbiknipants.jpg.0fba09f3a2a9119012631e4abb91a562.jpg

I think it’s here http://www.liveshow-tv.com/en/Forum/UK-Liveshows/Red-Light-Central/Olivia-Videos-Caps?p=2 post number #128 judging by the screen grabs but the file doesn’t exist anymore ?

9 hours ago, DespCatcher said:

I think it’s here http://www.liveshow-tv.com/en/Forum/UK-Liveshows/Red-Light-Central/Olivia-Videos-Caps?p=2 post number #128 judging by the screen grabs but the file doesn’t exist anymore ?

Hi DespCatcher

Thanks for searching, I also have gone through this site which is excellent. But the difference in this picture and the one the other site is that she is not wearing stockings unless she took them off.

5 hours ago, daniel2 said:

This might have been posted before but this woman goes off screen at 2:26:40 

Does anyone know if she was desperate? If so for how long do you assume? If anyone knows her language to confirm that would also be nice

I know her language.

I didn't watch the whole video, but I watched a little bit and didn't notice her mention anything (for the viewers).

They have an earbud in their ear so they can get messages from outside of the camera.

2:18:00 She is asking from somebody outside the camera (the "game leader" if this is the right word) when will the next host come to the studio.
               Little later she mentions (for the viewers) that they (the game leader) don't tell her anything.

2:21:25 Somebody talks something to her earbud.
              She smiles to the speaker, then she points vaguely somewhere with her finger, then nods her head.
              She listens to something a little time and then nods again repeatedly.
              (I would guess that somebody asks if she wants to take a break)

2:22:32 "700 euros is here waiting for you. (It's) waiting for the best player who would tell the right answer for me."
               "And believe or not but I'm also quite a bit (considerably) waiting here that somebody appears... Quite a bit (considerably) waiting for that the round will end and we will get here the best player of the round"
                (This doesn't necessarily mean anything special because she continues:)
2:22:55  "Hopefully we will hear the right answer because I want to give that 700 euros to somebody"

2:26:26 She says that she will leave for a couple of minutes and will come back soon, and she hopes that somebody has the right answer when she comes back.

Edited by WilllB
misspelling (see edit history)
16 hours ago, DespCatcher said:

6 hours ago, Dravid61+ said:

But the difference in this picture and the one the other site is that she is not wearing stockings unless she took them off.

It looks more like it's post #126 to me.

Red thong and bra? Check!

Over the knee leather boots? Check!

Red and black couch? Check!

Chequerboard background? Check!

http://www.liveshow-tv.com/en/Forum/UK-Liveshows/Red-Light-Central/Olivia-Videos-Caps?pid=312074#pid312074

7 hours ago, Zipzop said:

It looks more like it's post #126 to me.

Red thong and bra? Check!

Over the knee leather boots? Check!

Red and black couch? Check!

Chequerboard background? Check!

http://www.liveshow-tv.com/en/Forum/UK-Liveshows/Red-Light-Central/Olivia-Videos-Caps?pid=312074#pid312074

Of course it was 126 ??‍♂️ 128 is completely different to the screen grabs of Dravid. My bad but gutting the file has gone

10 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

What do you mean?  There's nothing to see!  Like most posts in this thread really... I know it's my fault for still checking it, but seriously, there's nothing there!

from about 3 mins on, you don't think? could be that i'm looking too hard, but i swear it seems like it to me with how she crosses and bends her knees all of sudden

On 11/18/2017 at 4:02 PM, kokandra123 said:

Two vids I just found.

First one is Emily Rickards from the series Arrow, during some sort of autograph event. Between 3.10 and 3.30 she clearly says "I have to pee so bad" twice.

Second one is from some KPOP show with the group Red Velvet and one of the singers (Yeri) really needs to pee. Found it on twitter with the heading "that one time yeri wanted to pee so bad she started saying nonsense".

Enjoy!

Arrow Emily Bett Rickards 3.10.mp4

Red Velvet Yeri 23.01.2017.mp4

Shame it wasn't Irene from RV, or Seohyun from SNSD

• 2 weeks later...