Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

16 hours ago, Ariose Toast said:

Just found this

A news reporter shows some serious desperation and runs off a few seconds early possibly to run to a bathroom (the title says she fainted, but it doesn't really look like that).

Well, she's fidgeting for sure, and I like to imagine she is totally desperate. :)

Thanks for sharing!

Can please someone rip the video? I would do it myself, but I'm on my mobile now...

Edited by 126 (see edit history)
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

I’m not sure about that video. I think she faints as you can see her falling forwards. The jiggling helps with circulation, I think she knew she was going to pass out and was trying to prevent it (she also tries to support herself by holding her hip). I used to have similar problems.

By the way, are we allowed to post clips from tv news live shots in this thread? Because if so, I have a clip where the reporter is fidgeting and stumbling over her words. Shortly after the live shot, she tweeted that she had been stuck in a live truck for 5 hours without a nearby bathroom!

20 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

I’m not sure about that video. I think she faints as you can see her falling forwards. The jiggling helps with circulation, I think she knew she was going to pass out and was trying to prevent it (she also tries to support herself by holding her hip). I used to have similar problems.

By the way, are we allowed to post clips from tv news live shots in this thread? Because if so, I have a clip where the reporter is fidgeting and stumbling over her words. Shortly after the live shot, she tweeted that she had been stuck in a live truck for 5 hours without a nearby bathroom!

I think there's no harm in posting that video here. It was done before and no one said anything! :) i'm really interested!

Ok, well if videos like this are not permitted to be posted, let me know and I will delete this post.

Here is the clip I mentioned. A few minutes after this shot, the reporter tweeted ‘When you’ve been stuck in the live truck for 5 hours without a nearby bathroom. And you have another hour to go.’

Edited by Despguy123
Forgot a word (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Despguy123 said:

Ok, well if videos like this are not permitted to be posted, let me know and I will delete this post.

Here is the clip I mentioned. A few minutes after this shot, the reporter tweeted ‘When you’ve been stuck in the live truck for 5 hours without a nearby bathroom. And you have another hour to go.’

Thank you! :)

16 hours ago, Dealer said:

I think there's no harm in posting that video here.

I for one wish this was true.

I like desperation. Wetting does nothing for me. I come for the desperation.

There are not enough of us (desperation lovers, who do not care for wetting) to have our own large online communities, and so, we usually end up as a side event on wetting communities like this one. 

I for one follow as many desperation things I can online. A few hours after that video was posted above, it's now made its rounds to the other communities I follow. As such its not "just" posting it here, it is the fact that it ends up everywhere. 

I can't speak for others, but it often takes me quite some time of searching to find something I even enjoy due to the multitude of other stuff crowding it out.

It's always a balancing act between a thread that is so hyperfocused that it dies of inactivity, and one that is so flooded you can't find what you are looking for.

Once in a while I find "desperation" videos that are not desperation at all. 

There is a video that made the rounds a few months ago from youtube of a girl "peeing"

however if you look close - I am a skeptic by nature - you can see she's simply washing (a stain I assume on) her dress with a bottle of water.

I wont go into more detail however, because of the context underpinning this entire post

If someone tells me a video I think is desperation is, in fact, not desperation, and, if I then look at it, and see they are correct; I lose all interest in that video.

Just telling someone "this is not desperation" can ruin their day. 

At the same time, you know it is not, and can not enjoy it yourself, and it only takes away at your time/scrolling/bandwidth.

As such it does cause harm in the form of frustration to folks like me, who feel we usually can't even speak up for fear of the, what I assume will be coming, downvotes I'll get just for making this post.

8 minutes ago, peterhiss said:

I for one wish this was true.

I like desperation. Wetting does nothing for me. I come for the desperation.

There are not enough of us (desperation lovers, who do not care for wetting) to have our own large online communities, and so, we usually end up as a side event on wetting communities like this one. 

I for one follow as many desperation things I can online. A few hours after that video was posted above, it's now made its rounds to the other communities I follow. As such its not "just" posting it here, it is the fact that it ends up everywhere. 

I can't speak for others, but it often takes me quite some time of searching to find something I even enjoy due to the multitude of other stuff crowding it out.

It's always a balancing act between a thread that is so hyperfocused that it dies of inactivity, and one that is so flooded you can't find what you are looking for.

Once in a while I find "desperation" videos that are not desperation at all. 

There is a video that made the rounds a few months ago from youtube of a girl "peeing"

however if you look close - I am a skeptic by nature - you can see she's simply washing (a stain I assume on) her dress with a bottle of water.

I wont go into more detail however, because of the context underpinning this entire post

If someone tells me a video I think is desperation is, in fact, not desperation, and, if I then look at it, and see they are correct; I lose all interest in that video.

Just telling someone "this is not desperation" can ruin their day. 

At the same time, you know it is not, and can not enjoy it yourself, and it only takes away at your time/scrolling/bandwidth.

As such it does cause harm in the form of frustration to folks like me, who feel we usually can't even speak up for fear of the, what I assume will be coming, downvotes I'll get just for making this post.

I'm sorry but I don't understand the point of this post. What do you mean?

10 hours ago, peterhiss said:

"I for one"

"I like"

"I for one" 

"searching to find something I even enjoy"

"I think"

"folks like me"

Now that we know a little about you, please remember that this is a community. If you find videos that are in your niche, fantastic. If you don't like it, pass it up. Each of us has specific things we like about this fetish. Your perception may differ from that of some other user, but that does not mean your perspective is the standard to measure the video. Let some appreciate the contribution. 

On the other hand, you could start your own thread. Use your own meticulously chosen content to inspire other similar content to be shared there. 

Edited by mbmb42
OOPSIE (see edit history)
6 hours ago, mbmb42 said:

Now that we know a little about you, please remember that this is a community. If you find videos that are in your niche, fantastic. If you don't like it, pass it up. Each of us has specific things we like about this fetish. Your perception may differ from that of some other user, but that does not mean your perspective is the standard to measure the video. Let some appreciate the contribution. 

On the other hand, you could start your own thread. Use your own meticulously chosen content to inspire other similar content to be shared there. 

I think you are right, that this is peterhiss point. And this is a great suggestion for him. 

14 minutes ago, peterhiss said:

my point was I took issue with your phrasing of "no harm". that is all. 

1. I read your post several times to try to figure out what you wanted to point out. It wasn't easy at all.

2. If this kind of videos/posts don't appeal to you, there's no need of a changing in the world. Like mbmb42 said, if you want to see only the videos you like just open a thread to these specific kind of videos. It's like I'm going to complaint for not liking dumplings in a Chinese restaurant: if you don't like it, just don't get involved in it. It's so simple.

3. There was no harm indeed. No guidelines broken, no personal threathing, nothing to worry about for the community. Your personal likes needs to remain personal. Again, I'm not going to say that you must like what I like, but if you don't like it, fine. Don't see the videos. That's why there's no harm.

4. The world doesn't revolve around you.

On 1/22/2015 at 8:41 PM, UKDesperatePee said:

Hello all. Firstly may I thank Kirito for letting this thread grow again, it really is the only source of genuine TV live desperation to pee in the world.

I have so many of these.

I'll start with a mega one from Saturday 17th January. New girl on Studio 66 called Porschia. 3 hours of intense desperation. Spasms gallore, she begs to be allowed to hold herself but she isn't allowed, bites her bottom lip. Check out the faces she makes.

https://mega.co.nz/#!3U1m2RpQ!uoxbworzxKPl8ybglMcqgp4BrrMGptStBD0l-AmhhZ0 - 2 hours long and 388MB

I've studied the footage long and hard and get the following lip readings

0:32 – I’m dying for the toilet
0:53 – Bursting to pee
1:26 – I need a wee
1:48 – We need to get changed quicker so we can get out to take a piss
3:05 – Yeah I’m dying to go to the toilet
4:50 – Yeah I’m telling you I’m dying to go toilet
5:53 – I’m seriously seriously seriously desperate to piss
6:07 – Bursting to piss
7:15 – Don’t make me laugh you’ll make me let some piss out
9:15 – Have you ever peed yourself before
30:45 – so I can’t touch / clutch myself anymore then
30:50 – She knows I’m busting to piss
30:57 – Would it be alright if I put my hand down my knickers and not let go

50:35 – Spasm
50:37 – I’m absolutely dying for a piss
52:19 – Can I not stick my arm under a pillow

1:03.30 – she starts muttering “let me pee”

1:05:27 – Please let me piss Fred
1:05:35 – I’m absolutely busting for a whizzzz
1:06:13 – 1:06:25 – controlling a spasm

1:07:05 – I really need to put my hands down my pants

1:07:37 – I’m really desperate for a piss

1:26:12 to 1:26:20 - Spasm

1:26:35 – Oh it’s just leaked out, a little bit leaked

1:27:45 – I’ve just weed myself look

1:28:17 – They won’t let me have a hold of……my twat

1:28:43 – Bloody dying for a piss

1:28:54 – A little bit just gone,

1:31:19 – A load more piss just then

1:39:20 – I have peed myself

1:39.28 – Only a little sqirt

1:40:00 – Yeah Yeah Yeah my mistake, to much caffeine

1:43:14 – Big Spasm

1:43:21 – I’m absolutely busting please can I put my hand up there

1:43:55 – A little fell out

1:45:50 – 1:45:55 – Spasm

1:50:35 – A little bit just came out of me and I didn’t even know

1:52:03 – Oh shit and then she freezes until 1:52.22

1:52:50 – Hello….I’m wetting myself on set……I can’t help you

There's also a Part 2 which is 28mins and 91MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!zYVCjbRZ!QRIdxI2SFMUG1TvFmxOpyLDBt90dZYLzt0j132blgEA

Highlights:

Big Spasm at 16:22
16:44 - Goes to hold her crotch but remembers she's not allowed and places it on her legs instead then controls urge after urge until 18:25

Spasms pretty much every minute, look at her face when one hits.

Final Part which is 28mins and 66MB

https://mega.co.nz/#!mYlySYwA!H8x2qteq474IV-n3ciRmHYBcSnqcQhuMRznMBMfHV2k

Highlights:

Her facial expressions throughout as she holds of spasm after spasm. Her upper half is dead rigid throughout and her legs fidget as she fights the urges
26:22 - she goes to hold herself again, realises she's not allowed to and watch her face as she fights off a spasm which lasts until 26:48

does anyone now if these videos are still available?