Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

On 6/17/2015 at 3:28 PM, canipee said:

priya_y tweeted

june 16th 2015

On 6/17/2015 at 3:28 PM, canipee said:

When ur dying for a piss & ur producer thinks it's funny to play waterfall sounds on the laptop ?????????

I would love to see that.

But whilst we wait, a couple from her from a couple of years back

post-22436-0-17397300-1434569252_thumb.p

rlc_Priya_2013-11-18.flv

post-22436-0-59047300-1434569264_thumb.p

rlc_Priya_2013-12-07.flv

post-22436-0-64974700-1434569285_thumb.p

rlc_Priya_2014-02-25.flv

do you know of anyone found that stream? or at least posted the desperation parts?

Edited by daniel2
the quote didn't capture the tweet (see edit history)
7 hours ago, daniel2 said:

do you know the timestamps where she says she needs to pee?

2.32.00-2.33.00

2.43.00-2.45.00

She is very tired. First two: Telling it was bad decision drank coffee and she will soon pee her pants. Last one: she is telling that she will ran straight to "vessaan" (WC) and then home to bed.

Edited by MissMiniMe (see edit history)
On 1/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, MissMiniMe said:

2.32.00-2.33.00

2.43.00-2.45.00

She is very tired. First two: Telling it was bad decision drank coffee and she will soon pee her pants. Last one: she is telling that she will ran straight to "vessaan" (WC) and then home to bed.

so on these live things are they not allowed to go pee until the end? Because she mentioned her dire need but didn't go until over 20 minutes after. (she probably had to hold for a long time)

52 minutes ago, daniel2 said:

so on these live things are they not allowed to go pee until the end? Because she mentioned her dire need but didn't go until over 20 minutes after. (she probably had to hold for a long time)

In general, they are allowed breaks at the producer's discretion. There could be several reasons she didn't go: 

- the producer wasn't paying attention (it does happen)

- the phone traffic was going up and the producer decided to push it (no presenter on screen means sudden drop in traffic)

- the technical director wasn't there to make it smooth (cut off her voice, change on-screen graphics etc)

Actually the presenters have some secret 'code' when they need a break for whatever reasons: usually they touch their shoulder to indicate they want out.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.itv.com/hub/dancing-on-ice/2a5040a0002

Episode 2 of the current series of Dancing on Ice on ITV (uk channel), presented by Phil Schofield and Holly Willoughby. Starting 1 hour 9 seconds, just after the commercial break, Phil says to Holly “you should have gone in the break”. She looks embarrassed and he says “you can’t tell me something like that just before we’re about to start and not expect me to say it”. She then turns to the camera and says “I should have gone to the bathroom before we started the show!”. He then makes a comment about how her dress would make it impossible to go for a loo break. They don’t mention it again and no obvious desperation is shown, although she pulls at the sides of her dress a couple of times and looks a bit tense and fidgety the next few times she appears on screen.

Unfortunately I think you would need to be in the UK/using a UK vpn to watch this clip, and you have to watch a few minutes of adverts just to skip through to the right time which is annoying. Maybe someone is able to rip the relevant part? Some screengrabs below:

doi1.thumb.png.bea8efc53cabed2331f622a2631117cf.png

doi2.thumb.png.21e3abc0f381daf075cc02fb1bea5e36.png

doi5.thumb.png.711fcc52d9db6b6019989b239f7e63f8.png

doi3.thumb.png.907f69b5dcf206c7512d0672354db14f.png

doi6.thumb.png.9ac3d99719baef601f29022445560b9a.png

doi7.thumb.png.59c27bdea16a34a4e3e3ed27adaff8ae.png

doi4.thumb.png.d71c3cc99548e1aff3d02b56a8ac38e1.png

doi8.thumb.png.a7ed6dcc1e345216ff32756f3c2729fa.png

Edited by Despguy123 (see edit history)
Guest skilful

There should be a thread dedicated to holly willoughby, i have seen her desperate or close to laugh wetting so many time and she is on tv almost every day of the week so its only a matter of time.

10 hours ago, skilful said:

There should be a thread dedicated to holly willoughby, i have seen her desperate or close to laugh wetting so many time and she is on tv almost every day of the week so its only a matter of time.

Yeah it seems to happen a lot, I think this is actually the third video of her that I’ve posted in this thread.

I know someone who met her once at the NTAs a few years ago and while she was signing autographs she told them that she couldn’t concentrate because she needed a wee.

Guest skilful
13 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

Yeah it seems to happen a lot, I think this is actually the third video of her that I’ve posted in this thread.

I know someone who met her once at the NTAs a few years ago and while she was signing autographs she told them that she couldn’t concentrate because she needed a wee.

That’s a really cool meeting your friend had, yeah there are so many times out there especially for those who know what to look for. There has been a few close calls on celebrity juice from what i remember but unfortunately it’s edited so it’s usually cut out.