Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

On 15/11/2017 at 3:32 AM, Hoolio79 said:

I'm sorry for the late response. This is not a new girl. Don't know if shes still modeling, but the video in question is quite old. Shes been in the game for a long time. Should have been recorded several years ago on the RLC channel.

Hi Hoolio

Are we talking about JesseMx and the upload he made to this thread, where did this disappear to. I thought he said this was being streamed the time he uploaded it. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

Two vids I just found.

First one is Emily Rickards from the series Arrow, during some sort of autograph event. Between 3.10 and 3.30 she clearly says "I have to pee so bad" twice.

Second one is from some KPOP show with the group Red Velvet and one of the singers (Yeri) really needs to pee. Found it on twitter with the heading "that one time yeri wanted to pee so bad she started saying nonsense".

Enjoy!

Arrow Emily Bett Rickards 3.10.mp4

Red Velvet Yeri 23.01.2017.mp4

Paige Phillips again looking desperate to pee, there is an old video of her where she is sat down and bouncing around really desperate to pee and someone uploaded it on page 31 of this thread. 

Here it seems the same setting and clothes she is wearing and I was just wondering here if this was taken before the old video on page 31  and the video on page 31 is a continuation from this video before she became really desperate to pee. To me it looks like it,what do you think? 

Here she seems very fidgety and cannot keep still while touching her legs and crossing them.

paige_phillips Red Light Central.mp4 

13 hours ago, Dravid61+ said:

Paige Phillips again looking desperate to pee, there is an old video of her where she is sat down and bouncing around really desperate to pee and someone uploaded it on page 31 of this thread. 

Here it seems the same setting and clothes she is wearing and I was just wondering here if this was taken before the old video on page 31  and the video on page 31 is a continuation from this video before she became really desperate to pee. To me it looks like it,what do you think? 

Here she seems very fidgety and cannot keep still while touching her legs and crossing them.

paige_phillips Red Light Central.mp4 

i think it seems like that, yeah

On 11/18/2017 at 11:02 AM, kokandra123 said:

Two vids I just found.

First one is Emily Rickards from the series Arrow, during some sort of autograph event. Between 3.10 and 3.30 she clearly says "I have to pee so bad" twice.

Second one is from some KPOP show with the group Red Velvet and one of the singers (Yeri) really needs to pee. Found it on twitter with the heading "that one time yeri wanted to pee so bad she started saying nonsense".

Enjoy!

Arrow Emily Bett Rickards 3.10.mp4

Red Velvet Yeri 23.01.2017.mp4

Where'd you find the first video at?

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Dravid61+ said:

Not sure what happened here whether she revealed the wrong answer or she pissed herself, anyone translate this please.

Unfortunately nothing related with pee happened.... She asked the person on the phone to say 3 letters while taking out the paper with the answers from the envelope but accidentally showed it to the camera, so she tried to hide it between her legs.

15 hours ago, Dravid61+ said:

Not sure what happened here whether she revealed the wrong answer or she pissed herself, anyone translate this please.

I don't know how the game works but basically the caller was supposed to give 3 letters, and she showed the letters, which were HJK, before the caller guessed...she basically messed up. It was nothing more than that..

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, JesseMx said:

Nothing too spectacular but just too keep the thread alive. Streamer needs to pee

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/215623329 (at least 4.36.40->) 

Great find, thank you! Nothing spectacular, but I enjoyed knowing that she was walking around for about 10 minutes really aware of her full bladder. It's the kind of thing that must happen thousands of times a day but you'd never normally know about it, so I thought that was pretty cool.