Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Dravid61+ said:

I was on another site and I asked the forum if anyone had a fetish for Live TV female desperation, and one person on the forum mentioned this below.

You'd have loved Hotel Voyeur when it was on back in the day. Their production would make girls who were desperate for a wee stay on the phones to carry on speaking to the guys. 

Little bit unethical if you ask me as they'd tell the girls to wait for a long time.

As anyone here heard of Hotel Voyeur ?

New to me and after doing a bit of digging I've found it was an old babeshow channel from the late 00s early 10s.

Here's a link but all of the uploads are rapidshare which was shutdown years ago

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=12414

Edited by DespCatcher (see edit history)
On 30/09/2017 at 11:28 PM, DespCatcher said:

No problem, thanks for keeping the thread going, I thought your Marnie Moore upload at the top of page 32 was amongst the best I've seen for a while

Keep up the good work

Thanks DespCatcher

Yes this is a good one and yes good ones are hard to come by, what surprised me here was that the camera stayed on her while she was holding her crotch. The camera man usually moves away to another model but not in this case which is good viewing for us fetish fans.

Take care.

On 09/09/2017 at 12:04 AM, Dravid61+ said:

Marni isn't bothered about making it obvious she needs to pee.  I love it when a woman holds her crotch when she needs to pee, especially on TV! I wish there were more clips of her to see. I'm guessing she has held her crotch at other times. Thanks for posting these clips of Marni.

On 09/09/2017 at 12:04 AM, Dravid61+ said:

Not much here but just a short 3 minute capture to keep this excellent thread going, this is Marni Moore walking around talking on the phone keeping her legs close to one another. Her hand seems to go near her crotch area when her back is turned, but you also see a frontal view of her with her hand up her dress holding her crotch. But as mentioned its only a short capture of her. Pity really.

Marni Moore - BSD web Chat, Caps and Vids.mpg

Genuine desperation one.

Voittostudio 25-2-2016
01.50 moving feet impatiently
02.35 moan and start moving around her hips and shifting legs
03.11 bouncing
03.43 desperation level 8, lifting feet
05.53 jump spasm (WOW) hands on belly, bending

06.03 moan and crossing legs
09.29 groan
10.29 bouncing violently
14.28 level 9 desperation, rubbing her pussy on chair, riding it :) (-_-)
17.03 start moaning, dancing
17.37 level 10 running

VIDEO >> Voittostudio 25-2-2016 h265.mp4

Voittostudio 25-2-2016[(016959)2017-10-12-09-47-31].JPGVoittostudio 25-2-2016 h265[(016323)2017-10-12-09-56-05].JPG

Voittostudio 25-2-2016 h265[(026535)2017-10-12-09-52-17].JPG

Edited by conrad57
Uploaded a better version + screenshots. (see edit history)

Those are live shows, recorded for promotion via youtube, where presenters must stay live for hours to offer to a caller money. The idea is that from 50 persons that call to that number just one or two enter live to have a chance to win something, the rest are put on hold or lose a lot of money just for calling . Back to the topic, after 2 hours usually the host are showing signs of pee desperation, in the video above after the min 00.53 the host is starting to cross her legs, after 00.55 start bouncing (barely), after 01.10 start lifting on feet and have a mild contraction, after 01.11 she start crosing her legs more frequent, at 01.15.40 she starts bouncing and at 01.19 she goes offscreen.

Edit: splitted the video above only for the part mentioned, timing is just for the online one.

Łowcy Nagród 07.04.2014 Polonia1[(112014)2017-10-12-10-36-13].JPG

Łowcy Nagród 07.04.2014 split.mp4

Edited by conrad57 (see edit history)
11 hours ago, conrad57 said:

Genuine desperation one.

Voittostudio 25-2-2016
03.11 bouncing

09.29 groan
10.29 bouncing violently
17.37 level 10 running

VIDEO >> Voittostudio 25-2-2016 h265.mp4

Voittostudio 25-2-2016[(016959)2017-10-12-09-47-31].JPGVoittostudio 25-2-2016 h265[(016323)2017-10-12-09-56-05].JPG

Voittostudio 25-2-2016 h265[(026535)2017-10-12-09-52-17].JPG

she peed?

Dont know, she does not returned. Up to the restroom are usually 2 minutes minimum, you cant go with your microfone... Most likely she did at least a little on her way.

wether

the shows are still running on czech, australian or other countries. Only with different hosts now, with shorter air time and commercial breaks.

I have saved some desperation clips, will upload in a few days a bunch of them.

4 hours ago, ellhnas said:

she peed?

2 hours ago, conrad57 said:

Dont know, she does not returned. Up to the restroom are usually 2 minutes minimum, you cant go with your microfone... Most likely she did at least a little on her way.

She does not returned because her shift ended when the another host came to studio.
4:18 - She say (to herself) "Okay, breathe. You can do this. You can, you can, you can.
4:29 - ...I can in a sitting position these last... how much I have left?... 10 minutes, little bit more... 15... oh gosh.
9:42 - (Oh no...) In / after 8 minutes I'm at toilet seat and Terhi (next host) is here.

There is one interesting thing about that video.
I know another different video clip about that same host, which seem to be from same day or night (She have same clothes and there is same letters at board).
And in that video clip she is (again) in a situation where she can't wait longer and she have to take a toilet break.
If her shift was 3,5 hours (she mention that in clip "Voittostudio 25-2-2016 h265.mp4" it's mean that she was desperate two times during that 3,5 hours.

There is at least few more similar clips of her in Youtube and possible somewhere else on the net. (She don't seem to be very shy about her situation if she need to pee)
In one video she is holding almost 3 hours. That video is 3 hours and 20 mins long and just after first 30 minutes she mentioned that she have need to pee already, but she still decided wait until the end of the video.   

17 hours ago, WilllB said:

She does not returned because her shift ended when the another host came to studio.
4:18 - She say (to herself) "Okay, breathe. You can do this. You can, you can, you can.
4:29 - ...I can in a sitting position these last... how much I have left?... 10 minutes, little bit more... 15... oh gosh.
9:42 - (Oh no...) In / after 8 minutes I'm at toilet seat and Terhi (next host) is here.

There is one interesting thing about that video.
I know another different video clip about that same host, which seem to be from same day or night (She have same clothes and there is same letters at board).
And in that video clip she is (again) in a situation where she can't wait longer and she have to take a toilet break.
If her shift was 3,5 hours (she mention that in clip "Voittostudio 25-2-2016 h265.mp4" it's mean that she was desperate two times during that 3,5 hours.

There is at least few more similar clips of her in Youtube and possible somewhere else on the net. (She don't seem to be very shy about her situation if she need to pee)
In one video she is holding almost 3 hours. That video is 3 hours and 20 mins long and just after first 30 minutes she mentioned that she have need to pee already, but she still decided wait until the end of the video.   

On 12/10/2017 at 10:31 AM, conrad57 said:

Those are live shows, recorded for promotion via youtube, where presenters must stay live for hours to offer to a caller money. The idea is that from 50 persons that call to that number just one or two enter live to have a chance to win something, the rest are put on hold or lose a lot of money just for calling . Back to the topic, after 2 hours usually the host are showing signs of pee desperation, in the video above after the min 00.53 the host is starting to cross her legs, after 00.55 start bouncing (barely), after 01.10 start lifting on feet and have a mild contraction, after 01.11 she start crosing her legs more frequent, at 01.15.40 she starts bouncing and at 01.19 she goes offscreen.

Edit: splitted the video above only for the part mentioned, timing is just for the online one.

Łowcy Nagród 07.04.2014 Polonia1[(112014)2017-10-12-10-36-13].JPG

Łowcy Nagród 07.04.2014 split.mp4

On 12.10.2017 at 9:35 AM, conrad57 said:

Genuine desperation one.

Voittostudio 25-2-2016
03.11 bouncing

09.29 groan
10.29 bouncing violently

17.10 She says: I have never hold my pee this hard. Fly Terhi fly !! 

Julia, if you see this, some day you should wet the floor... just for fun... 

On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 10:34 AM, DespCatcher said:

New to me and after doing a bit of digging I've found it was an old babeshow channel from the late 00s early 10s.

Here's a link but all of the uploads are rapidshare which was shutdown years ago

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=12414

I found a few Hotel Voyeur clips, but idk if they contain anything good.

http://www.babevideo.co.uk/category/Hotel Voyeur/1

Another mild desperation, smaller file. File name was kept from the youtube, if you want you can still find the whole show there searching by name.
00.44 - biting her lip
01.25 - leaning after constant moving
01.36 - bending forward, hands on hips
04.11 - leaning again
07.56 - difficult talking, pee dancing (slow movements)
14.12 - bending, moaning loudly
14.15 - breathe rapidly, lifting on her feet, nodding, then leaving the studio.

I do not understand the language, if someone can translate if she mentions something about the needing to go, will be apreciated.

Miljoonapotti 02.JPG

Miljoonapotti 03.JPG

Miljoonapotti 1-9-2016 Sofia(01h10m24s-01h25m04s).mp4

14 hours ago, conrad57 said:

I do not understand the language, if someone can translate if she mentions something about the needing to go, will be apreciated.

No, she didn't mentioned anything. Only in very end she say  "So, now I can take a small break, witch is quite nice because these night shows are quite long, so see you soon."

00:45 ->   First she ask something like:
                 "What kind of summer you had? Did you working all the summer and saved vacation for winter?"
                 "Did you traveled or stayed at home?"
(I don't know why she ask this kind of questions because she is alone there and can't hear the viewers answers...)

01:15 -> She tell how she was traveled in Europe with her godfather, and visited in Florida, totally visited in six different country during the summer.
01:45 -> She tell how she was in Lissabon in last Christmas with her family and how nice that trip was.
               She talk about how she would like to get to something warm and sunny place at winter.
04:40 -> 05:40 More about places where she have visited. She also like snowboarding and would like to go snowboarding in Switcherland at winter.
05:45 -> 07:40 She explain things about that game, how it works and how the profit will go to charity etc.

Idea of that game is to know city name where is four U -letters at the moment.
07:40 -> She read city names on the board
10:00 -> She say that she don't know very well different cities herself
10:40 -> She tell in what areas she have lived and in what cities she have visited.

12:15 -> Explain basic things about the game and the prizes

14:05 -> (Talk to viewers, approximate translation:)
               "Are you awake there or are you sleeping everyone?"
               "It's quite lonely here while playing that long round because I can't hear your (viewers/callers) voices so often" 
14:25 -> "So, now I can take a small break, witch quite nice because these night shows are quite long, so see you soon."

Edited by WilllB (see edit history)