Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

Sadly they can't (or in some cases won't as some channels are internet only and not bound but the TV rules) show wettings if they happen. But wetting isn't that common, but I have seen it twice. 

Desperation can be difficult to judge, but some cases it can be blatant, especially towards the end of a show, though the channels seem a bit more liberal about breaks than they used to be. 

I believe it was rather blatant in the clip I posted earlier in the thread.

Generally the girls are not allowed to hold themselves either (definitely not in the daytime shows).

Well said Mattshark

All i'll say on this is a plain fact. In every video I link the babeshow host is very desperate to pee. I know this firstly through the magic of sight. Secondly I can lip read and the third reason is a private one.

If you're missing out because it's not staring you right in the face then that's unfortunate for you, you go to your WHP, Sneaky & bound 2 burst for your kicks, not my issue.

I will say this, when you find out the astonishing truth you'll suddenly be all over them youtube vids. fact

Edited by DespCatcher (see edit history)
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

I wouldn't have an issue with the spamming of what is clearly not desperation, but it's now becoming hard to find actual videos. People like some of those here, UKDesperatePee on YouTube, and Shear on PeeSearch have been polluting the search results for years, making it difficult to find actual content. I wish moderators would step in and stop this, for the sake of the community. It is not related to Omorashi at all - it's being delusional and having a vivid imagination. I've been banned multiple times for posting RLC/Rampant.tv content, and I'm starting to think that was a good idea because now the slightest fidget results in a billion posts about it.

Good old Napoleon! I wonder what ever happened to him. His fixation on Britney Spears was something else!

I agree that some of the clips don't seem to show real desperation, but many definitely do and some of them are among the greatest I've ever seen.

Many of the best were deleted from YT before I could post links, unfortunately, but quite a number are saved on the forum here.

This entire thread is complete nonsense.  You people remind me of Napoleon III.  The oldies here will know who I mean :-)

You're right, a lot of the stuff posted here isn't really desperation ... occasionally there is a genuine gem, but I've said before I believe a lot of it is wishful thinking.  It's not got a patch on the original thread.

So in the spirit of genuine and obvious, the first clip of this kind of video that was posted here a couple of years back

playboygirldesp.avipost-22436-0-25663100-1437593497_thumb.p

And a pretty decent one from Kandi, who is always good to watch and very open shows desperation

RLC Kandi 6.flvpost-22436-0-55113100-1437593511_thumb.p

OK, I'm really confused here.  This is supposed to be about desperation, right?  Which is why I haven't bothered with it before, because I'm not into that, but now I'm reading that there's actually pee involved, but is it enough to make it worth dling any of the vids?  Is it visible or do the models just say they need to?

I'm really interested if there's some actual wetting in these.  There seems to be quite a lot of indication there might be but nothing really concrete...

OK, I'm really confused here.  This is supposed to be about desperation, right?  Which is why I haven't bothered with it before, because I'm not into that, but now I'm reading that there's actually pee involved, but is it enough to make it worth dling any of the vids?  Is it visible or do the models just say they need to?

I'm really interested if there's some actual wetting in these.  There seems to be quite a lot of indication there might be but nothing really concrete...

There is zero peeing in any of the vids. It is all about the desperation live in camera. If you're not into that then don't bother with them

There is zero peeing in any of the vids. It is all about the desperation live in camera. If you're not into that then don't bother with them

Yes you are quite right canipee peeing is a zero here and desperation is sometimes a rarity as well although it is there to be found if you have the patience to try and find it.

Whether you will ever catch them wetting themselves I think would be a non event because the camera would just switch to another studio, although we all hope and pray and see which avid follower on this thread is the first person to catch this taking place. Don't hold your breath though.

Yes you are quite right canipee peeing is a zero here and desperation is sometimes a rarity as well although it is there to be found if you have the patience to try and find it.

Whether you will ever catch them wetting themselves I think would be a non event because the camera would just switch to another studio, although we all hope and pray and see which avid follower on this thread is the first person to catch this taking place. Don't hold your breath though.

The closest I have to anything the suggests wetting/peeing is in this clip, where Mikayla, around the 44min mark, after talking to camera and before turning her mic off says "I've wet myself, I'm really wet" ... you don't see anything, but she says it very clearly

RLC Mikayla 1.flvpost-22436-0-14216000-1437822875_thumb.p

Can I just say that amidst the doubt, these are honestly the best videos I've had the pleasure of seeing in the community in years. Genuine, concealed desperation, often for long periods of time, while trying to look sexy. Yeah, some of the videos are duds, but holy **** when they're not, they're amazing.

Thank you to everyone who has found these and continues to source them! 

I have to agree. Of course some videos here are lame, but there is always one being posted once in a while that is totally worth it. I'd rather have this thread filled with some videos where you need some kind of imagination instead of letting it slowly die. So thanks to everyone who keeps this thread alive!

The closest I have to anything the suggests wetting/peeing is in this clip, where Mikayla, around the 44min mark, after talking to camera and before turning her mic off says "I've wet myself, I'm really wet" ... you don't see anything, but she says it very clearly

attachicon.gifRLC Mikayla 1.flvattachicon.gifvlcsnap-2015-07-25-12h10m33s919.png

Never seen this one before. She really said she wet hersef. Incredible. She even has an excuse why they are not showing her lower body  before she gets rid off the evidence.

I can recall there was a tumblr blog once with details to each video where there is supposed to be desperation along with a download link. 

Edited by Redia (see edit history)

To those of you who say that you can tell what's going on in the video by reading the model's lips, please prove to me your amazing lip reading skills by giving me an accurate transcript of the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zce-QT7MGSE

Again, a lot of the lip reading in some of the vids posted recently is questionable, but when I get the opportunity I'll post a couple where it is unmistakeable that the model is requesting urgently to go pee

Can i suggest? To all those who don't get it, don't believe it, can't see, humour or tolerate it. Don't click! Save yourselves the single wasted click you use to look at each update. It's one of many threads here. Go concentrate on the ones which provide you with the satisfaction you crave. What's the point in debating it?!

I don't think it's a question of people not getting it or being unable to tolerate it, it's a question of the quality of some of the content posted.  Some of it is truly awesome, but it's buried in a sea of posts that are questionable as to whether they actually contain any desperation. A lot of it is just girls wiggling around in a sexy manor and people calling it desperation.

To those of you who say that you can tell what's going on in the video by reading the model's lips, please prove to me your amazing lip reading skills by giving me an accurate transcript of the following video:

RLC Mikaela 1.flv

Here is a video of Mikaela were it is very clear what she is saying.  After a long conversation with her producer, she starts to ask to go to the toilet, he clear says no because at

17:47 she restates "but I need a piss, I need a piss, I need to take a piss"

17:54 "I know but I need a piss" ... (something something pointing at her skirt) "pushing on my bladder"

18:00 more frustratedly "i need a piss"

18:06 "i really need to go for a piss" holds bladder

post-22436-0-09132200-1437922681_thumb.p

RLC Mikayla 4.flv

And on from the other Mikayla

00:06 to the caller "i really need a wee (something) go to the toilet"

00:14 to the producer "can i go to the toilet, I can take my call with me

She continue to talk to the caller while she waits for a reply

00:55 to the caller "what if I needed a poo" laughs

All the while with her hand in between her legs

post-22436-0-08938500-1437922604_thumb.p

20141129-Jessie-Jensen-Daytime-3.flv

Finally this one from Jessie Jensen which shows a really build up of desperation over some time, and some very vocal pleas

19:27 "I'm dying for a pee"

42:56 "I'm dying to go for a piss"

43:40 is where the real squirming starts and you can tell she really is desperate

44:45 she finally gets off the phone to her caller "I really need to go to the toilet or I'm going to piss my pants"

She gradually gets more agitated as she takes another call

46:44 interrupting her call to talk to her producer again "I'm really dying to wee ... I'm really dying to piss"

47:65 she gets of the phone "oh my god, oh my god, can I go please I really need a piss

Then you can watch to the end as she bounces, crosses and uncrosses her legs, bites her finger and genuinely looks like she is about to wet herself.post-22436-0-36052400-1437922533_thumb.p

hihia28

You have already mentioned this on page 5 and 6 of this thread so why are you repeating this ? You mentioned this when I put up the same video of Jessie Jensen when I did a close up video of her face when she was talking. The was the same video from canipee.

Edited by Dravid61+ (see edit history)

hihia28

You have already mentioned this on page 5 and 6 of this thread so why are you repeating this ? You mentioned this when I put up the same video of Jessie Jensen when I did a close up video of her face when she was talking. The was the same video from canipee.

I will continue linking to this video for as long as it remains relevant.

helluva good point

Well i do like the topic very much but the fact is that the vast majority of these clips have nothing to do with what this forum is about however i agree that there are some in there that are very good, we just need some quality control, there's nothing more frustrating and time wasting than watching a 40 minute long clip with anticipation of some good relevant content to find nothing of the sort! Thanks to those who do post the ones with genuine and obvious desperation by the way and please keep them coming!

Edited by Robot (see edit history)