Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Smoking and Wetting

I have tried to post before and was admonished because my post contained nudity.  So, I want to make a blanket statement "My posts may contain nudity!"

I visit this site a few times a month, that's about how much time I get to myself.  I used to smoke, okay so I still do a little.  I don't consider myself a "smoker" as I can (and do) quit anytime I want to. Mostly, I like a glass of wine or even a beer and a cigarette.  And when I do, I just feel the need to pee myself.  It is rare I can do this because I have children and my husband does not approve (of smoking, I have no idea how he feels about peeing, I am too embarrassed to ask).  So anyway, is there anyone else out there who is a closet smoker and pee'er?  Just wondering.

M.  

Realwetting.com also has a bunch of great smoking while wetting videos, their archive is vast and viewable with photos of the videos. They are a great site too!

EDIT: Just saw the video example you posted is from realwetting, so it may get pulled as that is banned from posting here, please support Aubry's site she is a good videographer and makes some great videos worth paying for. They have quite a few that quality available.

Edited by wet501 (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...

It occurs to me that I may be alone here. I don't pee myself everyday  I don't do it every week. I do it when I can! I do it in my "naughty time" in this time I like to smoke a long cigarette and put on tight jeans. I drink and smoke until I cant hold it. not into desperation, this is deliberate. then I just let it go. it feels so good.

ok  I'm drunk again and just sharing    share with me, not men, I have one of those. smoking and peeing in panties!

IM REALLY DRUNK NOW

• 9 months later...
On 11/22/2016 at 10:27 PM, melindayoung said:

It occurs to me that I may be alone here. I don't pee myself everyday  I don't do it every week. I do it when I can! I do it in my "naughty time" in this time I like to smoke a long cigarette and put on tight jeans. I drink and smoke until I cant hold it. not into desperation, this is deliberate. then I just let it go. it feels so good.

ok  I'm drunk again and just sharing    share with me, not men, I have one of those. smoking and peeing in panties!

IM REALLY DRUNK NOW

I feel the same way... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...