1.JPG2.JPG
tumblr_o5bsrjeDLK1ukgyv5.mp4
Source : omopuddlekid.tumblr.com/
P.S. I uploaded the video because her profile can be seen only by users with registration on tumblr, so I did it for the ones without tumblr profiles. Hope you will enjoy the video!

Edited by joshnolan

Oh my god, that "I like piss alright part 2" video is amazing :D . Will have to check out more of her!

Hey guys, I'm looking for a video which I had downloaded a while back but appear to have lost.  The video is of an accident and includes two or three girls, one of whom has a mask on.  They are joking and having a good time and when they walk in the bathroom, the girl in the mask grabs a towel and puts it on the ground.  She sits down on the towel and gets dared to pee her jeans which she proceeds to do, while checking the progress.  It was incredibly sexy, and if anyone remembers it or can find it, that'd be awesome!

I have always loved those last two clips, so hot and genuine!!!

7 hours ago, M1ndblow said:

i use the firefox addon UnPlug to download these, it would probably be better to convert them off flv but i dont really know how, and my conputer would take hours doing it anyway.

Desperation at its Finest Pt1.flv

Desperation at its Finest Pt2.flv

8 hours ago, k_nor said:

Does anyone have the opportunIty to share this IF you got It downloaded?

6 hours ago, phoenix80803 said:

Is there anyone who can get a downloadable link for these two?

Yup.

Omorashi Roleplay — z-bones69 - Pt.1 Desperation at its finest-144544679676.mp4

Omorashi Roleplay — z-bones69 - Pt. 2 Desperation at its finest-144544676446.mp4

secret•kinky•blog-154970676933.mp4

On 12/26/2016 at 11:55 PM, foxes said:

Hey guys, I'm looking for a video which I had downloaded a while back but appear to have lost.  The video is of an accident and includes two or three girls, one of whom has a mask on.  They are joking and having a good time and when they walk in the bathroom, the girl in the mask grabs a towel and puts it on the ground.  She sits down on the towel and gets dared to pee her jeans which she proceeds to do, while checking the progress.  It was incredibly sexy, and if anyone remembers it or can find it, that'd be awesome!

I sure hope it turns up =)

On 3/4/2017 at 2:15 AM, justfred said:

wow, that's hot

I do have a confession to make about that one; it's me and my wife :smile:. Hope I'm not breaking any spam rules with that :rolleyes: Been a long time reader, time to post something back.

Wetitall - That was absolutely incredible. Thank you to you and your wife. The video is what I consider one of the holy grails of video.

Thank you so much. Please keep us posted if you post more videos.

Don't know whether this has been posted before, but this is one of my personal favourites. A nice and simple panty wetting from behind.

http://peewe3.tumblr.com/post/152007437983

I really do like the way so many of these girls wet their legs as well as their panties.

I'm feeling particularly pissy today, and this thread has been terrific. My bladder is just about full enough for a really good soak, like the one I had in my bed last night.