Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whilst i'm scrolling through my tumblr i come across some little short vids that people have posted which I love so i thought i would share them here.   I will update this thread when i find

Ripped because this is a fantastic entry into the small category of visible jeans wettings in a vehicle. VERY visible, what a stain and puddle! Wetting Vids — peeingpage Woman pees jeans in car.m

#6 - I love this vid, i just wish it was longer.  The girl is desperate but has been told she can only pee for 5 seconds before stopping. I love her moans of desperation.   5 Seconds.mp4

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, phoenix80803 said:

For the gas station one... am having some troubles with downloading it and watching it... 

13 hours ago, rickyrizzle88 said:

No success here as well. :(

I was able to download normally and played fine with VLC Player under both Linux and Windows.

Edit:

Looks like it's a repost anyway:

Edited by BudTX
Added link. (see edit history)
On 4/27/2017 at 1:43 PM, omorashi lover said:

Is anyone else having problems looking at videos through tumblr? Might just be my internet provider, but I can't seem to load a video unless it's through vimeo or youtube

On 5/18/2017 at 0:47 PM, rickyrizzle88 said:

No success here as well. :(

you need to disable hardware acceleration. i had that issue with Firefox a few yrs ago and it fixed it for me

http://vorpal-fnord.tumblr.com/post/45632476475/solution-to-tumblr-video-problems-on-google-chrome

26 minutes ago, groganguy said:

what do you use to grab videos?  i use video Download helper but vimeo ones wont work inless i install a converter but then it has a water mark on it

I usually use FireFox under Linux with various video downloaders.  Current ones are:

VideoDownloadHelper

NetVideoHunter

Ant Video Downloader

For Chromium (or Google Chrome):

VideoDownloadHelper

GetThemAll

For Vimeo, I wasn't able to grab the embedded video on this thread, but was when I clicked the link to open it on the vimeo site.

Downloaders grab the video as you receive it, so if you're having trouble watching them, you may need a new player.  I recommend VLC.

Another note: No downloaders on the Chrome store will work on youtube; Google doesn't allow it.