Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Western schoolgirl wetting jeans in class

If I knew I could make money on this, I would do it.  I'm not convinced I can make money with it though.

First, in order to make money right now I can not spend more than $35 to produce a single video.  Right now I organize my shoots so I can do a whole bunch of videos in a day and not have to spend more than $35 on any one video.  

Now I understand that you believe I would make more money than I would with a typical video, but I am not convinced of that.  First, this wouldn't be the first time I poured money into an idea that seemed great and people online believed would make a lot of money.  Not a single time that I tried this did it change anything, I just spent a whole lot to do something new and didn't get any extra returns from it.  The people who are willing to spend money on omo videos are already doing so.  The people who aren't spending money on omo videos are not likely to start.  If you have data to the contrary I would love to see it.  But right now it just seems like you are offering up your own personal convictions that it will make money.

Now lets look at the costs involved.  First, we need a location that is passable as a classroom.  Renting out a house for this probably wouldn't work as the rooms are typically too small and cramped.  Lets figure doing it on the cheap and buying some lumbar, paint, doing a couple walls up in a garage, put up some educational posters... This would probably run around $150.  Next we would need a large white board. To get a classroom sized white board at Staples we would be looking at around $250. To get a cheap school desk/chair combo the best deal I can find for a teen or adult sized one is around $150 a piece, but we need three of them so that would be $450.  The real expense is models though.  The minimum day rate for models in my area that will do anything sexual, even omo with no nudity, is $400.  We need three students and a teacher according to your post.  At $400 a piece that would mean $1600 on talent for a one day shoot.  School uniforms are relatively cheap, able to be picked up for around $40 new.  For three girls though that would put things at $120 for wardrobe.

There are some other costs that go with any shoot, usually I require a helper to deal with basic audio and help move lights, everyone needs to eat at some point, and there are a certain number of batteries that get used up every shoot.  All this comes to about $200.

So lets look at our totals now:

$150 - Set Construction

$250 - Set Dressing

$450 - Props

$120 - Wardrobe

$1600 - Talent

$200 - Expendables and per diem 

$2770 - TOTAL

So that is the total up front investment to do this kind of shoot.  At $35 a clip, which is what I need to stay under to at least break even, I would have to shoot 80 videos in a single day to know that I would break even.

Now, if you are so sure that this is a money maker I will make you a deal- For a 10% producer's fee of $277, which is pretty standard in the video industry, I will produce this video.  You can write the script in any screenplay writing software, send it to me, and I will handle the entire production.  I will send you all the raw video plus the edited version and you can distribute it as you see fit.  You will own all the rights and will be free to make money with it however you like.

I am willing to chip in in part. Who else will join me in chipping in? I will write a good script, and pay part of the $277 if others chip in. Lets get a collection going!

Most western schools don't wear uniforms though. It takes away from their individuality when everyone looks the same. Which I think would take away from the video as well.

USA is flooded with parochial schools! If you delete the uniforms, it cuts the fetish crowd in half. 

I cant believe you fell fir that hes scamming you if he spends no more than $35 on a normal video and this video would cost $2700 what difference would $270 make to someone on supposedly such a low budget

Also if hes invest $2500 on a single video why would he get you (possibly an amateur) yo write the script for him

He's not scamming anybody. As far as me being an amateur, I have written scripts before, and know more about the schoolgirl accident scenarios more than you think. I bet I've seen every one made...ever. I search diligently, as this is MY fetish. You had no right to call him a scammer.

Most western schools don't wear uniforms though. It takes away from their individuality when everyone looks the same. Which I think would take away from the video as well.

Most Australian and British schools wear uniforms.  The whole idea of uniforms is to take away their individuality, and standardise dress standards.  As such it has become quite iconic.

I cant believe you fell fir that hes scamming you if he spends no more than $35 on a normal video and this video would cost $2700 what difference would $270 make to someone on supposedly such a low budget

Also if hes invest $2500 on a single video why would he get you (possibly an amateur) yo write the script for him

I wasn't trying to scam anyone.  I was simply breaking down the costs.  Daviss would own all the rights to the video.  I run a mainstream production company in addition to my websites, a 10% producers fee is standard.  $270 is pretty close to what I make on a typically day shoot for a client after my expenses.  I'm treating this video like a standard work for hire.

Personally I don't believe you would be able to recoup your expenses with such a video, which is why I have not done one.  Daviss obviously feels different.  So I am happy to do my best to produce such a video for him if he takes on the financial risk.  Of course, if he takes on the risk it would only be right if he gets the reward, which is why I said he would own all the rights.

I went to public school and the whole wearing regular clothes and wetting at your desk in a school accident is what makes this authentic to me.  Classroom accidents in uniforms have been done which is what I was talking about in the original post.  I've never seen a video where a girl has a classroom accident in jeans and regular clothes.    

I was surprised at the costs of making a video, but you layed out the expenses.  However, it might be easier to borrow or rent the desks, classroom objects, etc.

If I lived close enough, I would help you and Davis as a lighting helper and I would provide craft services for free.  (or was that catering, you were looking for.  I get mixed up about the difference between craft services and catering.)  

I wasn't trying to scam anyone.  I was simply breaking down the costs.  Daviss would own all the rights to the video.  I run a mainstream production company in addition to my websites, a 10% producers fee is standard.  $270 is pretty close to what I make on a typically day shoot for a client after my expenses.  I'm treating this video like a standard work for hire.

Personally I don't believe you would be able to recoup your expenses with such a video, which is why I have not done one.  Daviss obviously feels different.  So I am happy to do my best to produce such a video for him if he takes on the financial risk.  Of course, if he takes on the risk it would only be right if he gets the reward, which is why I said he would own all the rights.

Everything TVGuy is saying is completely true; I helped Youngpeegirls find girls for a few of their shoots (and got paid a finders fee as well as being able to watch it happen live). Their costs were FAR less than what he is proposing and they still went out of business from lack of incoming revenue. If you watch their videos they are almost all shot in the same house with minimal props and the girls were all asked to wear their own clothing. 

Honestly, I applaud the entrepreneurship that TVGuy displays by taking on such a risky venture like HD Wetting in the first place, and him spending his own time to show you why this isn't feasible demonstrates his genuine appreciation for this industry. Thank you sir.

Edited by penguinpeace (see edit history)

Have anyone asked lovewetting team also? I mean if they have better possibilities to do such a film than our friend TVGuy. And how about two films at the same time? With jeans and with skirt uniforms. Those two scenarios could be filmed in the same place, same day and with the same crew. Teacher who dont let anyone out from the class room and 3-4 college students. Only other girl wets herself and they change different clothes between the plays. Both scenarios seems to have their own lovers;)

Have anyone asked lovewetting team also? I mean if they have better possibilities to do such a film than our friend TVGuy. And how about two films at the same time? With jeans and with skirt uniforms. Those two scenarios could be filmed in the same place, same day and with the same crew. Teacher who dont let anyone out from the class room and 3-4 college students. Only other girl wets herself and they change different clothes between the plays. Both scenarios seems to have their own lovers;)

Yes, and they could spin off from that with different scenarios. I've got a million of them, ..sleeping in class; wakes up to a puddle and a laughing classroom..Mean girls intimidating a girl till she pees her chair...fantasies are endless. The one thing I do wish these asian moviemakers would do, is stop having the girls sit on the very edge of the seat and pee off the end of the chair. I like to see a big wet patch on the seat of her skirt as she stands up.  That requires sitting back in your seat and having skirt tucked under. .....Anyway, I'll help any way I can. I have never seen an american or english speaking clip that comes close to acceptable. Either the uniforms are so makeshift it's a joke, or the acting is terrible, and it's usually just a girl at a makeshift desk..alone. Yes, I've seen sad attempts.

Yes, and they could spin off from that with different scenarios. I've got a million of them, ..sleeping in class; wakes up to a puddle and a laughing classroom..Mean girls intimidating a girl till she pees her chair...fantasies are endless. The one thing I do wish these asian moviemakers would do, is stop having the girls sit on the very edge of the seat and pee off the end of the chair. I like to see a big wet patch on the seat of her skirt as she stands up.  That requires sitting back in your seat and having skirt tucked under. .....Anyway, I'll help any way I can. I have never seen an american or english speaking clip that comes close to acceptable. Either the uniforms are so makeshift it's a joke, or the acting is terrible, and it's usually just a girl at a makeshift desk..alone. Yes, I've seen sad attempts.

Not very likely.  Girls about to start peeing their pants in class are going to at least pull their skirt out from under them.  They may also slide to the front of the seat to avoid having to sit in the pee puddle, but that might be too obvious.  What you describe is largely a fantasy, not a likely candid scenario.  Of course you're talking about a "staged accident" and that means you can have whatever you want to pay for, but if you're looking for something that's more true to reality, you scenario isn't very "natural", so to speak...

Not very likely.  Girls about to start peeing their pants in class are going to at least pull their skirt out from under them.  They may also slide to the front of the seat to avoid having to sit in the pee puddle, but that might be too obvious.  What you describe is largely a fantasy, not a likely candid scenario.  Of course you're talking about a "staged accident" and that means you can have whatever you want to pay for, but if you're looking for something that's more true to reality, you scenario isn't very "natural", so to speak...

Yes, I understand what you are saying. There is fantasy involved, as no one would sit and piss their pants in high school under these circumstances. Certainly no teacher would ask an 18 year old senior to stand and hold her skirt up in back to show her wet panties either! There needs to be reasonable acting (not baby talk and nonsense) but it's always going to be partly unbelievable. The trick is to make it as believable as possible, and still keep the elements that trigger this fantasy.  Regressive behavior in grown women is a turn on, unless it becomes too silly and unbelievable. In younger grades, girls DO sit in a puddle crying, skirt soaked in back. We form our fetishes in childhood. As an adult, the fantasy becomes a desire to see a cute grown woman in this regressive and humiliating situation. 

As great as an idea as this is, if I were to take part in it, I'd want to do it solo. An omorashi video is something that, if I were to pay over $75 for, I'd want it to be fitting into my expectations. Write my own script, etc. Granted, I'd splurge like a baller if I were to have the opening to make it exactly the way I want.

But still, uniformed school girls that aren't Japanese, that's always an idea I'd be willing to see grow. And as Daviss said, it's that desire to see a cute grown woman in that regressive and humiliating situation - work around with that and you've got my attention and likely my support as well.

I think I Need 2 Pee had one a few years ago, a girl wetting dark blue or faded black jeans at her desk and then berating teacher for not letting her go.

I believe I did see that. I've seen similar stabs at it on that level, but nothing serious. I think they did a little bit better one (or at least more imagination and effort) into a scenario of a girl at her desk  who is dreaming of peeing in a diaper or something like that.  I've yet to see a seriously organised classroom vid that wasnt asian.

Yes, I understand what you are saying. There is fantasy involved, as no one would sit and piss their pants in high school under these circumstances. Certainly no teacher would ask an 18 year old senior to stand and hold her skirt up in back to show her wet panties either! There needs to be reasonable acting (not baby talk and nonsense) but it's always going to be partly unbelievable. The trick is to make it as believable as possible, and still keep the elements that trigger this fantasy.  Regressive behavior in grown women is a turn on, unless it becomes too silly and unbelievable. In younger grades, girls DO sit in a puddle crying, skirt soaked in back. We form our fetishes in childhood. As an adult, the fantasy becomes a desire to see a cute grown woman in this regressive and humiliating situation. 

I understand where you're coming from.  My interest in this, however, does not stem from my childhood, although my acceptance of it does if that makes any sense.  I prefer to see grown women who like to piss their pants, doing it in ways that hide what they're doing, so they get away with it.  I know that's not the omorashi way, but it is the way my interest has evolved.  I'm not interested in desperation, or accidents, only deliberate, perhaps sly, urination in and through pants.

In this regard, I'm interested in seeing young women (not "girls") in high school, who use the opportunity to enjoy wetting through their pants in class, preferably getting away with it. To do that they would definitely choose to lift the back of their skirts out of the way.  Unless, of course they were into the humiliation thing, in which case, they're not really into getting away with it... :)

I understand where you're coming from.  My interest in this, however, does not stem from my childhood, although my acceptance of it does if that makes any sense.  I prefer to see grown women who like to piss their pants, doing it in ways that hide what they're doing, so they get away with it.  I know that's not the omorashi way, but it is the way my interest has evolved.  I'm not interested in desperation, or accidents, only deliberate, perhaps sly, urination in and through pants.

In this regard, I'm interested in seeing young women (not "girls") in high school, who use the opportunity to enjoy wetting through their pants in class, preferably getting away with it. To do that they would definitely choose to lift the back of their skirts out of the way.  Unless, of course they were into the humiliation thing, in which case, they're not really into getting away with it... :)

Yes, I have read stories and talked to people who approach the fetish from that angle. Sneaky pee never did much for me, but it's still a part of our general fetish.  

I think I Need 2 Pee had one a few years ago, a girl wetting dark blue or faded black jeans at her desk and then berating teacher for not letting her

I think I Need 2 Pee had one a few years ago, a girl wetting dark blue or faded black jeans at her desk and then berating teacher for not letting her go.

They had one with a girl named Mandy when they first started out and also a newer one with a blonde. Bound2Burst also does several school girl themed shoots.

I think I Need 2 Pee had one a few years ago, a girl wetting dark blue or faded black jeans at her desk and then berating teacher for not letting her

They had one with a girl named Mandy when they first started out and also a newer one with a blonde. Bound2Burst also does several school girl themed shoots.

Clip with Mandy is good!

Edited by Lukhas (see edit history)