Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Girl Pee's at Side of Car

This may have been posted here before, I can't remember seeing it and have had a quick look but I can't see it. If it is a repost i apologise.

Just a video I came across on tumblr that I found sexy of a girl standing at the side of a car and she starts peeing. 

post-10958-0-24442300-1419797919_thumb.p

tumblr_nb8zfwG1KD1rarykd.mp4

This may have been posted here before, I can't remember seeing it and have had a quick look but I can't see it. If it is a repost i apologise.

Just a video I came across on tumblr that I found sexy of a girl standing at the side of a car and she starts peeing. 

attachicon.gifvlcsnap-2014-12-28-20h18m22s97.png

attachicon.giftumblr_nb8zfwG1KD1rarykd.mp4

Really hot video!! I loved it so much. Thanks for posting it. I have quite similar video I saved from Eroprofile.com, not with the car though. Thats also outdoor wetting one. I think I found right thread to post it out. :)

post-57979-0-50622900-1419885120_thumb.j

Outdoor - mds10 - EroProfile.mp4

Those are both awesome finds! They were really holding a lot too ;) It always disappoints when they are whining about how "bad" they have to go for the camera and only piss for like 8 seconds - lol; those two were clearly bursting!

*hugs*

-Guru-

Like on "professional" sites? Yeah there was one video I saw (can't post because it's an IN2P video) were she whent on for like 6 mins about how bad it was, then when's for like a total of like 10 or 12 seconds. Anyway here's my contribution, not as good as the other two, but I like her boots http://www.xnxx.com/video1644359/car_side_peeing oh and it is a pron site "xnxx" so there might be other, less appealing things on there.

Edited due to numerous spelling errors

Edited by Mark_Twain (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...