Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does anyone have this video?

Hi there,

I found the trailer of this video on youtube and was wondering if anyone had the full thing. It says it's from ready2burst.com and it's titled (on the website) something like "Kali is tiny and really has to go". Thanks if any of you can help! And if not that's okay as well. Here's the youtube link so you know what I'm talking about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVBHCUdJ1eE

This video was indeed made for ready2burst.com, so you should be able to buy it on that site. This forum isn't ment for attempting to get materials you should pay for, for free illegally.

uhh this site is about spreading the wealth of peoples personal archives of omorashi content. It's a give and take community. You share and receive. There is nothing wrong with what igottago123 did.She asked politely and provided a teaser trailer. No need to reply with a crabby response. I'm kinda tired of seeing people respond like this to be honest. People like this feel as though it is there personal vendetta to be rude to others on here because they simply ask nicely for a favor. If you do not want to share that's fine. No one is holding a gun to your head making you do so. There are plenty of kind individuals who don't mind fulfilling other peoples needs. If a member is out of line leave it to the admins.

uhh this site is about spreading the wealth of peoples personal archives of omorashi content. It's a give and take community. You share and receive. There is nothing wrong with what igottago123 did.She asked politely and provided a teaser trailer. No need to reply with a crabby response. I'm kinda tired of seeing people respond like this to be honest. People like this feel as though it is there personal vendetta to be rude to others on here because they simply ask nicely for a favor. If you do not want to share that's fine. No one is holding a gun to your head making you do so. There are plenty of kind individuals who don't mind fulfilling other peoples needs. If a member is out of line leave it to the admins.

I didn't view ola93's response as being rude at all.  Rather it seemed to simply be informing the OP that the best place to get the video was likely on the Bound2Burst site.  I don't view that as coming across as crabby at all.

Although I agree that this site is for sharing, I do believe that Kirito, the site admin, has said before that this is not a site for facilitating copyright infringement.  On the contrary, I can attest to the fact that Kirito has actively engaged with the creators of commercial content in order to help minimize the infringement of content from producers of wetting videos.

The reason videos like the one the OP requested exist is because people pay for them.  Making wetting videos is not an extremely lucrative business.  If you like the content that is being created by sites like Ready2Burst you should support it by paying for it, or at the very least support them by not making the content they had to pay to produce freely available.  Producing these videos costs money.  The only revenue stream sites have is selling their videos.  Give the videos away for free and people stop buying them, the revenue stops, and Ready2Burst can not make anymore vidoes.

I didn't view ola93's response as being rude at all.  Rather it seemed to simply be informing the OP that the best place to get the video was likely on the Bound2Burst site.  I don't view that as coming across as crabby at all.

Although I agree that this site is for sharing, I do believe that Kirito, the site admin, has said before that this is not a site for facilitating copyright infringement.  On the contrary, I can attest to the fact that Kirito has actively engaged with the creators of commercial content in order to help minimize the infringement of content from producers of wetting videos.

The reason videos like the one the OP requested exist is because people pay for them.  Making wetting videos is not an extremely lucrative business.  If you like the content that is being created by sites like Ready2Burst you should support it by paying for it, or at the very least support them by not making the content they had to pay to produce freely available.  Producing these videos costs money.  The only revenue stream sites have is selling their videos.  Give the videos away for free and people stop buying them, the revenue stops, and Ready2Burst can not make anymore vidoes.

I don't think you read my comment properly. I didn't say her comment was rude or crabby. I was quoting what ola93 said. I said what he wrote was kinda crabby... LOL I have nothing against the post made by igottago123 just to set the record straight.

I don't think you read my comment properly. I didn't say her comment was rude or crabby. I was quoting what ola93 said. I said what he wrote was kinda crabby... LOL I have nothing against the post made by igottago123 just to set the record straight.

TVGuy didn't say anything about the OP too, did he? He clearly pointed out that he doesn't think my reply was "crabby". Anyway, you're free to think of my reply whatever you like, but it wasn't ment rude at all. It was simply ment to notify the OP she was asking for material that is protected by copyright and Kirito has said before this site isn't ment for copyright infringement, for the reasons TVGuy mentioned: people need money to make more videos. I'll try to find and quote a post by Kirito about this later, but I gotta go now.

(Edited to paraphrase TVGuy accurately)

Edited by ola93 (see edit history)

I agree with basshomie77. That was a crabby response. That video type is not on the do not upload list, so I would like to see it too!

Not only was his response not in any way offensive, simply informing the OP of the preferences of the site admin, Ready2Burst may not be on teh lis,t but if it is paid content, it should be paid for. And if you think someone giving a simple statement on what the OP should do is "crabby" or whatever, I can't help you.

I agree with basshomie77. That was a crabby response. That video type is not on the do not upload list, so I would like to see it too!

Not only was his response not in any way offensive, simply informing the OP of the preferences of the site admin, Ready2Burst may not be on teh lis,t but if it is paid content, it should be paid for. And if you think someone giving a simple statement on what the OP should do is "crabby" or whatever, I can't help you.

Thanks guywetter! Nice to have someone agree and see my point of view. To Blooper and the other idiots on here: Theres no need to even mention the admin if it's not on the list of forbidden sites. And like c'mon so many videos on here have been posted from paid sites. I don't see many people complaining. The person uploading them here is the one responsible. I have every right to download it when its posted here. This is not a perfect world, why would I spend money on paid sites when they are not on the forbidden list and I can download them for free here. If people try to make money by posting videos on the internet they run the risk of having the videos leaked. It's the way the world works now like it or not. Same thing with the film and music industry. Don't tell me you have never illegally downloaded shows or music without paying. If you truly believe what you are saying you would never do it. Everyone is guilty of it. Don't try to sound like some hero and say people should download videos from here that are from paid sites. That is a load of BS buddy!

Edited by basshomie77 (see edit history)

Thanks guywetter! Nice to have someone agree and see my point of view. To Blooper and the other idiots on here: Theres no need to even mention the admin if it's not on the list of forbidden sites. And like c'mon so many videos on here have been posted from paid sites. I don't see many people complaining. The person uploading them here is the one responsible. I have every right to download it when its posted here. This is not a perfect world, why would I spend money on paid sites when they are not on the forbidden list and I can download them for free here. If people try to make money by posting videos on the internet they run the risk of having the videos leaked. It's the way the world works now like it or not. Same thing with the film and music industry. Don't tell me you have never illegally downloaded shows or music without paying. If you truly believe what you are saying you would never do it. Everyone is guilty of it. Don't try to sound like some hero and say people should download videos from here that are from paid sites. That is a load of BS buddy!

We try to pay for omorashi content so that it continues. Small companies like TVGuy runs cannot support everyone stealing their stuff. I have no problem with pirating or other similar acts on a normal basis, but I would rather the omorashi content producers continue. The site is probably not on the list because it has not been necessary for them to contact Kirito saying they would like their content removed from his site. The list does not contain everything. Non listed sites and individuals have entered and complained before, and rightfully so. I'm not condemning pirating, simply encouraging you follow the sites general policy in regards to copyrighted material, and keep in mind the standpoint of producers who don't sell millions of dollars albums x.x

Just because its not on the list doesnt mean its safe to post.

new sites pop up all the time, you cant expect Kirito to know all the sites.

for example, a while ago i wanted to upload some Glimpse-It videos. they werent on the Do Not Upload list.

i ran it by Kirito and other mods and they came to the consensus that its not allowed.

a good rule of thumb, If its from a Paysite or you have to pay for it, chances are you cant post it here.

Thanks guywetter! Nice to have someone agree and see my point of view. To Blooper and the other idiots on here: Theres no need to even mention the admin if it's not on the list of forbidden sites. And like c'mon so many videos on here have been posted from paid sites.

please link to the threads containing videos from paid sites.

just because someone breaks the rules, doesnt mean that the rules no longer apply.