Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Master and Servant   ***Draco/Hermione: Draco notices Hermione's aversion to school bathrooms and decides to play a little game...***   ((Hey guys! I know its been AGES since I posted anything on

Chapter Two: Game Start   For the next three years, Draco devoted almost more class time to watching Hermione than to his work. His grades, of course, reflected otherwise and none of the other stude

Chapter Four: Let The Games Begin   Draco smirked widely as she agreed to his conditions, not that he'd left her with any other choice. This was going to be a very, very good year indeed. He watched

• 5 weeks later...
14 hours ago, littlebird said:

Please stop rushing the author!!! They have a life outside this fic, and I'm sure they're working on it as much as possible. Begging for updates over and over doesn't make them want to work any faster, and can actually cause a lot of stress. Just try to be patient, it'll be worth it

It's been months, obviously she's been on so she should've posted a small update

Well, I for one support Sunny taking as long as she wants/needs to provide each update to this wonderful story.

On 12/10/2016 at 8:04 AM, Kazz said:

It's been months, obviously she's been on so she should've posted a small update

I don't get what you mean by "should" -- it doesn't seem to me like she owes you anything... and she's hasn't even been on in over a month.

• 2 months later...
On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at 1:02 AM, 38204838 said:

Just stumbled on this, amazing story.

On Monday, January 26, 2015 at 10:22 PM, squidie9 said:

I didn't think I would enjoy this story due to the inclusion of a male main character and even more because that character is Draco, however I am now absolutely in love with it. It is now my favourite omo story and is leading that list by quite a bit. Its just so well written and thought out. I hope to god you keep writing more.

On Monday, February 02, 2015 at 2:11 PM, jippy said:

this is really well written, please continue it! :)

On Saturday, March 07, 2015 at 2:46 AM, Sheepishly~ said:

Aaah! I just want to keep your story in a personal archive so It's always on hand~! I'm not even a huge fan of HP like that but I don't think I'll ever get enough of your work! Please don't stop~ <3

On Wednesday, April 01, 2015 at 4:58 AM, Electrum said:

It's strange... I've never been much of a fan of Harry Potter, but your writing is very compelling and I've enjoyed this story quite a bit! I like how you're managing to keep both the main characters in-character despite the unusual kink situation, and I really like your choice of scenarios. I'm curious to see where this story will go from here.

On Thursday, April 09, 2015 at 9:11 PM, RadicalRae said:

Wow. Admittedly the only fanfic I can endure, though it be the great characterization, or the wonderful style of writing, I'm honestly enjoying this much more than I expected to, especially since it was difficult enough to get through the first book, and last few movies -

I applaud you ^-^

On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 7:45 AM, porewit said:

I was tryIng to find something to say about this story but everyone has already taken the words from me! Its so good and I cant wait for more!      (Also will the scene In the closet ever continue?) 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...