Which anime character do you relate the most to?

As the title goes, which anime character do you relate or connect the most to? You can name more than one, since it is not necessary that a single character portrays your image completely.

I find myself somewhat like Kai from Beyblade or Sasuke form Naruto, because they both like to keep quite and aloof, just like me.

I can somewhat relate to Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z too, because I always get angry at little things but this anger also drives me towards my goals .

(That is what I feel :smile: )

Edited by Pein ペイン

Probably Kakashi. I have a similar attitude, and I used to always have a book. 

On a related note, Claudette from Queen's Blade seems like a DnD character I'd make, which is interesting because normally no show would get away with anything resembling a character I'd make.

Hmmmm I Relate to alot of Characters

Jaune from RWBY Im not the most Confident person Neither the Strongest or Smartest im just Eh in everything

Klein from SAO I was a perv back in Middle-school and acted exactly like he does Funny thing i actually asked a Friend about Dating His Cousin....Didn't go so well I've also missed Multiple Pizza's because im playing Video games *cries*

(Thinks for a moment) 

Eh I have nothing as of now as im stilling trying to get into other animes.

On a Off topic note I do for Dante from DMC3 relate to him alot In Highschool I was the Cocky Funny Pizza loving person (I even thought of just for the Kicks of dyeing my hair white didn't do it)

Oreki Houtarou, from Hyouka. He's like the god of lazyness. Being as lazy as him is the best thing that could happen. It would be like becoming a new Buddha !

I'm a lot like Happy because I like seafood, whitefish is my favorite, and the only thing that can get me down is when one of the three important people in my life hurt me. Lucky for me though that is rare and far between.

Edited by seajay3647

I would say Uncle Iroh from avatar because I often give others advice and I am also pretty laid back.

Guest Britney

I most relate to Hirasawa Yui from K-On, as she is pretty much the anime version of myself in every way possible, Loves sweets above all but yet doesn't gain a pound, easy-going, carefree, loves playing music, although she plays guitar while I play the piano. Her behavior and reaction to things is pretty much the same as me.

Not seen too many animes, but I'd have to say Zwei/Rejji from Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom. At least at first.

I'm not one to be fond of violence at all and don't want to be manipulated to do crap by people that'll haunt me the rest of my life.

...Then he sort of becomes a psycho. THEN super slick and badass. Which I'm not. Icri.

DID I DO GOOD?

I'd say it would be almost anything played by Crispin Freeman. Every character that guy plays reminds me of myself.

I would relate to Mashiro from the anime Sakurasou no pet ne Kanajo. She's kinda absent-minded, which describes me on a daily basis, however, I'm only that way since i'm exhausted all the time, lol

I relate to Jun'ichirō Kagami from Ultimate Otaku Teacher.  Like him, I despise putting energy into things unless i actually want to do them.

This is easy. Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia. All my life, I've wanted to be a hero, even if it was only to one person, and to me there's no greatest sacrifice than the sacrifice of self, so that probably explains why My Hero Academia is my absolute favorite anime. 

Saiko from Tokyo ghoul and Prince from Run with the wind. 

shinji from evangelion because i hate myself, i have depression, and i wonder often as to why my father doesn't love me

(i'm mostly joking)

Points to my username

But there have been times when I've felt pretty strong pulls to Watt Stalf (Vamp!), Ladd Russo (Baccano!), Presentation Michael (MHA), Dick Gumshoe (Ace Attorney, which has an anime adaptation so it COUNTS), and so on and so forth...I'm kind of a weird mix