Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which anime character do you relate the most to?

As the title goes, which anime character do you relate or connect the most to? You can name more than one, since it is not necessary that a single character portrays your image completely.

I find myself somewhat like Kai from Beyblade or Sasuke form Naruto, because they both like to keep quite and aloof, just like me.

I can somewhat relate to Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z too, because I always get angry at little things but this anger also drives me towards my goals .

(That is what I feel :smile: )

Edited by Pein ペイン (see edit history)

Hmmmm I Relate to alot of Characters

Jaune from RWBY Im not the most Confident person Neither the Strongest or Smartest im just Eh in everything

Klein from SAO I was a perv back in Middle-school and acted exactly like he does Funny thing i actually asked a Friend about Dating His Cousin....Didn't go so well I've also missed Multiple Pizza's because im playing Video games *cries*

(Thinks for a moment) 

Eh I have nothing as of now as im stilling trying to get into other animes.

On a Off topic note I do for Dante from DMC3 relate to him alot In Highschool I was the Cocky Funny Pizza loving person (I even thought of just for the Kicks of dyeing my hair white didn't do it)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Britney

I most relate to Hirasawa Yui from K-On, as she is pretty much the anime version of myself in every way possible, Loves sweets above all but yet doesn't gain a pound, easy-going, carefree, loves playing music, although she plays guitar while I play the piano. Her behavior and reaction to things is pretty much the same as me.

Not seen too many animes, but I'd have to say Zwei/Rejji from Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom. At least at first.

I'm not one to be fond of violence at all and don't want to be manipulated to do crap by people that'll haunt me the rest of my life.

...Then he sort of becomes a psycho. THEN super slick and badass. Which I'm not. Icri.

DID I DO GOOD?

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/15/2018 at 4:07 PM, wetman22 said:

This is easy. Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia. All my life, I've wanted to be a hero, even if it was only to one person, and to me there's no greatest sacrifice than the sacrifice of self, so that probably explains why My Hero Academia is my absolute favorite anime. 

I agree. I have the same dream