Sign in to follow this  

Down my skirt in the park

That must have been quite intense when you doing it. Were you desperate to the point where you might not have found a bathroom in time, or did it just feel bad because your bladder was feeling weak? 

That must have been quite intense when you doing it. Were you desperate to the point where you might not have found a bathroom in time, or did it just feel bad because your bladder was feeling weak? 

Ah, I genuinely have no idea how close I was. Still, when I can get away with it, I'd rather wet myself than deal with the utter discomfort of being on the verge of an accident. Especially since I can essentially be in terrible pain anywhere between minutes to hours before I start losing control. After an hour or two, my definition of 'being able to get away with it' may start to warp.

Also, I was in a safe walking distance of a toilet that whole time. :)

Lovely story with wonderful details!

Thanks so much for posting.

B

This post was awesome! Thank you for sharing. Hopefully, you have many more public events like this one to share in the future!

A very nice story! I hope you were having lots of fun with it, and, hopefully, will have another experience like it soon!

I love it!!! I really wanna try peeing in public like this!!

Well, if you do it, please do tell! I love your descriptions!

Well, for as long as this topic isn't dead, I'm gonna write about the other times I wet myself semi-publicly. Although what I did last week in the part certainly changed my standards for 'public'. A year ago, the mere fact that I was outside and other people were too already terrified me.

What gave me the skirt idea in the first place - since watching a girl pee in one certainly isn't very exciting, is it - was the first time I got drunk. I was sixteen and we were in a sort of an empty field around a small pond. I wasn't very drunk, but in a twist that I thought only happened due to people's embellished retelling of real events, I went to find a bathroom with two other girls and it was closed. There was a McDonald's that was closed but there were still workers in it, and when we asked to go to the bathroom, they legitimately laughed in our face.

So we went back to the field. My friends were like 'meh, later' but I was the one who brought up going to the bathroom in the first place. I wasn't particularly keen on holding it and it frustrated me so very much to see boys fake-hiding behind trees to do pee. There was no actual cover so I couldn't just go in the bushes - well, I could have probably walked a bit further and found a place, but I've always been a bit scared of going in the bushes (particular fears included being seen and having insects and icky nature things up my privates) and it just didn't occur to me. It felt like the drunk boys were personally insulting me by peeing where I could see.

I sat on top of a hill with two boys, one of whom was completely drunk and the other alternated between rambling about some girl who took off her shirt and how pretty the stars were. In the boldest decision I've ever made so far, I decided that even if the darkness and the black skirt didn't hide what I did, I could still use the alcohol as an excuse, so I peed right where I was sitting in the grass.

It felt amazing, but I didn't manage to feel turned on by that experience until much later.

The first time I 'recreated' the skirt thing was on my way home when I was about... 17?

I was wearing a knee-length jeans skirt and it was pretty warm outside. I wasn't desperate just then, but I needed to go enough that it was distracting and I couldn't keep on holding at home because my parents and siblings were all there.

I was walking up a small street where there seemed to be almost no traffic at all. One car every five minutes, if that. There were no people on the street except for me, though I couldn't be sure about people looking out of their windows.

I can't pee while walking (Can anyone?) so I stopped and tried my best to look natural. Which is a bit of a challenge when you're peeing down your legs in broad daylight.

This time, it was 100% for the thrill. My heart was beating like crazy and the puddle I left on the asphalt was so very visible. I couldn't manage to empty my bladder completely that way, so I came home and finished peeing in the toilet through my panties.

Hi DezzyBlack,

I know my comment is slightly late, but I just stumbled over this thread of yours, and I got to tell you how much I liked (loved!) (still love!!) your stories! I too love to wet myself outdoors in public (and Indoors in public...) so i know your feelings. Which you describe so well (making me utterly aroused :blush:)! For the days coming I'll look for your other posts in hope for to reexperience the arousal I've got from this thread :wink: My educated guess is, that I will... /Vikka

Wow! Must have been quite a thrill !

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.