Sign In

[Desperation RPG] The Sanguinary Emissary

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've seen an issue like that before with buttons not working after using alt-tab to switch between windows, and I don't think it has anything to do with the game itself. Basically, when you use alt-ta

Someone keep this thread alive. Okay, I'll do it. Commando, now that finals are done, will progress on SanEm speed up at all? I don't mean to sound so impatient, but hype of this intensity is har

You're missing RPGVX Ace RTP.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Really loved the demo Omo, it was fantastic :p can't wait for the final update, do you think you can try and give us an ETA or potential date it will release on? will it be available on here for free or will you have to pay? and do you also think you can tell us how many more images and content will be added in the next update please? Thanks! :)

Edited by AredAPPLE (see edit history)

Really loved the demo Omo, it was fantastic :p can't wait for the final update, do you think you can try and give us an ETA or potential date it will release on? will it be available on here for free or will you have to pay? and do you also think you can tell us how many more images and content will be added in the next update please? Thanks! :)

I'm glad you liked it. I wish I could give you an ETA, but I really can't. This all depends on how certain real-life matters sort themselves out and my own ability to commit to getting things done. However, it will be available here on omo.org at no cost to anyone. I have never had any intention of making a profit on this game; I simply wanted to share some omorashi fun with the world on a medium I enjoy creating things on.

As far as images, you might have noticed that certain actions for certain characters have no graphic available to them. That is my priority at the moment.

Each character will have a graphic for:

-Toilet use

-Desperation accident

-Fear accident

-Bottle use

-Bottle Accident

-Plant use

-Bucket use

-Character-specific cinematic sequences

I'm glad you liked it. I wish I could give you an ETA, but I really can't. This all depends on how certain real-life matters sort themselves out and my own ability to commit to getting things done. However, it will be available here on omo.org at no cost to anyone. I have never had any intention of making a profit on this game; I simply wanted to share some omorashi fun with the world on a medium I enjoy creating things on.

As far as images, you might have noticed that certain actions for certain characters have no graphic available to them. That is my priority at the moment.

Each character will have a graphic for:

-Toilet use

-Desperation accident

-Fear accident

-Bottle use

-Bottle Accident

-Plant use

-Bucket use

-Character-specific cinematic sequenhat all sounds like great stuff Omo :p

That all sounds like great stuff Omo Thanks! :) I'll be eagerly awaiting in anticipation for it :p

Edited by AredAPPLE (see edit history)
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I love this game so much. I actually saw a walkthrough because i did not have a valid email. After the first  video , i made a new email just to download this game. This game is the best! I hope you can make more games like this after this game. Also, to the people who want the final release to come out, please be patient! OmoCommando has a life outside of working on this game! I want the finar release to be done, but i am more than willing to wait if it means the game is even better than it already is! Also, the character models for the first 2 characters make them look like children. (No offense)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Revisiting the game, if Emma kills the zombie without wetting herself, she'll need to pee but she can't use the bucket instead? I'm not sure I fancy the scripted wetting too much. Surely there are better reasons for not using the bathroom, such as making it inaccessible for the time being.

The small keys are also irritating because they're one use items that each work on a number of doors. I think it'd be better if a single small key unlocked all these doors instead.

1 hour ago, LameJoker said:

The small keys are also irritating because they're one use items that each work on a number of doors. I think it'd be better if a single small key unlocked all these doors instead.

Changing this would require a rework of the game's entire progression. I also think this key system works in the favor of the game's horror elements.

I never found this system irritating, but opinions, I guess.

11 hours ago, Mrsboom said:

Great game!

I'm stuck in the old forest labyrinth...

There's a pattern that you have to follow. I'll re-play that segment later today and message you the solution when I find it; Normally I don't like giving away things like that, but if it's preventing you from enjoying the rest of the game, that's a different story

12 hours ago, naumneglare said:

There's a pattern that you have to follow. I'll re-play that segment later today and message you the solution when I find it; Normally I don't like giving away things like that, but if it's preventing you from enjoying the rest of the game, that's a different story

Is the pattern written somewhere? Or is it pure luck?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 6/23/2017 at 9:47 AM, PCPort said:

Someone keep this thread alive.

Okay, I'll do it. Commando, now that finals are done, will progress on SanEm speed up at all? I don't mean to sound so impatient, but hype of this intensity is hard to cope with. 😛

Joins after lurking many years ago, only to find that Omocomm has been banned... *dies a little inside*

I was a longtime fan of arena of desperate battles... when I found out he also made an RPG, I wanted to try it. Couldn't at the time due to technical limitation... but now I can.

Man, it kinda hurts, seeing no two great omo RPG's go unfinished. First Aquarius and now this... and so close to release...

Yeah, there's Mojique, but this game hits differently that Mojique and Aquarius. Mojique is great and all, but... It gets... I don't wanna say stale, but a Japaneese RPG hits differently than an English one, even if it is translated, and I have to say, even compared to Mojique in all its greatness, I think I'd have to say I prefer SanEm and Aquarius at least a bit more. I just feel like you really get to know the characters, wheras in mojique, we're kinda thrown into this plot with Characters that aren't as well known. (Well, at least for me.)

I have to saythough if there were some things I'd borroe from Mojique or Aquarius (not that it matters) it would be these:

The ability to pee outside in forest and cave areas. Reyna does it once per a scripted event, and now I wanna recreate it.

The ability to "Chat" with the girls, like in Mojique. Man, this may be the one best thing about Mojique. I think the way Omocomm keeps things hidden and hasn't implimented a desperation bar, similar to Aquarius, is the best thing about this game, but It would be cool to see a chat ability like Mojique.

Finally, a method of increasing the girls desperation, like a diuretic. But I'm sure that if in some alternate reality this game were finished, it would be implimented. 

Anyways, with the way I'm playing Mojique, I've kind of hit an impassable bug, so I guess I'll go back to mostly ignoring it and trying to fix it every month or so, and wait for the next great omo RPG to be started. (And hopefully finished)

Thank you, Rainy and OmoComm, (Wherever you are) for providing us with such great RPG's.

Edited by CookeWawa (see edit history)
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...