Sign In

[Desperation RPG] The Sanguinary Emissary

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've seen an issue like that before with buttons not working after using alt-tab to switch between windows, and I don't think it has anything to do with the game itself. Basically, when you use alt-ta

Someone keep this thread alive. Okay, I'll do it. Commando, now that finals are done, will progress on SanEm speed up at all? I don't mean to sound so impatient, but hype of this intensity is har

You're missing RPGVX Ace RTP.

Posted Images

Loving the game so far Omo, good job :)

i am up to the part where i have two halves of the golden thing but i dont know where to go from here

I'm currently stuck at this part. I got the Shotgun, have both halfs of the Golden Token and all the remaining rooms are either locked or require the Sword Key. I figure I need to find the sword key, and its somewhere on the right ring of the house... another theory of mine is that I have to somehow find a way to assemble the two halfs to get into ____...There is also that incomplete potion which needs the Poison Antidote to complete, though I can't find Poison Antidotes anywhere.

..Anyone know if I'm close? because I've been going back checking every room and interacting with every object trying to figure this out.

Edited by Rinatro (see edit history)

Loving the game so far Omo, good job :)

I'm currently stuck at this part. I got the Shotgun, have both halfs of the Golden Token and all the remaining rooms are either locked or require the Sword Key. I figure I need to find the sword key, and its somewhere on the right ring of the house... another theory of mine is that I have to somehow find a way to assemble the two halfs to get into ____...There is also that incomplete potion which needs the Poison Antidote to complete, though I can't find Poison Antidotes anywhere.

..Anyone know if I'm close? because I've been going back checking every room and interacting with every object trying to figure this out.

There is actually no sword key available yet. The door that requires it is intended for implementation in the next release.

Well, I just finished the demo. I really liked it Omo and I hope you finish it :)

Spoilers (and a game crashing bug)

Have to say, I think Rayna is my favourite character. And Nikki showing up at the end was pretty nice.

Also I found a Game Crashing bug when battling Medusa. I ran into it several times and it happens randomly if one or more characters die during the battle, usually after she uses the AOE attack. I think I ran into it aleast ten times before I decided to run back and grind levels to take her out before she got the chance to use it. I don't have the save file on me though, mainly because I ended up deleting the ones before the battle before realizing I should report it.

Also I found a Game Crashing bug when battling Medusa. I ran into it several times and it happens randomly if one or more characters die during the battle, usually after she uses the AOE

Hmmmm... I have had this bug reported to me once in the past, which I thought may have just been a fluke, but as they say, one's an anomaly, two's a trend.

If possible, could you tell/show me what the crash report message was?

Hmmmm... I have had this bug reported to me once in the past, which I thought may have just been a fluke, but as they say, one's an anomaly, two's a trend.

If possible, could you tell/show me what the crash report message was?

Sorry, I can't remember what it said. Though if it helps, my characters were around level 7-9 at the time of the initial battles which crashed. If I do another playthrough I'll try and get it to reproduce so I can write it down.

Edited by Rinatro (see edit history)

Also, it would be great if there was a bladder meter somewhere you could see just how full the two girls are.

I seriously considered that, to be honest, but I wanted the idea to be like you're having to guess how full the girls' bladders are. After all, if you were traveling around with a friend in real life, you don't have a little meter telling you precisely how bad they need to go, you have to judge it by what they say, and their facial expressions.

So I'm stuck.

I go into the elevator and it tells me the power doesn't work... then what?

This is an understandable oversight.

Many of the boxes that lie in the elevator can actually be opened.