Post one picture a day thread!

9FELzNW.jpg

Robin, Nowi, Nah, Morgan, all celebrating little Nah's birth.

757.gif3e6.png

The Devil May Cry 5 demo is available for download, and it's...alright. I swear I'm not crazy, something about the sword swings feels slower than it used to. Didn't stop me from getting my standard B rank, but it just feels wrong. And the camera control is just...not good. I dare you, try adjusting the camera on the Y-axis without also turning it on the X-axis. It's impossible, I tell you.

And this isn't so much a 5 problem, but why is dodging still "lock on+jump"? Why can't we have a dedicated dodge button like, it pains me to say, Devil May Cry 2 did?

a78.jpg

Yeah, "useless" is a pretty good word to describe KH3 Aqua. Maybe I would have liked her more if she emoted like this more than once.

Still love ya, babe.

Nowi is a woman after my own heart.

MZpaBDA.png

I'd post a picture of myself wearing the same costume, but my face is covered so you can't tell it's me, and I'm a bit ashamed of how fat I used to be back in those days.

7cd.jpg

Here's hoping that the next Kingdom Hearts game will give someone other than Sora, Donald, and Goofy world-specific transformations. Oh, and Pete.

She might not have much chance of winning the poll now, but Pyra is still happy to make a good meal for her friends.

image.png.a9f256ff32030b6ef50273dcd867de19.png

1G5rnYf.png

Obviously, I would never give up Nowi as my own bride, but can you imagine how great Lucina would be if she could also be a manakete?

726.jpg

Turning Aqua into a monster girl is basically the only thing that could possibly make her better. You know, aside from plot relevance and a voice actress who reads lines with enthusiasm.

For Valentine's Day, I'll be posting a few pics of my newest favorite couple in gaming.

image.thumb.png.90fd9caa7d6667095133f19031eff9c7.png

image.png.45ccf15d7b9834fc9f7c93dddce607f2.png

image.thumb.png.89753dd24a424d891a01eefa8683b105.png

image.png.379481d435700bd4b20f372d446a7bcc.png

image.thumb.png.31d21860e0797d2c9c4eb330c88640e6.png

Have you ever seen a duo more meant for each other? No, you haven't.

Edited by MasterXploder

2S4Etc9.jpg

In the end, Layer couldn't say anything all day. And yes, Pallette sat hiding the whole time, hoping Layer would spit something out. This Valentine's Day, Alia was the only one getting any work done.

Been making my way back through Mega Man X8, for practice. Used a clear-game file this time to get a better feel for the stages before I try going back in raw, and I took the opportunity to get 100%. Every rare metal found, every upgrade purchased, all ultimate armors unlocked, so with that said, don't go for 100%. Not only is the grind ridiculous, even with Metal Generator and Chip Discount, but getting some of those rare metals is so hard, Bamboo Pandamonium's stage in special particular. And I'm technically still not done. I still need to grind up another 67,000 metals to buy Alia and Pallette, and then beat the game with Axl's Double Attack to get his White Armor. I'm not saying X8 is a bad game, but picking and choosing which upgrades you're going to find and purchase is vital to not going mad, and pretty much every stage has some annoying gimmick. It only has its reputation because it came after X6 and X7, which are worse games.

Do legitimately like the new characters. Lumine works as a villain, and of course, who doesn't love Layer and Pallette?

CVqfdCt.jpg

ulo638brd9ry.jpg

She's already got a high body mass, thanks to stuffing a full dragon body in that little human body, but stuffing piles of food in that same body may be pulling her weight a little higher than she's comfortable with. Hey, she should be happy that she can keep her figure with all the food going down her gullet, or that she's too poor to afford as much as she could eat.

image.thumb.png.1c58a903439abd0c2ebfe19ba8c24556.png

They're a bit late with their gifts, but that's because they had to make them absolutely perfect.