Post one picture a day thread!

On 29.11.2017 at 11:42 PM, Misteriousmr said:

Also your daily reminder to go play Doki Doki Literature Club! Today is waifu Wednesday so here's Yuri!

I respect your waifu, as I respect all whammens.

5a31712c87560_respectwhammens.thumb.jpg.99df43f5af03cefbb476beecfbaf4b4e.jpg

Monika is the best though. Why have another waifu when you can have just Monika?

jvWzeVi.png

sHXDgCD75mGQudfzu8O5xW65m08qVqkAJ6hpFGmE

This is official art for the Kingdom Hearts orchestra tour, and I love it because, for whatever reason, the image of Aqua playing the tuba cracks me up.

So, based on datamines (really old datamines, in fact) and a teaser image, it seems we know who the Christmas representatives for Fire Emblem Heroes will be. And, despite them all being Awakening characters, no Christmas Nowi. I know she just got a Halloween costume, but she can rock Christmas too. LOOK HOW GOOD IT LOOKS ON HER.

ntd6.png

43 minutes ago, Captain L said:

So, based on datamines (really old datamines, in fact) and a teaser image, it seems we know who the Christmas representatives for Fire Emblem Heroes will be.

We also know because the reveal trailer went up earlier this morning. The most humorous one is still Holiday Tharja.

f4e.png

Believe it or not, she is classified as an armored unit. Then again, by JRPG standards, that easily qualifies as heavy armor for a female character.

So, um...I kinda got shamelessly addicted to 'Heart of Crown PC' earlier after thinking "I'll only play for an hour, just to test it." 3hrs later, I was still playing it. Needless to say, it was worth the money. Lots of waifu/daughteru candidates. I'm not ashamed to admit that my main is this little cutie: 

41979d001795198d5c8a327ef9bf29bb0fdb6d6d.thumb.jpg.c40828932b5a8c923813d298ea4cf761.jpg

#ImoutoQueen4life

Maybe it's just that her design reminds me of Freya Crescent, but I quite enjoy whenever Morag shows up. Fingers crossed that she becomes a party member at some point.

image.png

Edited by MasterXploder

I really wish KanColle and/or Azure Lane would get localised to English. I want my Naval lolis showing their navels. ;_;

FB_IMG_1513810022176.thumb.jpg.3222c34645e4b2a660e01349d384f2b7.jpg

Edited by Tapris-chama
Forgot the point of the thread

sample_253aaf32e8ad40e240f0b8bed2bdafae.

Okay, seriously. My most recent Fire Emblem chapter wasn't even at 200 views when I checked earlier today. It's now above 300, at the time I'm writing this. Where are all these views coming from, and why do they only want Morgan and/or Nah?

13 hours ago, Captain L said:

Okay, seriously. My most recent Fire Emblem chapter wasn't even at 200 views when I checked earlier today. It's now above 300, at the time I'm writing this. Where are all these views coming from, and why do they only want Morgan and/or Nah?

I might have an answer: The front page (not the forum, the website's portal) has two of your blog entries listed on it and one of mine, which has also received an uptick in views. A little extra exposure can go a long way, it seems... and I can't think of a proper way to segue into this picture, so here's some Earth-chan.

13b.jpg

8 hours ago, MasterXploder said:

I might have an answer: The front page (not the forum, the website's portal) has two of your blog entries listed on it and one of mine, which has also received an uptick in views. A little extra exposure can go a long way, it seems...

Well, considering one of my Monster Musume chapters is also listed right now, and it's far and away the most viewed there, I think you may be right.

Anyway, it's almost Christmas, it's snowing out, a copy of Sonic Forces will be arriving for me at the library soon, no better time to post this.

bac.gif

Ladies and gentlemen, I present the best combined gif ever.

e17.gif.5c5499d6f09f56fdf49fb3f695fb61af.gif

7a7.png