• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I miss the original nick minaj :(

Posted Images

Finished Ace Attorney Investigations. I've always liked this game, but playing it again, I have a better appreciation for it. It just has higher consistency, in that all of its cases take place in one location each, as opposed to several locations plus the courtroom, and all the cases are connected, which eliminates the "Case 3" problem Ace Attorney games always have. I like being able to walk around, the Logic system is good if not underutilized, and frankly I just like the characters, old and new. Having a game focused on him means Edgeworth's idiosyncrasies get some time to shine, like his absolute disdain for Larry and Oldbag, and his secret love for the Steel Samurai. And I've said this plenty of times, but Kay is a fantastic character.

It's not perfect, though. Everyone knows that the final case goes on for too long, but I think Case 3, while connected, is also kind of weak, which is a shame because that's when the game feels like it gets started. There's a couple questioning sections where the right answer is really hard to discern. Kay just doesn't show up enough. I know a lot of people say Investigations 2 is better, so I'll better be able to compare with the first so fresh in my mind as I take the Prosecutor's Path once more. Thanks, fans.

8m4APkz.jpg

Okay, hear me out. Ace Attorney 7. Phoenix/Apollo/Athena get called out to investigate a case involving a high-profile robbery-turned-murder. The suspect admits to being a thief, but is adamant they're not the murderer, or even this specific thief. The lawyers meet them, and BOOM, Kay Faraday back in action!

God(zilla) damn it, Godzilla vs. Kong has been delayed from March to November. Feels like everything I care about is being delayed now. Because, if there's any lesson we can learn from King of the Monsters' box office performance, Godzilla movies should be released during busy seasons.

Guess they didn't have much of a choice. The stars need their rest.

400.jpg

Release date trailer for Super Broly in Dragon Ball FighterZ. First off, what a great trailer. Blizzard scoring it (sadly confirmed to not be in the game), and plenty of clips of what looks like the best goddamn Dramatic Finish that could ever exist. Still weird that, less than a week before the character drops, we still don't know who the English voice will be. What could possibly take my mind off tha-

t7yegcy5ou141.png

This is in-game. The Broly movie was already a class act in animation, I'm glad ArcSys is taking that to heart with the character. December 5th.