• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I miss the original nick minaj :(

Posted Images

We finally have a release date for The Alliance Alive HD Remastered. October 8 for North America, October 10 for Japan, and October 11 for Europe. And, coinciding with the dates, is our first footage of the remaster and how it compares to the 3DS original. It's pleasant, the new UI is very clean, but it's still very clearly a 3DS game at heart, which will be all the more obvious playing without even the slightest voice acting. The $50 asking price is a bit much for that, but it is still a very good 3DS game, now in a form more people will play it in. I think a double-dip on my part is fair (or rather, a double-dip on my parent's part, I got the 3DS version for Christmas last year and am hoping to get the HD version for my birthday or Christmas this year), if only for HD Vivian.

EO83UfF.jpg

EDIT: Can confirm, Vivian panties are still in HD Remastered.

Well, today's the day Chuggaa meets Ayla. There's a few comments praising her best girl status, not many, but it sounds like Emile himself holds her in the highest regard, so that's all that matters.

2e7.jpg

You know, Ayla drinks a ridiculous amount of skull smash, passes out presumably shortly after, and immediately goes off to fight the Reptites as soon as she wakes up. She's gotta be holding in a lot that whole time.

Did you know that both Silver the Hedgehog and Jet the Hawk have knight personas (or would it be fursonas?) only used in the multiplayer of Sonic and the Black Knight, as Sir Galahad and Sir Lamorak, respectively? I can take or leave Jet, but Silver being unused is a shame. Sonic and the Black Knight is a short game, two more knights would mean 6 more levels, 2 more bosses, and 2 more playable characters, and I think that would have been an improvement. And, with Black Knight being the best written game in the series, Silver finally could have had a chance to shine, instead of only having prominent roles in the badly-written games.

Sonic comic artist Tracy Yardley considers it a missed opportunity too.

gb7qouoefv831.jpg

Finished Dragon Ball GT. Well...I think common opinion has a point. It...has good ideas, it...wants to move the story truly forward, it...tries, but it's way too marred by not going all the way exploring its potential and putting way too much focus on Goku. There's only three points I can say are good, without any additional qualifiers.

1. The opening theme, Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku, is fantastic.
  2. The ending, where Goku officially leaves the primary cast for any hypothetical continuations, and has a montage of all his adventures, tugged at my heartstrings, seeing just how far he'd come. Even if it focused a lot on original Dragon Ball and very little Z.
  3. You all know.

son_goku_by_artofjosevega_d9y9rnc-fullvi

I still have a certain soft spot for base Super Saiyan God, but Super Saiyan 4 is such an excellent design. It's visually distinct (looking at Super Saiyan 2), isn't just a palette swap (looking at Super Saiyan Blue), doesn't remove eyebrows (looking at Super Saiyan 3), aside from the eyeliner, it just looks good. And it brings back an element of the Saiyans that, at the time, hadn't even been mentioned since Vegeta, in the Great Ape. Even if the 4 design didn't come back, the concept has made its way into canon now with Broly.