Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post one picture a day thread!

Godzilla: King of the Monsters. It was good. It could have been better (better usage of mid-movie fights, better usage of classic monsters, better spectacle moments), but it was very enjoyable. I got very happy a few times with a big grin on my face. MY STATE GETS DESTROYED IN THE FINALE, IT WAS AWESOME! Looking forward to Godzilla vs. Kong next year!

The best part of watching a Godzilla movie is that, even though the monsters never talk (Godzilla vs. Gigan notwithstanding), they have very defined personalities and relationships. Now more than ever, I think Godzilla and Mothra have a very intricate and fascinating relationship. There's a part of me that wants to hear them talk, to better explore those thoughts, but it's better they stay the way they are.

The best time to make the big change is when they reinvent the series with monster girls.

brZlDgQ.png

I still badly want to fuck this Godzilla.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I miss the original nick minaj :(

Posted Images

Another Platinum Trophy under my belt, this time belonging to Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1. I had most of the trophies from normal play anyway, because I 100% X1-4 every time I play them anyway. The only ones I had missed were small easter eggs (cut off Flame Mammoth's trunk), the real challenges (beat Bit, Byte, and Vile, Buster-only), the real unusual ones (fire off charged shots of all of X's weapons in X4), and everything in the collection itself and not the games. And I love these games, so the process of going the extra step was enjoyable anyway.

Don't see myself going through it for Legacy Collection 2, however. It's got the challenges I don't want to do (beat Zero Virus Stage 1 without using Dark Hold), the ultra-tedious tasks (listen to every Alia conversation in X7), and it involves playing X6 again. The first half of this series was just better.

KS43yHF.jpg

Had a real desire to watch it again, so can confirm: Dragon Ball Super: Broly is still a great movie. I'm not going to pretend it's supremely well-written, but it's handled much better than practically anything else Dragon Ball I've seen, the action is great, and holy fuck, the animation and music are stellar. I think the fact that I sought it out to watch it again and got just as hyped watching it as I did in the theaters firmly means I can place it above Battle of Gods in my ranking. And it's a super accessible movie, to the point I really wonder if someone unfamiliar with Dragon Ball could watch it okay. Love it so much.

Also love Broly and Cheelai.

2c3.jpg