Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post one picture a day thread!

757.gif3e6.png

The Devil May Cry 5 demo is available for download, and it's...alright. I swear I'm not crazy, something about the sword swings feels slower than it used to. Didn't stop me from getting my standard B rank, but it just feels wrong. And the camera control is just...not good. I dare you, try adjusting the camera on the Y-axis without also turning it on the X-axis. It's impossible, I tell you.

And this isn't so much a 5 problem, but why is dodging still "lock on+jump"? Why can't we have a dedicated dodge button like, it pains me to say, Devil May Cry 2 did?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I miss the original nick minaj :(

Posted Images

Been making my way back through Mega Man X8, for practice. Used a clear-game file this time to get a better feel for the stages before I try going back in raw, and I took the opportunity to get 100%. Every rare metal found, every upgrade purchased, all ultimate armors unlocked, so with that said, don't go for 100%. Not only is the grind ridiculous, even with Metal Generator and Chip Discount, but getting some of those rare metals is so hard, Bamboo Pandamonium's stage in special particular. And I'm technically still not done. I still need to grind up another 67,000 metals to buy Alia and Pallette, and then beat the game with Axl's Double Attack to get his White Armor. I'm not saying X8 is a bad game, but picking and choosing which upgrades you're going to find and purchase is vital to not going mad, and pretty much every stage has some annoying gimmick. It only has its reputation because it came after X6 and X7, which are worse games.

Do legitimately like the new characters. Lumine works as a villain, and of course, who doesn't love Layer and Pallette?

CVqfdCt.jpg

ulo638brd9ry.jpg

She's already got a high body mass, thanks to stuffing a full dragon body in that little human body, but stuffing piles of food in that same body may be pulling her weight a little higher than she's comfortable with. Hey, she should be happy that she can keep her figure with all the food going down her gullet, or that she's too poor to afford as much as she could eat.