• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I miss the original nick minaj :(

Posted Images

On 12/28/2018 at 9:08 PM, Captain L said:

Now that the Christmas rush is over, I bought Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. It's kind of scary just how much I'm getting into it. I just like this style of battling, and all the quests are just feeding an addiction, I can feel it. This is all your fault, Supreme Kai of Time!

27d6ba617403010f1dc6b781ecb394be.png

Man I really want xenoverse 2. THERES a whole other Dragonball cannon out there that I have no idea about spanning from Online to heroes to xenoverse 

Sad news. The Klonoa anime movie adaptation, announced way back in October 2016, has finally been put to rest. It's a shame, this fluffy boy deserves so much more than what he has. I gotta play more of the series, I love the Wii remake of the original, but I've never played any of the others.

tumblr_pk07xnvBzo1w472r3o1_1280.png

And I'm now officially campaigning for Klonoa in Smash. Karate Man still comes first, but then Klonoa deserves his spot.

Guys...holy shit. Into the Spiderverse was amazing. Funny, emotional, fast-paced, visually stunning, just a fantastic movie all-around. I didn't like how the animation handled out-of-focus elements (just looked like a 3D movie without glasses on), and I think they could have had more fun with legacy casting (Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker would have made my day), but when those are the biggest complaints I can give... Just see it. It's so fucking good. It's hard to compare because they're wildly different types of movies, but as someone who unapologetically loves every single Spider-Man movie, this might be the best one yet.

Now that I'm back, it's time for a family dinner. Guess what it actually is?

0b2.png

And before the obvious question comes up, I'll answer it: no. I didn't get it when the trailer dropped, and after the movie itself, I still don't understand why so many people are going gaga over Peni Parker.

154.jpg

Despite the fact that I bought it with my PS3 years ago, I only just now played through Lollipop Chainsaw. I know it's currently Grasshopper Manufacture's most successful game, but I only played through the tutorial level way back when because I didn't think it played very well. Giving it more of a shot, it doesn't play terribly, but it's still kind of unsatisfying. The idea that the fast attacks are only useful for stunning opponents to be taken out with the slow chainsaw, and that low attacks are pretty much just to slow the zombies down, means that there's only one form of attack, and using the Chainsaw Full Swing all the time. Levels also take too long because there's only a few of them, minigames are too frequent, the only form of challenge in the levels is throwing hordes of zombies, the bosses are all easy, it's not exactly a great time. Compared to its contemporary, Killer is Dead, which was also Grasshopper and released a year later, while Lollipop Chainsaw's story is comprehensible, Killer is Dead has a much more striking visual style and much faster, more satisfying combat.

Speaking of Grasshopper Manufacture, today is the release of Travis Strikes Again. It's not a game I want to exist, and will only play begrudgingly one day, which makes it all the more heartbreaking that the future of No More Heroes 3 rests on this shit doing well.