• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I miss the original nick minaj :(

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Captain L said:

So, based on datamines (really old datamines, in fact) and a teaser image, it seems we know who the Christmas representatives for Fire Emblem Heroes will be.

We also know because the reveal trailer went up earlier this morning. The most humorous one is still Holiday Tharja.

f4e.png

Believe it or not, she is classified as an armored unit. Then again, by JRPG standards, that easily qualifies as heavy armor for a female character.

13 hours ago, Captain L said:

Okay, seriously. My most recent Fire Emblem chapter wasn't even at 200 views when I checked earlier today. It's now above 300, at the time I'm writing this. Where are all these views coming from, and why do they only want Morgan and/or Nah?

I might have an answer: The front page (not the forum, the website's portal) has two of your blog entries listed on it and one of mine, which has also received an uptick in views. A little extra exposure can go a long way, it seems... and I can't think of a proper way to segue into this picture, so here's some Earth-chan.

13b.jpg

8 hours ago, MasterXploder said:

I might have an answer: The front page (not the forum, the website's portal) has two of your blog entries listed on it and one of mine, which has also received an uptick in views. A little extra exposure can go a long way, it seems...

Well, considering one of my Monster Musume chapters is also listed right now, and it's far and away the most viewed there, I think you may be right.

Anyway, it's almost Christmas, it's snowing out, a copy of Sonic Forces will be arriving for me at the library soon, no better time to post this.

bac.gif