• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I miss the original nick minaj :(

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Captain L said:

The Halloween costumes are still available? Thanksgiving's passed. Christmas is in full gear. Nowi's changing back to regular clothes.

Turns out I was wrong; the Halloween costume banner has already expired. Sorry if I gave anyone here false hope. To make up for it, here's a cute picture of the newest protagonist, Fjorm.

image.thumb.png.64ae6e303e570c40f1bcdb64b0e48bca.png

And yes, she is currently obtainable (for free, even!)

You ever see a title that makes you think? One that makes you realize the culmination of chance events resulting in life, the millions upon millions of years of that life evolving into evolving societies, societies that express themselves through artistic creativity all throughout their lives, resulting not only in what is behind that link, but you to witness it? All things considered, throughout all existence, the universe, and the time the surrounding world we know it has existed and will exist, and how short our mortal overlap into this greater reality is, the fact that a simple sequence of words, representing one single idea can so eloquently meet our interests is nothing short of a miracle. Something so perfect was around where I could find it, when I wanted to find it, and that makes me feel proud of our species.

title.png

(no, I'm not linking it. Besides being a lot more inappropriate than the scope of this thread allows, it does not deliver on the full promise of that name)

Edited by Captain L (see edit history)

Xenoblade 2's character design controversy is making news as of late, people are complaining about the sexualization of the rare blades, and there's also a pushback from people who want that. My problem is, both sides are completely ignoring this blade, and that's the crime. Whether the complainers would have to admit she's totally safe and innocent, or the supporters do naughty things to her, I want to see either happen.

DPs5lUkUMAAngOg.jpg:large

SHE LOOKS LIKE NIA (not Xenoblade 2 Nia) AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH

So, for whatever reason, over the last month, my Morgan and Nah chapter has been rocketing up in views. I don't know where they're coming from (obsessed fan? Link from somewhere else I can't find?), but I guess I know what the people like.

5df761cf5f111bd20b4745101979964f.png

(I like how almost half the Nah art I find depicts her with brown hair. My Robin had brown hair, so this is the way I'm used to seeing her)