Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ive had the same dream, but my bladder is good enough to never let it out. 

A friend of mine told me a story about two days ago, where she was dreaming about the need to pee and she would find a place to pee and she would pee for what felt like forever but never feel better. She would finally wake up and had to go so bad she was scared she wouldn't make it. She didn't go any further in the story. 

She told me this out of the blue lol. It was awesome. 

I have had that dream a few times, wake up to wet panties, I run to the loo to pee no point taking them off so pee through them and go back to bed I love sleeping in wet pants. I did when I stayed at my sisters once, whilst sharing her bed omg soooo embarrassing!!!!!

I bet it was embarrassing!

Although I imagine you enjoyed it as well!

So, I'm pretty sure almost everyone gets the toilet dream when they need to pee while they're sleeping. I saw a topic posted about just that which prompted me to tell this experience that happened to me a week or two ago.

I want to start by saying that it's been quite hot here over the summer so i only wear a tshirt and panties to sleep in. The hot weather has meant drinking a lot more than usual to keep hydrated and I usually find myself waking up to pee between 1-3 times a night (with a bursting bladder) depending on how much I've been drinking in the day.

So, my day was pretty normal and I think that day I had been to the cinema with my friends. Other than that my time was spent in my garden, lounging around and sunbathing, making the most of the sunny weather.

I drank a lot to compensate for the heat, preferring to just drink ice-cold water with the occasional ice lolly to cool me down. Other things were drank throughout the day, apple juice with my meals and a coke when I was at the movies with my friends. Unless I'm planning on holding I don't pay much attention to my intake or what I am drinking. 

I went to bed around midnight and I must say I do get toilet dreams very often. Since I usually wake up to pee in the night (I usually have to go at least once every night even outside of the summer months) I can have a few toilet dreams a night but never before has it caused me to pee while I'm sleeping!

So after what must have been a few hours of sleep this toilet dream started. I don't remember it clearly but they're almost always the same. I'm in a location where I can't find a toilet. The location always varies but I'm always frantically running around to find a toilet, crossing my legs in the dream and telling whoever will listen that I have to get to a toilet right away. 

Most of the time I wake up before I find a toilet in my dreams but sometimes I manage to find the toilet. I pull down my pants as fast as I can and I sit down, I relax and in the dream I start to pee, I can hear the hissing noise and the piss hitting the bowl but I feel no relief. The feeling of desperation always gets worse as I am wetting in my dream and I feel about ready to explode. The urges come in waves and sometimes I've had a few toilet dreams before I even wake up to actually pee!

So, this specific night I had the usual dream, I'm running to the toilet, sometimes the toilet is out in the open where anyone can see but I don't care because if I don't piss I'm going to pop! I get to the toilet, push my panties down and sit down. I start to relax, shutting my eyes and letting go but instead of the urgent need to piss getting worse I feel a little bit of relief. I feel some piss bursting out of me but I am still asleep and I think this is all part of my dream. I'm still sitting there on the toilet when another wave of desperation hits me, I relax and some more piss floods out of me and into the toilet I'm sitting on.

It doesn't all come out at once and after one last squirt I start waking up. Once I'm fully conscious I can feel the wetness between my legs and all along my bum. Only a few small squirts managed to escape so I am still so desperate to go. I pulled my covers back and sat up to check how much had come out but I really had to go, I was still relaxed from sleep and as I sat up some more forced its way out of me. At this point that was it, I had squirted so much and the position I was in finally started to force everything out of me. I hadn't planned on wetting the bed so I tried to stop it, clenching my muscles to stop the flow and squeezing in between my legs to stop it.

Eventually I stopped the flow and ran to the toilet to finish off. There was still plenty left in my when I finally got to the toilet, I must have been completely full. I had left a large wet patch on my sheets as well and my panties had been soaked. I had to spend some time cleaning up and showering before I could get back into bed again!

It had been completely unplanned but I did enjoy myself. Even when I was dreaming the desperate feeling was great. 

I hope you enjoyed reading, I'll post if I have any more experiences :)

I really enjoyed reading this :)

Thanks for sharing with us!

• 4 years later...