Sign In

Share your Amateur Wetting Pictures or Videos

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you're just an amateur still but still wanna share your photos and videos, this is your topic :)  Maybe you're an amateur either because you don't have high quality equipment, or you're just shy an

Just for kicks and to contribute to this genius of an idea posting here is of course my original avatar that some of you may have already seen!! :)   & yes! That is me!! lol.

Here's a few of my baby I took a couple weeks ago

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight I got home from a long drive, bursting for a wee. I haven't made a video in a while, so I thought I'd have a bit of fun. :-)

Then about an hour later I needed to go again, so I rewet my jeans. It made a bigger flood that time. Hope you enjoy. ;-)

Videos contain male desperation, wetting, and rewetting, in tight blue jeans.

Light Blue Jeans Wetting.avi

Light Blue Jeans Rewetting.avi

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! If you like male wetting, check this out:

After holding for hours, in very restrictive pants, I unleashed an incredible flood. I felt I had to be pretty quiet, as my roommate was sleeping adjacent to the bathroom. Once I have the house to myself again, I look forward to including these skinny jeans in a more involved (perhaps even public) scenario. 

Enjoy! 

Long relief.mp4

Edit: After watching I can't figure out sure why I feel instinctively compelled to hold my shirt; I'm soaking my pants, yet I avoid getting the shirt wet...

Screen shot 2016-09-17 at 4.25.42 PM.png

Edited by themerger (see edit history)
20 hours ago, themerger said:

Hey there! If you like male wetting, check this out:

After holding for hours, in very restrictive pants, I unleashed an incredible flood. I felt I had to be pretty quiet, as my roommate was sleeping adjacent to the bathroom. Once I have the house to myself again, I look forward to including these skinny jeans in a more involved (perhaps even public) scenario. 

Enjoy! 

Long relief.mp4

Edit: After watching I can't figure out sure why I feel instinctively compelled to hold my shirt; I'm soaking my pants, yet I avoid getting the shirt wet...

Screen shot 2016-09-17 at 4.25.42 PM.png

Yes, I can only say that is one incredible flood. Amazing soaking, thanks for sharing

Edit: Male bedwetting

This has proven to be quite a wet weekend!

I had always wanted to do a bedwetting video, finally seizing the opportunity today. I did the best that I could with my ancient computer. All in all, it felt truly amazing to unleash a flood in my bed. Comments welcome!

Cheers

Wet the bed.mp4

20160918_144804.jpg

Screen shot 2016-09-18 at 6.45.50 PM.png

Screen shot 2016-09-18 at 6.46.34 PM.png

Edited by themerger (see edit history)

Something I decided to do the other day kind of on a whim. This was the first time I'd wet myself in underwear rather than a diaper in quite a long time. You can't see it, but there was also a nice load in the back because I'm pretty into messing. In the interest of full disclosure, I had originally sent this to @ElektraWetson her tumblr, because I know how much she appreciates both wet and messy stuff. haha 

tumblr_odv42eWL3N1uns7evo1_1280.jpg

Though I am only partial to Female Wetting, I can totally understand why female community members would be apprehensive to post videos; I think it's safe to assume that female posters are more susceptible to abundant, unwanted commentary and advances. Don't get me wrong- upon posting content of ourselves, we're all displaying what is for most a sexualized act, and thus could certainly expect sexually-charged responses.

However, I can personally attest that my content has never been posted with the intention to simply tantalize; but rather, to seek support from those who share my interest, but in whom I do not necessarily seek a sexual connection, virtual or otherwise (I already have a wonderful girlfriend who does not share my affinity for wetting).

Thus I would love to see more Female content on this thread; but seeing as Omorashi.org has come to include members who may not always see this as a means to garner exclusively (or at least overtly) sexual attention, I do hope that women may feel empowered to post here without feeling obliged to respond to objectifying or explicit remarks.

Kinda of a opportunity and messed up moment.  Haven't even got inside yet.. I got home and my wife had about an hour before she got off work..  my last hour at work I almost lost control twice... and was leaking on the bus but was not even showing when I got home... I put the key in to unlock the door and turned.. the lock didn't move..  and the key felt funny.. I removed the key and the key was in two pieces but must have beeen attached enough (thankfully )to pull out from the lock.  I'm not sure if my neighbor saw but I tried to wait but once I knew it was showing.... I need a shower instead... 

20160927_234316.jpg

20160927_234323.jpg

20160927_234117.mp4

On 7/29/2016 at 6:15 PM, Downjacket said:

From a few weeks ago:

Had to pee wearing down jackets and snow pants, but the zipper on my outermost jacket jammed! (not really, but I pretended it did!:) )

Had to get to the suspenders on my snowpants somehow to get them off

Finally!

I did film it too, but I don't feel confident sharing it with everyone:blush:

Have you peed in your snow pants at all?

Would love to see you wet them with your down jacket on! :)