Sign In

Share your Amateur Wetting Pictures or Videos

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you're just an amateur still but still wanna share your photos and videos, this is your topic :)  Maybe you're an amateur either because you don't have high quality equipment, or you're just shy an

Just for kicks and to contribute to this genius of an idea posting here is of course my original avatar that some of you may have already seen!! :)   & yes! That is me!! lol.

Here's a few of my baby I took a couple weeks ago

Posted Images

On 9/1/2017 at 11:06 PM, FluffyOmorashi said:

I'm new here and still learning where everything goes (plus pretty shy to share on a new site lol) so just wanna say this post is great!! 

These aren't the best pics so sorry >\\\< but had some bed wetting fun! fimage.thumb.jpeg.d2949ec4abfcc3c52a5fadfa02e388f1.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.96278d8ff5f8a54515dcbddd157f1d69.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.81a63fea7b2bd9decd98cd50a9805175.jpeg

image.jpeg

Beautiful pics -- thank you!

I fully understand the 'shyness' part.  I won't say it gets easier, at least for me.  Keep it up though, I'm enjoying your pics :tongue:

-S

Guest neilscotland
On 07/09/2017 at 10:47 AM, rachelkirwan said:

I love wet streaks on man fur!

Pleased you like them.  I enjoy making them - the feel of rivers of warm pee running down my "man fur" and making these streaks is terrific!

8 hours ago, crissyfox said:

Heres one i felt like doing today, contains BBTG and diaper, though i havent been able to properly take care of myself been spending most of my time out looking for work XD

i'll probably make more, and will shave before then, didnt wanna spend an hour shaving today.

Boosted Goodnite.mp4

Great sound, always love a good hissing! What's BBTG though?

This thread is fantastic! My turn!

I've never considered doing a video before, but as this great community gives me so much, that is a small gift in return...

After yet another "problem" on the train last week, which held us nearly an hour, I hurried back home as fast as I could... But still, it was too late. Just had time to throw my shoes away and turn on my phone before I let it all go in the bathtub (and in my business pants).

TAGS: Male wetting, filmed from my point of view, no nudity.

Peeing business pants POV.mp4

• 3 weeks later...