Sign In

Share your Amateur Wetting Pictures or Videos

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you're just an amateur still but still wanna share your photos and videos, this is your topic :)  Maybe you're an amateur either because you don't have high quality equipment, or you're just shy an

Just for kicks and to contribute to this genius of an idea posting here is of course my original avatar that some of you may have already seen!! :)   & yes! That is me!! lol.

Here's a few of my baby I took a couple weeks ago

Posted Images

Here's some pictures from an experience awhile back. I was feeling a little naughty, and I decided to pee myself in some jeans and white undies. The hot pee cascading down my legs felt so good. Warning: There are a few pictures in which I am peeing in my underwear with my pants semi pulled down, so you might be able to see the outline of a penis. Hope you all enjoy.

unnamed 1.jpg

unnamed.jpg

unnamed 4.jpg

unnamed 5.jpg

unnamed 6.jpg

unnamed 7.jpg

unnamed 2.jpg

so i came home today and felt like doing a wetting so i decide to pee my green underwear which i've only ever worn for wetting and nothing else. Also since i asked @Missypee and @rachelkirwan to upload pictures of them wetting themselves which they did i thought i should repay the favour. I had to go so bad even rewet a bit, also when i first started going i was sitting down. 

IMG_2404.JPG

IMG_2407.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 9:56 PM, pissypants2005 said:

Here's some pictures from an experience awhile back. I was feeling a little naughty, and I decided to pee myself in some jeans and white undies. The hot pee cascading down my legs felt so good. Warning: There are a few pictures in which I am peeing in my underwear with my pants semi pulled down, so you might be able to see the outline of a penis. Hope you all enjoy.

unnamed 1.jpg

unnamed.jpg

unnamed 4.jpg

unnamed 5.jpg

unnamed 6.jpg

unnamed 7.jpg

unnamed 2.jpg

Nice photos, thankyou for sharing

• 2 weeks later...