Sign In

Share your Amateur Wetting Pictures or Videos

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you're just an amateur still but still wanna share your photos and videos, this is your topic :)  Maybe you're an amateur either because you don't have high quality equipment, or you're just shy an

Just for kicks and to contribute to this genius of an idea posting here is of course my original avatar that some of you may have already seen!! :)   & yes! That is me!! lol.

Here's a few of my baby I took a couple weeks ago

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I am sharing two different photosets. The first photoset is of my sitting on a chair in my bathroom having a piss. I completely soak my jeans from and back, and have piss running all over the floor. The second photoset was of me pissing my pants over the course of the afternoon. I was pissing through my jeans into the toilet, as I really did not want to make too much of a mess. In between the photos, I was sitting outside drinking lots of fluids as it was a hot day. The last picture happened while i was walking, and ended up pissing my pants one of the cities public parks :)

chair_01.JPG

chair_02.JPG

chair_03.JPG

chair_04.JPG

chair_05.JPG

chair_06.JPG

chair_07.JPG

hot_01.JPG

hot_02.JPG

hot_03.JPG

hot_04.JPG

hot_05.JPG

hot_06.JPG

hot_07.JPG

park_01.JPG

Guest BigSawg9946

Hi! My name is Julian. I am 23 from the U.S. and I am new to the forum and wanted to share my first video haha tell me what you think!

So i finally found the opportunity to pee myself today, unfortunately my yellow underwear were in the wash so i settled for red, i did have some black nike sport shorts over the top of these however the wet patch didn't show so well on the camera. I really needed to go i think i held it for just over 4 hours and eventually when i did it was a genuine accident, it just went on and on it felt so good. The only thing was unfortunately the pee stains didn't show up as well as i'd hoed on the underwear - maybe because they were new...

Photo on 8-07-2016 at 3.03 pm.jpg

Photo on 8-07-2016 at 3.02 pm #5.jpg