Interactive Pee Holding Adventures

jjpeewet, I just want to let you know that I love your challenges and I'm glad to see that you haven't stopped.The first time I've discovered them was on experience project.

I'll try your last work soon and I'll keep taking a look at this thread often!

Thank you :) Hopefully I will come up with some, and I do hope more people will join in to make these -- it's fun way to hold ;)

A NEW ONE!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!

WELL HOT DAMN JIM JAMS TIME TO GRAB SOME WATER, I need to try this immediately!

Thank you in advance :')

I tried the first one yesterday and had lots of fun! Too bad it is quite repetitive as some people already mentioned. Next time i get some free time, i will try another one. Can't wait!

I have done the first one i had fun next time london when i have time

Tried the first one and really enjoyed it.
I gave the London adventure a go but didn't complete it because I found it frustrating not knowing when the next scene/instruction would appear because of the hidden timers. I understand it's part of the fun but I found myself staring at the same picture for minutes at a time waiting for the next one. At least with a timer I can switch to another tab for the couple of minutes.

Also I second the earlier idea of a diaper themed one... Could be a bit of fun? 

Although obviously understand a lot of work goes into these things, so I aint gonna pester or make demands of  you! :D

About to do it again, the non-house party route this time. Hopefully this time I make it to the end!

I also wanna point out, registration on Milovana is working again so if anyone else wants to try their hand at this now is the time to make an account!

I've beaten The Party(but not without a softball-sized wet patch on my jeans) and I can't wait to try the London one. I love these and hope more will be made!

I know one is currently in progress by another person on a different site. I've been waiting too! I'll post any others I find here as well ^^

Any ones I knew of that were being done are postponed until the milovana signups are un-broken...again.

I tried the regular pee holding one and it was brutal lol.  I also did the party one, these are amazing to torture the bladder,  i hope more are made soon.

It's been almost 2 months since anyone said anything here so my bad if bringing stuff up is frowned upon.

But I do love these and I have an account on milovana. I might go about making one or maybe someone might want to help me out with something? Maybe some people would wanna brainstorm?

These are my favorite holding aid and I miss them :c

I'm glad to hear you're thinking about making your own. I should apologize myself, real life has made me too busy to sit down and finish the ones I need to, but hopefully I'll get a chance in the following weeks. If you want to brainstorm I'd be up for it, either here or via PM if you'd like.

Yay, and then there were three! I cant seem to make it to the end of ANY of them! Arg!

Just found a new one by someone called lolzorloz: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=31362 (Girls night out pee holding) Enjoy responsibly! So far I quite like it!

I personally like this one the least from what I've seen of it. Drinking every slide with a few poorly made sentences...Looks like just sitting there and drinking yourself silly every 5 minutes or so, which is pretty unhealthy and would make you feel ill, and a few bladder pushes here and there. You and the other guy could make a better one with your eyes closed.

I personally like this one the least from what I've seen of it. Drinking every slide with a few poorly made sentences...Looks like just sitting there and drinking yourself silly every 5 minutes or so, which is pretty unhealthy and would make you feel ill, and a few bladder pushes here and there. You and the other guy could make a better one with your eyes closed.

yeah... still better than nothing, didn't finish it though, maybe will have more persistence later :)

Seconded. Many of them seem to forget the 'adventure' part of the 'pee-holding' adventure

Would be nice to have something with a fully-fleshed out world and story

Edited by One trick pony

Hmm I will admit it does seem a bit focused on drinking, not much choosing and definitely not too many creative slides. Ah well, any new holding content on milovana is alright with me.